• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 15: The worst TO ever! PC Approved - April 18 and 19 - Framingham, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
I'm kinda new to the smash community, and I plan on going to this, but I was curious - do I have to pre register for this one? Or do I just show up and pay money?

I also am kind of interested in playing teams - anyone want a ganon main on their team? >.>

My tag is Riel btw. (I made this account a long time ago, while I still thought FF7 was 'the ****')

Yeah.

I'm really looking forward to this though.
So why five "7"s?

Cloud77777

Smash Cadet
So why five "7"s?
I really like the number 7... >.>

That's pretty much the only reason.

Is there any way to change your account name? Or should I just make another account?
I would prefer either Riel, or sharkkato103 (the name I use for aim, email, pretty much everything now.)
If not, I'll probably leave it as is, cuz I'm lazy like that.

=P

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
im looking for the same thing (name change), and it seems that you have to talk to either a supermod, or an admin in order to get your name changed.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
The TV count:
3x1 - Spife, OmegaBlackMage
2x3 - G$, Ace, banks
1x11 - Me, someone from foy's car, proverbs, game universe, fatal, spawn, peach kid, s.b.soldier, dazwa, boxman, zoso, prince of fire.

24 setups HYPE HYPE

HEY GUYS GUESS WHAT I JUST FOUND OUT TODAY
BROOKMAN IS COMING

Almo

Smash Ace
so, i concluded that items should be banned cause they're kind of unfair, except sometimes the turtle shells help characters without projectiles.

but in all seriousness to all those who are hating on me with suggestions of banning things, i do agree the ice climber chaingrabs were silly, and grab release infinites with every character only happen if you get a 2 on 1.

whatever. i'm not one to suggest things to ban anyway.

Epic Doubleshines

Smash Rookie
it's mafia gaiz

Yedi we should totally team at this
sorry for not teaming with you last MM
something came up
(i couldn't find you and was too lazy to look)

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Oh yeah, Viers, do you think you could get to my house saturday morning? We could come pick you up, but since it's my parents driving and you're in the opposite direction of framingham, they might object. If you can catch a 51 bus somehow, that would probably be best.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
there should be a blade breakers v teen titans at this

even though there are only three teen titans coming

3v3 crew battle????

Cia

das kwl
Alukard I'm gonna start calling you "That Guy Who Plays Brawl (Doubles)."

LIST OF BRAWL NICKNAMES:
Dazwa - That Guy Who Plays Brawl
Alukard - That Guy Who Plays Brawl (Doubles)
Skler & KevinM - The Helga Pataki of Brawl
VanZ - Mr. Brawl
Darc - Counterpicking *****

who else is there...
AAAAH!! fvcking mew2king..

Banks

Smash Hero
yea blackmage and zoso were already here when i joined, they are SO old

and manalord, almost everyone around here is a blade breaker it's kind of a slanted crew size. just a TAD

Proverbs

Smash Lord
I'm so old and I still suck.

Who wants to money match me?
Dude, it is so on. MM for 25 Tunisian cents (were Tunisia still a French colony, which it's not).

Yeah, I've got one of those quarters--but the better question is, do you? You'll need it. Be prepped, Zos'.

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Can't do anything about the ride, but I think I could house you. Need to check with my roommate, though. PM me if you're interested.

Proverbs

Smash Lord
It is so on.

If you win (not going to happen, but I'll humor you, here): You get the 1964 quarter.

I win: I'm taking the 500 pesos.

We good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom