• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 15: The worst TO ever! PC Approved - April 18 and 19 - Framingham, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD

Scar

#HarveyDent
lol I really hope I can make it to this now. G$ gave me the G Pledge so apparently I'm going whether I want to or not at this point.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Where is M.Z's house? I think I'm going to go since I don't have any exam studying/anything planned. Also if I go I'm bringing my tv but no wii/cube because my friend is borrowing it.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
hmm hmm, i have less money than I thought i did.
i'm not sure if i can take greyhound anymore.

i could still drive, if someone was willing to drive with me.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I'd drive with you if I was still in GA. :( Make Chris Robinson/Marsfool go!

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
anybody want to money match me (gmoney) at this event? i'm accepting money matches from every one

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
yoyo daz are you going to this?

so yeah i think i might go more so because tiredK is going. also i think some NY kids i wanna see are going too so yeah. i'll have to talk to fatal about it.

Almo

Smash Ace
lolyeah

but yeah brawl doubles still kick the pants off brawl singles
I'm just saying this
ohh i love grab releasing with any character to your teammate grab releasing infinites.

<_<

in all seriousness, i do think brawl doubles, and teams in general for all games are very fun though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom