• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 15: The worst TO ever! PC Approved - April 18 and 19 - Framingham, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
If there's that many setups then this might be the best MM ever. (if sleepy comes)

EVERYBODY REMEMBER TO BRING POWER STRIPS/EXTENSION CORDS! Matt I think my power strip should still be at the venue. It said "COG SMOOCH'S POWER STRIP NO TOUCH *****ES" on it in sharpie

Almo

Smash Ace
if brawl doubles do happen are you going to ban 2 on 1 grab releases in teams? they're infinites with every character.

just wondering.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
if brawl doubles do happen are you going to ban 2 on 1 grab releases in teams? they're infinites with every character.

just wondering.
those were never banned in any other smash bros game

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN

just wondering.
...........wow.

Anyways, I can also bring a Power Strip if needed, Matt. Will there be masking tape + sharpies so I can label my stuff?

Fake Mofo

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0860-3430-0703
Alukard I'm gonna start calling you "That Guy Who Plays Brawl (Doubles)."

LIST OF BRAWL NICKNAMES:
Dazwa - That Guy Who Plays Brawl
Alukard - That Guy Who Plays Brawl (Doubles)
Skler & KevinM - The Helga Pataki of Brawl
VanZ - Mr. Brawl
Darc - Counterpicking *****

who else is there...
dazwa give me one! something like

That Guy Who Plays Brawl (not very well)

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Fake Mofo - Rhode Island's Finest Guy Who Plays Brawl (not very well)

Cog, do you have red sharpies, by any chance? When we label TVs by numbers, I can mark the recording stations with a red sharpie so people know wuts up.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
i can't wait to bro-out all over this tourny with my bro's

i just got a Bro on my broology test, so im all broed up for this

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
I wish SleepyK's parents weren't such bros and would just come so we could bro on each other.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
This will be quite brosome. Also, TML, I totally mentioned teaming before Pixel was brought up. I pla a good samus in teams.

I can bring my wii as a recording station, I just need to change my codeset a bit. Dazwa, you just use unlimited replays, right?

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
I was contacted on AIM with pixel, I'm honored so many of you want to team with me, but honestly nothing is decided until I get to the venue. I can't wait to play you all =)

Spife

Smash Master
I'm just a D :(, username is MrSparkle

yours?
I'm not on ICCUP yet but we should talk, I tried once and it didn't work well....
I don't really have time to take starcraft 100% serious, but I have fun playing!

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
i may be able to bring 3 tv's and a wii.

at the very least 1 tv and wii, depends on if buuman can get to my house and grab the tv's that are there. Also my wii should stay brawl, infinite replays.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
same with my wii, its gonna have music swap, and unlimited replays as well

so out of a rough estimation, we have 3 or so hacked wiis w/unlimited replay so far, right?

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
I've got a 4th if anyone can bring cables for it. I can't get the cables out from behind my TV without taking all my wiring apart, so that isn't happening.

Cloud77777

Smash Cadet
I'm kinda new to the smash community, and I plan on going to this, but I was curious - do I have to pre register for this one? Or do I just show up and pay money?

I also am kind of interested in playing teams - anyone want a ganon main on their team? >.>

My tag is Riel btw. (I made this account a long time ago, while I still thought FF7 was 'the ****')

Yeah.

I'm really looking forward to this though.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
I'm kinda new to the smash community, and I plan on going to this, but I was curious - do I have to pre register for this one? Or do I just show up and pay money?

I also am kind of interested in playing teams - anyone want a ganon main on their team? >.>

My tag is Riel btw. (I made this account a long time ago, while I still thought FF7 was 'the ****')

Yeah.

I'm really looking forward to this though.
Nope you don't have to pre-reg just show up =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom