• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 15: The worst TO ever! PC Approved - April 18 and 19 - Framingham, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

So Fatal

Smash Master
I didnt detect sarcasm cause I don't think that highly of myself :p Your capable of owning me.....

I just want money xD
Ok well it was. I was just messing around and I look forward to playing you again!:) and MDZ I might come to the smashfest considering you live .0005 miles away and I love Melee

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
ThreeX I'd love to go but I'm stayin with my gf saturday. Sorry man
Girls before games son.

Also, Raynex that's actually pretty good news for me. Less housing people Thursday. :D

Eggm

Smash Hero
I may have to look into this... even tho theres still brawl.............. just cause canada's coming and I want to **** the balls off those foxes.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
I may have to look into this... even tho theres still brawl.............. just cause canada's coming and I want to **** the balls off those foxes.

don't get too excited honey. What if we **** your balls off? :laugh: Canadians don't travel to get *****.

eggm get ***** son. imma crak an egg on yo scrub ***.

*runs*

omnicloud7strife

Smash Apprentice
Yeah of course it's 2009, there will always be friendlys, and yes bring any TVs, Wiis, Cubes, Copies of Melee/Brawl that you can.
Huzzah! I will do my best to attend, though, my job just said, "So, we'll be giving you hours again. And, if you miss a SECOND OF WORK, you'll be fired." So, if I cannot make it, I'll be like, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Starbucks."

I do love it when people prefer Melee to Brawl on such a level that they find Brawl offensive. :D <3 Eggm for hating Brawl. ^_^!

Anyways, if I can make it, I'll let you know ASAP.

Whoo! Get some great people to show up. I wanna play the best around. :3 Even though I'd get my @$$ kicked up through my innards, and into my teeth. But, it'd be SO worth it. So very worth it.

~Omni~

Banks

Smash Hero
ok, now eggm basically has to come.

If marcus is there, that would be so great....he's my idol LMFAO

also, canadian falco's are gonna get *** stomped by me, ya hear?! A SS STOMPED AND BUTT TOUCHED

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Eggm, I really don't understand why you'd only "look into this." Did you not see the list of celebrities I posted??

Georgia - SleepyK, Cornel, Chaddddddddddddddddddddetc
Canada - RaynEX, Niko_K, Unknown522
RetroNE - Marcus (?), Turtles (?), KDJ (?) (I forgot if he's going or not)
dem rly gud ppls - PC (?)
should play cooking mama amirite - milktea
ManaLord - ManaLord

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
I'm going to post, to my knowledge, everyone coming to my smashfest:

TheManaLord, ADHDFoy, RaynEX, NikoK, Unknown522, SleepyK, Chaddd, Cornel, Roman, KevinM, Yedi, Questor, TheIrishMafia, Ace, Nuro, Proverbs, NOHK, Noodles, Radiation, Variola, Zoso, Fatal, Dark.Pch

And now for the maybes:

KyuPuff, Spife, AndrewG, R3NO, Spawn + other CTers, some Michigan Brawlers that need to contact me, KoreanDJ, Parlnock, Ben, Possibly another person from Georgia with Sleepy

People who want to go but I'm not sure if I have room for yet:
Dazwa, Darc, SOLAR, Boxman, Larx

Jesus H Christ. That's at the bare minimum 38 people.

I better start cleaning out that other half of my basement o_o;
But to be serious I think I might cap the attendees at 25 people based on how far they're traveling. Fairer that way, at least.

Niko_K

Smash Master
This is going to be such hype. All I need to do now is win wugwan and I'll have lots of money and herb for the trip <3

MASS MADNESSSSSS

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Dude, no love. Why is no one voting for Darkness of Heart? It'd be amazing if it happened XD If we got everyone here to keep voting for the next week, I think he'd win. Sooo...everyone go do it now. Every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom