• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 22 Results!

Banks

Smash Hero
banks yo yo game. i dont understand! you do not posses the legendary green controller. it is in my repository. sooo why must thou committ suicide & miss edgeguards! it is my curse that lives in my controller. i guess it has somehow manifested itself and through osmosis entered into your controller.
someone may have slipped me the controller disguised as a different color. I do recall seeing a trail of purple paint leading from a big bucket of purple paint to my controller, but this may have been a coincedence.

Elen

Smash Lord
This tournament had a really good mix of old and new faces. I'll try to at least make it to all of the MM's from now on. If anyone ever gets a group of people together to play at Game Underground, give me a call and I'll probably show up.

Also, I can try to compress those videos sometime Matt, but no promises. I do really want to see the teams finals. I had so much fun in those, and they were really back and forth.

Elen

Smash Lord
i'm not really hyped at all.

someone's just a little jealous.

and bitter about tournament.

;)
I'm pretty sure Morgan doesn't really care in the least, haha.

SHOUTOUTS TIME!

Kevin M: Come visit me!
Hailey M: Come visit me!

That is all.

Pine

Smash Ace
this thread does not involve enough praising me for coming back to tourny's after like a year........

never coming to one again.... EVER :[

till next time i come ofcourse

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
mike your join date/post count is so broken.

now i know to never judge a player by join date...all it takes is one great player who doesn't wanna pay 4 bucks for a name change...

Elen

Smash Lord
this thread does not involve enough praising me for coming back to tourny's after like a year........

never coming to one again.... EVER :[

till next time i come ofcourse

Pine, I love you. Come visit more often.

Mike, we'll play sometime in the near future I'm sure. No worries.

$mike

Smash Ace
lol my boy mike's turned everything upside down here, eh?

btw I wanna see his matches vs Banks and KDJ...
Me vs Banks wasn't recorded. Me vs KDJ (good set) was but it apparently got deleted with a lot of other stuff. All of me that will be put up is a money match with Thorn and maybe a random teams set.

Pine

Smash Ace
mike is reallllllll good but he didnt turn **** upside down or anything cuz there is like 10 real good people that went to this tourny and 4 placed higher then him and he tied with one....

PLUS I HAVENT BEEN TO A TORUNY IN A YEAR!!

DEFENDING NE FOR LIFE

EDIT 700th post!!!!!!!!

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
in case anyone's wondering, i'm wrapping up uploading the videos today. Unfortuantely, pretty much all singles bracket matches were recorded in one giant unlabeled file, so as far as i know we're gonna leave those untouched and just focus on what we do have labeled. I know i wrote the titles sloppily but **** you, you know who's playing who

http://www.youtube.com/user/ThaIrishMafia

Banks

Smash Hero
if you put up the singles file on megaupload, people can download it and see if they can find themselves in there, and put them up themselves.

th0rn

Smash Lord
mafia I was gonna ask if you could put some of your music into all these videos with no sound, but then realized classical music won't rlly go well with melee vids =p

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
in case anyone's wondering, i'm wrapping up uploading the videos today. Unfortuantely, pretty much all singles bracket matches were recorded in one giant unlabeled file, so as far as i know we're gonna leave those untouched and just focus on what we do have labeled. I know i wrote the titles sloppily but **** you, you know who's playing who

http://www.youtube.com/user/ThaIrishMafia
There are no singles bracket matches.

Nor is there one giant unlabeled file. I labeled them all.

And **** it James put up me vs banks D<

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
mike is reallllllll good but he didnt turn **** upside down or anything cuz there is like 10 real good people that went to this tourny and 4 placed higher then him and he tied with one....

PLUS I HAVENT BEEN TO A TORUNY IN A YEAR!!

DEFENDING NE FOR LIFE

EDIT 700th post!!!!!!!!
Woot! Sky would of torn him up

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
banks vs me will be up by tonight.

Does anyone know what the order of players was in the crew battle?

What I have from watching the video is

AOI Vs Solar (first match)

Solar vs Me

Me vs Kyu puff

Kyu puff vs Variola

Variola vs Morgue

Morgue vs Irish Mafia

Mafia vs Zoso

Zoso vs $mike

$mike vs th0rn

th0rn vs ??? (Peach)

th0rn vs KevinM