• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 11 Results

Cobra

Smash Journeyman
Great stuff all! Good matches and good times! Thanks to everyone that came!

- Melee Doubles -

1: Now Dazwa I'm Darcin Bout (Dazwa + Darc) ($57.20)
2: Sk0rn (Thorn + Skler) ($31.20)
3: Disney princesses (Eggm + DJNintendo) ($15.60)
4: Level 6 insurance salesman (Elen + Aoi)
5: Sleepy Time (Zro + Gmoney)
5: Zearots Onry! (Zoso + KevinM)
7: Chardoney Chuggers (Banks + Pixel)
7: Quizzno subs (Kaiser + Milktea)
9: ThreeXasouris-Puff (Kyupuff + ThreeX)
9: Haxxorz Roxxorz (Tichinde925 + Almo)
9: The Twosome (Stix + Word)
9: Roman Empire (Roman + Variola)
13: Senior Citizens (Aesir + CogSmooch)
13: M (Mac + Mxf7)

- Melee Singles -

1: Eggm ($123.20)
2: Baduk ($67.20)
3: Darc ($33.60)
4: DJNintendo ($0.00)
5: Man of Popsicle ($0.00)
5: th0rn ($0.00)
7: Dazwa ($0.00)
7: Banks ($0.00)
9: Aoi ($0.00)
9: G Money ($0.00)
9: Kaiser ($0.00)
9: Skler ($0.00)
13: Nuro
13: Hoggle
13: Roman
13: Pixel
17: Xandr
17: Kyu Puff
17: Relax
17: Awsm Sean
17: ThreeX
17: Darc's Hair
17: Aesir
17: Questor
25: Sai
25: Spife
25: Tichinde925
25: Almo

dudutsai

Smash Lord
first1111!!

woweee I played so many good people today. This is always tons of fun.

Shoutouts to come...

Banks

Smash Hero
aw snap good times

KevinM - MILLION DOLLAZ! yea good **** not entering for food purposes then everything being closed...but at least you ***** that fly in teams he won't be playing anytime soon.

Eggm - nice playing you a bit, you're pretty good so i hear

KoreanDJ aka Baduk - good talking to you again, didn't play you but o well we still have that anti-brawl rap to put out.

Darc - sup dawg u were soaking wet....oh good games in brackets seemed like a repeat of a million times in the past of me almost doing good on battlefield and getting butt-gimped somewhere else kthx

Milktea - thanks for the PICS nice seeing you and playing a little bit. MARTH DITTO LOL YA =p I want those facebook shots

DJNintendo - Best mario I've ever played forshizzles, I didn't know where to DI cuz i didn't know wtf u were going to do. I should needle camp more.

Zoso aka Man of Popsicle - nice to see you and your lady friend, good games even though I didn't own you, I ownd you in my heart.

th0rn - ya broski good job being pro and whatnot

Dazwa - ya 7th place 4 lyfe >_> nice DK shirt where'd u get it!? good job being such a brawl beast and coming back to the old man's game for a day.

Banks - YEA GO ME

Aoi - good playing you a couple times, thanks for teamzing0rz us.

G Money - good games, i like playing against falco I thought you were going to pull mario on me or something

Kaiser - lol good games real close i think on that last game you just missed a few Lcancels >_< but I'll take it

Skler - haha placed above you, in your face power rankings! jk, but really we didn't even play =( but we still got some man bonding in, so all is well

Nuro - I didn't want to have homo sheik dittos the second round, good thing they changed the bracket and I didn't have to play you at all. =(...=/...=)

Hoggle - pretty decent considering you work or don't play when we practice lmao too good. you will be super saiyan in no time. thx for the drive linkin park boy.

Roman - nice to see you again, i dont remember if we played but if we did BOY was it fun

Pixel - hey good job actually playing this time. >___> @ teams but we never team and we both aren't really teams players so I'll use those for johns.

Xandr - ur luigi had me on the ropes, good thing I got a homo-combo on the second stock

Kyu Puff - oh ice climbers....if you ever start wobbling for full stocks I'll be afraid of you for life.

Relax - were u the jigglypuff guy? if so lol at the rests...so many

Awsm Sean - good talking to you and almost playing you...good job beating your first rounds TWICE

ThreeX - nice to see and play you, remind me not to play fox vs you and I should be all set....but maybe not for long mr. techie =D

Cogsmooch aka Darc's Hair - nice to see your beard power or lack thereof. also that hat was a-bangin' son

Aesir - were you ready to rumble, because we know my mom was.

Questor - i saw you there man, i so saw you there

Sai - yea i spent that quarter on tolls. it was great

Spife - keep up the link work, its probly frustrating since link isn't the best char ever, but you seem to be improving =)

Tichinde925 - hey you wii hacker, I beat you in a marth ditto YAAA

Almo - nice marth ditto's they are so gayfun

guys in the brawl corner wtfff lmao that game is ballz-*** HAHHAHA

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Most fun I've ever had at a tournament. I am more tired than I have ever been in my life.

ThreeX

Smash Lord
yeah, this tourney was simply....amazing :]

there better be more melee only MM's in the future =x since this one was pretty FREAKIN SWEET ;o shoutouts later when i'm not tired >_>' all that lasering has just got to me...

SHOUTOUTSSSSSSSSS

Spife+Roman - you two ****, hardcore <3 thanks for the housing+rides :O But just remember... nothing beats singing rick astley in the car, or doing the four piece strongbad techno, that's just full of **** right there.

GU - you guy's are just ownage... seriously, the best store ever :D

th0rn - what the... so your gonna tell meeeee, you skipped TWO MASS MADDNESSESESESESSES, the last time we played was esticle, and WE DIDN'T PLAY HERE?!?!!? yup, i'm angry =[ jk your falco is just too seckz ;o

banks - TEE WHYYY for the friendlies ^^; ***** my beak off with your shiekkkk ;[ it didn't feel good, but your fox on the other handddd...

Zoso - wow, thank you for ****** my beak off also... you slice and diced, and fsmashed your way to victory on mah poor lil birdie. Seriously dude.. your too **** ;o

kyu puff- FRIENDLIESSSS seriously, i was like.. playing you the most today :D good **** though, but you seemed to be.. alittle pissed off later on in the day =\ don't be dude, it's melee, it's amazing, and it's not brawl, that's three things that are just...awesome btw i <3 playing your icies

Sai - only really played you in the beginning, fun ganon ditto's though

Alex/Xander - FRESH LUIGIIIII!@!@!@ and good **** with that marth vs my ganon.. but remember when you see the purple foot coming that means your dead.

Spife - ****

Link - you suck, unless your blue, and have the name skler.

Falco - you just ****... well, everything besides your recovery.

Matthewdotzebbbbbbb - ty for the housing+the tourney ^^; but lighten up dude... you got so pissed over smash the past couple of days =\

Nuro - we didn't play yet again.. but yeah, sorry to tell you will smith WOULDN'T MAIN MARTH >_>' will smith is definately a falco main.

Dazwa - YOU NEVER ANSWERED ME when i asked you who will smith would main...pssht

Eggm - dot dot dot.. good **** on your win dude, we didn't play, but that set with kdj waaaaaaas pretty epic :D

KevinM - WE PLAYED :]

Awsmsean - im sry i ditched you at doubles i just hate it </3 more friendlies =\ we played at hitstun, but only for like two matches.

Joey/Variola - teams was too funnnn, you n roman are too **** ;o but hey.. more friendlies next time, even though you do hate the matchup >_>' remember, falco is sexy.

Tichinde - nice meeting you :]

Kaiser - nice meeting you, tourney match was goood even though you beat me ;[ but uhhh, stop playing brawl >_> camping is lame... erm.

Aesir - YEAH THAT WHOLE ONE FALCO DITTO WE HAD WAS SWEET!

Questor - :( you sadden me again.

Arc - wow, forgot to add you in :O long time no see, i remember you AWHILE AGO from a tourney at pat's house :D nice seeing you again, fun fox/falcon ditto's near the end, until AOI grabbed you for doubles =[ see you at mm12 hopefully?

yeah I think that's it, i'm not sure...

Spife

Smash Master
yeah, this tourney was simply....amazing :]

there better be more melee only MM's in the future =x since this one was pretty FREAKIN SWEET ;o shoutouts later when i'm not tired >_>' all that lasering has just got to me...
I was in the room when you t-t-t-yped this

Roman.

Smash Champion
<3 to everyone

shoutouts:

darc: one is the loneliest number.... BUT NOT WITH THAT SMILE ON YO FACE friendlies next tourney? yes plz

dazwa: good ****, ****ing sheik pissed on me XDD

skler: we ***** in boozer doubles but where was the MM huh?

kevinm: hey baby

threex: sup

zoso: thanks for the ****

kyu puff: <33 forever, keep playing IC

thorn: i wish we met in tourney, that **** would be craaazy; be proud cause your falco is the only one that my doc can't handle, you haven't experience the wrath

banks: we didn't play but in our hearts, the might was immeasurable

matt: good matches, don't worry i'll keep training you against doc thanks for the housing and all the friendlies, and wendys (lmao everyone, matt got fired on our way to mm11)

relax: good **** with that falcon, start going to more tourneys, they're great and i hope to see you again

aoi: wtf we didn't play? i watched some great matches though =)

hoggle: fun friendlies, keep going to tourneys

spife: awesome weekend <3

alex: close MM, start carrying bills though, **** those silver dollars LOL i love playing friendlies with you though

awesomesean: have we ever played friendlies? lol we will next time

milktea: **** more in teams plz -.-

joey: we did pretty ****ing good in teams, we'll work on that **** day and night

doc: thanks for gimping falco

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Subscribing, Shoutouts after I purge my failure from my mind with copious amounts of Soul Calibur 4.

I got ***** so hard at this.

Almo

Smash Ace
questor: fun games as always. dittos on FoD hax.

tich: fun teaming with you. dual marth is the only way to go :)

cogsmooch: holy crap i literally did not even recognize you until about halfway through doubles. was it you i beat with mewtwo? gg's as always.

aesir: gg's in singles (omg shine comeback lol) and i think we played in doubles.

kaiser: ****. you're too good. back air to fsmash is obnoxious and wtf is up with 44% 4 stock ****? i've only had 1 other person do that to me before. and i really didn't have any options after the first game. getting 2 stocked was the best i could do. lol. good teams games too.

milktea: good teams games, and 4 marths on corneria was too good.

banks: gg's, your marth still 2 stocks mine. PS is my worst stage johns. :)

elen: so uh...how long have you guys known each other? lol. you guys are both cool though so it wasn't THAT weird. i was just more surprised to see her there. we didn't play :(

falco that i played closest to the SC4 screens: you ***** me the first game on BF, but then i won, lol. i practice alot against falco.

matt.tournament: thanks for running it.

everyone else in friendlies that i forget: gg's.

i love how i practice with marth a ton and then out of nowhere my fox is automatically just as good. last place yessssssssss. 25th is the best iv'e ever placed <_<

i'm with zoso on this one. most fun i've ever had at a tournament. i liked the amount of people there too. verrrrry laid back. awesome. will be going to the next one. i swearz.

Elen

Smash Lord
elen: so uh...how long have you guys known each other? lol. you guys are both cool though so it wasn't THAT weird. i was just more surprised to see her there. we didn't play :(
A little less than 2 years. Strange indeed ^^

I wish I had stayed at this longer, I couldn't get a ride that late though :[ That was my favorite type of tourney. Small, laid back, and melee only : D

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
@ Almo:
I don't remember that? I don't think I got beat by a mewtwo yesterday (except for darcs rofl) but it's possible... regardless, fun friendlies and good(?) teams matches. You've gotten a lot better since we last played!

GameUnderground

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for all the good words about GU! I had fun too!

I think we can do other Melee only Tournaments now and then in the future. It went really really well!

Props to Matt and the other guys for sticking it out til 230am! Holy Crap that was late! (also my head hurts need more sleep...)

I had mad fun Karaokeing... (is that a word ... dammit I should know) as well. I wish I was much much better at Smash cause I like playing in tournaments but I don't like getting decimated so I am better off staying away!

We will be doing a brawl/melee Tournament in September. We will discuss a Melee only one day too!

ThreeX

Smash Lord
falco that i played closest to the SC4 screens: you ***** me the first game on BF, but then i won, lol. i practice alot against falco
was that me? long hair, then we played doubles? yeah, good **** :D BF is like my fav. map, hah

Thanks for all the good words about GU! I had fun too!

I think we can do other Melee only Tournaments now and then in the future. It went really really well!
GU, you give me butterflies.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
(Reposting from old thread. Just hoping for an answer...)

Good **** everyone. Watching the Melee tournament made me wish I had started playing smash competitively sooner so I could play like that, but sadly it is too late for me.

I was wondering if someone who works at game universe or just anyone who knows would tell me when they plan on having a soulcalibur IV tournament and what the rules are and stuff.

Thanks.

_V_

Smash Ace
Holy **** Eggm beat KDJ!!!

Too good...that is the first tournament in a long time, that I have seen DJ enter and not win...

I wish I was there :(

Mokumo

Smash Ace
I was Relax, the n00b falcon player. Yesterday was my first tournament ever after playing relatively seriously for 2 years and I had a lot of fun. I have no idea why i didn't enter the tournament scene earlier, but now I'm ready to improve.

oh, and i won my first mm ever against roman :p gg

but i lost my second one against kdj's pichu =(

good matches spife, matt.zeb, that fox/marth player that i forgot the name of, and everyone else

Eggm

Smash Hero
Cat 3 was my favorite tournament ever to date. Still lol. Pound 3 did kinda rival it but finals at cata 3 with that huge projector was just... SO GOOD. Anyways this region is amazing for getting such a good melee turnout on a Sunday and everyones all relax and chill and fun to be around. Even the store manager thats so beast. I'll post my shout outs in a bit. But yeah your region rocks. xD I'll definitely come back.

Edit : Its never to late to start playing smash competitively.

Edit 2 : You guys are so fast at getting results up and so many people post in your threads its amazing.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Dazwa - YOU NEVER ANSWERED ME when i asked you who will smith would main...pssht
actually, i was completely stumped, i couldn't think of anything

i later decided he'd either play normal samus or ice climbers.

edit: i still love melee teams more than anything in brawl :D

but i like both brawls better than melee singles =(

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Cat 3 was my favorite tournament ever to date. Still lol. Pound 3 did kinda rival it but finals at cata 3 with that huge projector was just... SO GOOD. Anyways this region is amazing for getting such a good melee turnout on a Sunday and everyones all relax and chill and fun to be around. Even the store manager thats so beast. I'll post my shout outs in a bit. But yeah your region rocks. xD I'll definitely come back.

Edit : Its never to late to start playing smash competitively.

Edit 2 : You guys are so fast at getting results up and so many people post in your threads its amazing.
<3
We love you Eggm

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Zro, hopefully I caught your attention in our friendly where you thought you could get all Old Manondorf on me. Too bad I couldn't do **** to THE DRAGON SLAYA! Good games, hopefully we play at Repear's man.

Tom, no hard feeling for my **** talk. I just love to talk and you were the perfect person since you ALWAYS **** talk. Good friendlies man.

Melee players I heart you. I was in the brawl corner all day, playing 64 with Nuro, sorry. :(

Top Bottom