• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 15: The worst TO ever! PC Approved - April 18 and 19 - Framingham, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Yea so there is no backing out now. I'm definitely 100% coming to this with Niko_K, ManaLord and adhfoy.

Did Mana talk to any of you guys about housing?

Proverbs

Smash Lord
So...correction about what I can bring. I can definitely bring a Wii, a power strip, and a copy of Melee (and the Wii also has Brawl data with everything unlocked, if needed). If my friend comes too he can bring a gamecube and a copy of Melee and a TV or two. But I can only definitely say that I can bring the Wii, Melee, and the power strip.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
pc chris if you need a ride from NY i might be able to provide one

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Yeah, bringing a setup just makes everything run faster.

Two weeks... Anyone wanna help me write my senior paper before this so I don't have to work on it over the weekend? I know you guys wanna help me out...

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Hey guys I just got a PM from Jblaze about playing sometime.

Yeah, that's right, I'm going to try to get Marcus to come to Mass Madness.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Seriously? Marcus? SleepyK? Raynex? PC? Manalord? Chaddd?

I don't even feel like playing smash anymore while I'm there.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
jizzinmypants.gif

seriously, let's get all the turtles here while we're at it.
Conveniently Hayato invited me to a smashfest with the turtles this weekend.

Best MM ever?

Except the flaw is that it's also Valentine's Day and ditching my gf that day is a ***** move. .-.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Okay, let's see how crazy we can get attendance at this.

Georgia - SleepyK, Cornerl, Chaddddddddddddddddddddetc
RetroNE - Marcus, Turtles, KDJ (I forgot if he's going or not)
dem rly gud ppls - PC
OMG A GIRL GAMER- milktea

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
i think i'm in the PC category now, cause i never go to anything anymore. not that i really did, but i did i just didn't know anyone when i did.

also, i just owned you (kinda, not really) and hylian in the CT thread

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Okay, updated list here:

Georgia - SleepyK, Cornel, Chaddddddddddddddddddddetc
Canada - RaynEX, Niko_K, Unknown522
RetroNE - Marcus (?), Turtles (?), KDJ (?) (I forgot if he's going or not)
dem rly gud ppls - PC (?)
should play cooking mama amirite - milktea
ManaLord - ManaLord

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Okay, updated list here:

Georgia - SleepyK, Cornerl, Chaddddddddddddddddddddetc
Canada - RaynEX, Niko_K, who are dem others
RetroNE - Marcus (?), Turtles (?), KDJ (?) (I forgot if he's going or not)
dem rly gud ppls - PC (?)
should play cooking mama amirite - milktea
ManaLord - ManaLord
Unknown522 is coming from Canada with Niko and I. I'm going to be teaming with him at this.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Wait
****, another person from Canada is coming?
I'm going to have Sleepyk, cornerl, chaddd, tml, foy, raynex, unknown522, and niko all staying at my house thursday night?
Along with possible Michigan smashers.
What the fuck XD

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Wait
****, another person from Canada is coming?
I'm going to have Sleepyk, cornerl, chaddd, tml, foy, raynex, unknown522, and niko all staying at my house thursday night?
Along with possible Michigan smashers.
What the fuck XD
Thursday?

I thought the first day was Saturday...because I was talking with TML and foy and we're planning on getting to your place on Friday afternoon/night.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
The tournament is Saturday, IIRC Niko told me you guys you were getting here Thursday.
I can house you as early as Thursday night e.e

I don't know which MI guys actually. I'm waiting on their call >.O

omnicloud7strife

Smash Apprentice
Okay. I know where Game Universe is (roughly) and can probably get there... I only have a GC, but, that could be used for Melee... so, I suppose I'm posting for the following reasons:
1: I don't feel like reading 214 pages to find out how accurate the screaming statement of 'bring setups' is.
2: If there will be any friendly matches, cause I know I'd get beaten if good enough people show up.
3: If the date is for the 28th, 2009, since, if it's not, I'll feel very foolish.

If you need a Game Cube, I have one, and, I'd totally show up. Hell, I'd even stay late to let people use it, if need be. I have a full clear file, (in case that's needed, too), and I might even get my friend to lend me his Wii (which I got all characters/stages in) for a Brawl Setup. Of course, if TVs are needed, well... that's different. Anyways, lemme know how things are playing out, and HOPEFULLY I can attend. :D I'd love to (cause I never get to play with good players).

Thanks a million,

~Omni~

Niko_K

Smash Master
I didnt detect sarcasm cause I don't think that highly of myself :p Your capable of owning me.....

I just want money xD

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Okay. I know where Game Universe is (roughly) and can probably get there... I only have a GC, but, that could be used for Melee... so, I suppose I'm posting for the following reasons:
1: I don't feel like reading 214 pages to find out how accurate the screaming statement of 'bring setups' is.
2: If there will be any friendly matches, cause I know I'd get beaten if good enough people show up.
3: If the date is for the 28th, 2009, since, if it's not, I'll feel very foolish.

If you need a Game Cube, I have one, and, I'd totally show up. Hell, I'd even stay late to let people use it, if need be. I have a full clear file, (in case that's needed, too), and I might even get my friend to lend me his Wii (which I got all characters/stages in) for a Brawl Setup. Of course, if TVs are needed, well... that's different. Anyways, lemme know how things are playing out, and HOPEFULLY I can attend. :D I'd love to (cause I never get to play with good players).

Thanks a million,

~Omni~
Yeah of course it's 2009, there will always be friendlys, and yes bring any TVs, Wiis, Cubes, Copies of Melee/Brawl that you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom