• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 11 Results

Almo

Smash Ace
awh nothing else then besides spife and such?

i wanted to see some of my matches and figure out what went wrong

*kicks dirt*

dudutsai

Smash Lord
ookay. time for shoutouts

Tom ****- playing you was very fun, i forgot to ask you to play DK though. your doc/ganon destroyed me
KevinM- Ganondittos are too fun. good job ****** me in falcon dittos those combos were amazing
Mattdotzeb- your falco vs jigglypuff game is so good. I hope to play you more next time.
Almo- We didn't play, or maybe we did but I didn't recognize you. either way I found your name on my memory card and that made me happy.
Spife- The olympics are good. I hear smash is too
Questor- Thanks for the sig. Look forward to seeing you again
Aesir- Good games. I had tons of fun in teams
Cogsmootch- Didn't play you STILL, but I've seen you around and I did hang around watching you play. Ultimately I figured the best way to get your attention would be to spell your name wrong so we can play next time.
3x- GANONDITTOS
AwesomeSean- We had so many good games. Your marth has ridiculously good spacing, tippering me every hit.
Kyu Puff- pikachu is top tier
Xander- You don't read these forums why bother giving you a shoutout
Pixel- I read your legendary story, but I didn't play you even though I think I know your face.
Roman- We didn't play at all???
Hoggle- We did play. And thanks for the fox practice
Skler- I played you once before in MM8..... but it seems I still have plenty to go before I should play you again
GMoney- Reaally good games. Thanks for showing me how good Young Link can be... never played any before
AOI- Had me scared... I had to play AOI AGAIN?!
Banks- Nice playing you again. Still beat me both rounds though. Thanks for playing sheik. I really need to work on that matchup
Darc- Sorry I didn't come find you later. I forgot to come back for fsmash dittos
KDJ- Thanks for the practice. I just read your interview and it's inspired me to get better.
GU- Thanks for hosting again.. The singing was enjoyable

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Matt needs to start hosting his own tournament, I felt bad for Cobra but good **** at him

He gets my first legit shoutout.

Good stuff Cobra for running doubles when you weren't part of the tournament hosting.

Almo

Smash Ace
You have no mindgames is what went wrong. I have the same problem.
lol i wated to see my matches more for the entertainment and find out if my comeback vs. aesir was recorded, but thought a good reason might persuade people to upload them faster.

lol, do i really have no mindgames? that sucks i guess...

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
^^ silly conversation. Almo it seems like your technical game is there, it's just a matter now of learning how to apply it. Learning to read your opponent, capitalize on their mistakes, find openings and exploit them. Also what works vs. which chars is good to know.

Cogsmootch- Didn't play you STILL, but I've seen you around and I did hang around watching you play. Ultimately I figured the best way to get your attention would be to spell your name wrong so we can play next time.
rofl you had me going with the misspelling. I'm a nice guy and I love playing different people in friendlies, so next time just ask :) Do I know who you are?

dudutsai

Smash Lord
^^ silly conversation. Almo it seems like your technical game is there, it's just a matter now of learning how to apply it. Learning to read your opponent, capitalize on their mistakes, find openings and exploit them. Also what works vs. which chars is good to know.

rofl you had me going with the misspelling. I'm a nice guy and I love playing different people in friendlies, so next time just ask :) Do I know who you are?
Probably not... I was wearing a white 2008 olympic shirt, and I play red jigglypuff
I know you though I was watching some of your matches.

Almo

Smash Ace
that's kind of funny because i never really worked on my tech skill too much. i'm not like...amazing with techs. basically yeah i don't think i capitalize on mistakes and make too many of my own, but i know what works on MOST characters. no one plays kirby anyway lol.

i think the main problem of "no mindgames" is the fact that i don't play with enough people as often as i should. I can read the one kid i play outside of tournaments just fine, and do often exploit his weak points (for massive damage of course). So yeah...pointless 2 paragraphs to sum up that i need to play people.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Probably not... I was wearing a white 2008 olympic shirt, and I play red jigglypuff
I know you though I was watching some of your matches.
stalker much? was I ****** in them or getting beat?

I found this funny. If her brother/my clone saw this he'd be saying "WTF people think she's attractive?? DX"
I'm glad somebody got it.

that's kind of funny because i never really worked on my tech skill too much. i'm not like...amazing with techs. basically yeah i don't think i capitalize on mistakes and make too many of my own, but i know what works on MOST characters. no one plays kirby anyway lol.

i think the main problem of "no mindgames" is the fact that i don't play with enough people as often as i should. I can read the one kid i play outside of tournaments just fine, and do often exploit his weak points (for massive damage of course). So yeah...pointless 2 paragraphs to sum up that i need to play people.
Playing people and thinking about what is going on in the match while it's happening is the best way to get better. After you get killed you could be like "well I missed that one tech and then DI'd the wrong way, and then used my double jump" and then make a note of not doing that. Or if your opponent does that anticipate it and capitalize. Same thing applies to mindgames... like if you're getting grabbed out of a sidestep all the time, don't sidestep and grab instead... or something. I dunno, I just fly around with captain falcon doing nairs.

dudutsai

Smash Lord
don't remember anymore. I remember asking someone if that was really you because I was expecting more of a beard

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Ok Shout outs I guess.

Darc- **** dude, you so hot, what happened :p Wheres my kid with the glasses and dream theatre shirt LOL.

Dazwa- You're one of my favorites duh =), it was so much fun playing you in some friendlies for once.

Relax- Were you the falcon player in teams, if so keep working at it man ^_^ you're definitely good for your first time.

Roman- :( At not playing each other but you're still hot.

Skler- This is your first shoutout, thanks for the ride and our first real friendly... THATS RIGHT SMASH COMMUNITY ME AND SKY ACTUALLY PLAYED!

Spyfe- You're getting good man ^_^ keep at it maybe next time you'll take the set to a third match. <33 Always a pleasure to see you.

Joey- So much fun riding up with you even if we didn't get to play all that much :( LOL "Jazz is boringggg, lets put tough stuff onnn, you're ruining my lifeee and enjoying itttt."

Tich- Hey

Ace- Always a pleasure to see you, You should have joined singles that Roy woulda rocked all faces.

Cobra- My Brawl Fox plays like Melee Fox and YOU LOVE IT.

Smashboards- Thanks for making all this possible.

EggM- We didn't get to play :( but always a pleasure to talk to you.

KoreanDanielJung- We didn't get to play and you fail on hanging out, don't worry we'll do it soon enough.

DJ Nintendo- I finally got to play you ^_^, Bowser's too good, but at least I didn't get ***** and they were to much fun. Tell Warriorknight he ****ed up by not coming, We have to double Bowser some time so I expect you back here.

Dave- Zearots Onry! Too good, we're the best team alive, good **** at taking teams with me all of that was way to much fun. Hmm, Dave if their going Pokefloats... I'mma have to go Ganon.

Sally- Hi Dave's Girlfriend.

Larry- :( At know playing, just come over and tell me we need matches and I'll play ^_^

Banks- Watching your sheik is really cool, and always a pleasure to see you.

Th0rn- You suck at melee.

Dudatsai- You're getting better, I just like Jiggs because he's fun to Usmash :p <3.

Skler- <33333333333333333

Aesir and Assman- :( at not getting to play at all.

Rest of NY Crew- We didn't get to play much except for that guy I played in 64 I forgot whom it was, I think it was Zro so good stuff I told you that game is funny, but yeah you guys are all a lot of fun and please come down more often =).

Game Universe- As usual a pleasure for hosting us, you're too good.

ThreeX- We finally got to play ^_^ too goods I wish we had played later when I had warmed up, besides doubles that is.

Cogsmootch- Too good at the grab kill but besides that my Bowser was UNSTOPPABLE.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Joey- So much fun riding up with you even if we didn't get to play all that much :( LOL "Jazz is boringggg, lets put tough stuff onnn, you're ruining my lifeee and enjoying itttt."
WHATEVER POISON'S IN THIS BOTTLE WILL LEAVE ME BROKEN SORE AND STIFF.
BUT IT'S THE GENIE AT THE BOTTOM WHO I'M SUCKING AT. HE OWES ME ONE LAST WISH.
SO HERE'S A PRESENT TO LET YOU KNOW I STILL EXIST.
I HOPE THE NEXT BOY THAT YOU KISS HAS SOMETHING TERRIBLY CONTAGIOUS ON HIS LIPS.

But I got a plan (I got a plan)
Drink (drift) for forty days and forty nights.
A sip for every second-hand tick.
And for every time you fed me the line, "you mean so much to me...".
I'm without you.

Spife

Smash Master
wait I need more posts

I might have time to do some shouties...

Matt.Zeb: Thanks for the housing and the MM (close man, although you’re pissed keep in mind I main him -_-), keep up the…housing us I guess <3

Roman: You’re awesome as always but we didn’t play at MM11 did we? Oh well, good job not placing last.

3x/DJ/Three-ex-a-sarous: we didn’t play either did we? La-aaame, thanks for housing, even if that’s all you did <3

Questor: thanks for the parkour, the chatting and the friendlies, and that awesome awesome doubles where I was one link…AND THE OTHER LINK!!!! One Link Moves, The Other Link Attacks MUAHAHAHAHAAAA, thanks for the moral support

KevinM: One MM? That’s it? And no more friendlies D: oh well, fun MM, I wish I recorded the second match cause I think we had about 4 up-b’s each trying to recover. Good stuff. Thanks for all the moral support too buddy.

Sai: we got ***** in doubles. We suck in doubles, and I’m still not sure who that Link is :p good to see you man, pick me up a 2008 bejing Olympic shirt next time buddeh

Kyu Puff: we don’t play smash together do we? XD good to see you, and I’m never quitting smash, YOU HEAR THAT WORLD?! NEVER, nor am I quitting Link -_-

Alex/Xander: did we play//YES! We did (those //’s were suppose to be .’s I guess I could have fixed them by now but eh) but I forget how our matches went -__- oh well

Skler: Funnest (YES FUNNEsT) Link dittos in my entire life, just fast paced trying not to get ***** and trying to space well. So beast. Sorry I keep forgetting to call you over for you to help me, I’ll do it next time for sure (you were like 10 feet away last tourney match I had -__-). No friendlies makes me a sad panda though

MilkTea: uh..hi >.> I was the one who over heard you telling Darc that you learned to needle cancel from maple story (and I still think you should claim you downloaded maple to teach you that).

Darc: Fun Frienly (yes, one) heh. Thanks for the ****, I’ll catch you next tourney when you’re not so busy and we can do some more rediculousness (triple dair ending in a spike, you know, the usual)

Dazwa: we didn’t play D: but you were my parent for like, 4 seconds so It’s all good. I’ll find you next time for friendlies for sure

Nuro: played a few matches, you still **** hard core, I need to work on that sheik match up, then I’ll challenge you and do better.

Zoso: nice tourney set, I’ll put it up but I just don’t have time now. Good to talk to you again, havent’ seen you in a while.

Relax: GERRRRATE matches! Should we be at the same tourney again lets get some friendlies in before to late (I was burning out at the end). Good job holding it together in that set and keep it up, 1 tourny isn’t enough.

KrazyKirby: remember the shirt but not the face -__- find me next time, etc etc kill all wearing the same shirt etc

CogSmooch: Finally played! Neato, I was that Link, what do you mean it’s weird how different it is? Ha I know I’m not as good but I don’t want to play just like Skler either (even though he wins and I don’t >.>) I’ll find you next time and we’ll play some more

Banks: played a few times, thanks for the ****, I needed that. I’ll work that match up out and get back to you (Link v Sheik sucks a lot -_-). And yes, it is frustrating lol but I can’t quit Link

Elen: Saw you, didn’t play you, didn’t talk to you but I did hear you talking. That’s a step in the right direction lol

Aesir: “Can I have like a little cheese burger” lol good one. That was a lot of fun. Maybe we can do it walking backwards next time. I don’t remember if I’ve played with you before, we must have, anyhoo I’ll find you and we’ll friendly it up next time.

GU/Jamie: I didn’t get a Laharal : ( oh well haha, thanks for hosting the event and being so friendly ^_^

**** Tom: playing you was both vulgar and fun, glad to help out with the ride (even if you didn’t need it). Always a pleasure (even if this was the first I believe). We should hang out at tournies more…or something

I forgot the rest of the names =_=

Banks

Smash Hero
I have no technical skill whatsoever lol. Mindgames all dai son!!!!!
you lcancel, and that seemed to be enough tech skill for mario =(

also bowser on yoshi's story takes the utmost in tech skill, i saw that crazyness no one touches the get up movez EVARR lmao

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
CogSmooch: Finally played! Neato, I was that Link, what do you mean it’s weird how different it is? Ha I know I’m not as good but I don’t want to play just like Skler either (even though he wins and I don’t >.>) I’ll find you next time and we’ll play some more
I feel like your Link is way more spastic than Sklers and his is more bread n butter if you know what I mean? Like he just Nairs and spot dodges and then Nairs more and you are like wooo I'm Link I gots all these moves wheeee

?

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
I feel like your Link is way more spastic than Sklers and his is more bread n butter if you know what I mean? Like he just Nairs and spot dodges and then Nairs more and you are like wooo I'm Link I gots all these moves wheeee

?
i understood what you said

skler is beast <Keny better

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
If I could LCancel consistently I wouldn't suck so bad. So there.

I actually learned some mindgames at this when I combined everything I knew about SC4 with melee and started to abuse people before they knew what they were doing. But maybe I just started playing better or something.

Anyways, time for shoutouts.

Spife: Good parkour, good games, good times. Glad I could help and stuff.

Almo: Good games, either you got better or I got worse, the games were much closer than last time.

Tich: Why didn't we play marth dittos? Or play at all?

Cog: Good games, glad I finally got to play you again. Sucks about your epic headache, and glad I could help.

Sai: Good games even though we played like once and you were Roy. We'll play more next time and whatnot.

3x: Sorry we didn't play, we'll falco ditto next time to make up for it.

Xander: Your Luigi will not die. Ever. EVER. Jeez.

Pixel: Good games, I can't believe I messed up that badly in the first match.

Roman: Good games, they were too close until you owned me. I was kinda pissed cuz I had already played my first round match and won before they changed the bracket. We should play more friendlies.

AOI: You're still too good. Stop being so good.

Zoso: We finally played friendlies! You're scary good.

Skler: See above shoutout. Also, sorry about the buffet thing and it being closed and all. I hadn't expected that.

KevinM: See the Skler-specific part of the above shoutout. We should have played more and chilled and stuff.

GMoney: Thanks for beating my *** for about an hour before I left. I feel like I got better for it. You're too freaking good.

Banks+Th0rn+Darc+Dazwa: I didn't play you guys, so I need to next time.

DJ+Nuro+Matt.Zeb: Thanks for ruining basically my first time staying in winners for the first round. j/k <3.

Matt.NoMoneyMatch: I'm not going to give you free money just because you want it. I've done that enough already lol.

Elen: I barely saw you. Sup?

Hopefully I didn't miss too many people. Good games to everyone.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
i cant wait for next tourny so i can dominate!

i want to team w/ banks ... hes my nigg@ fo real thats my nigg@ foreal

Tichinde925

Smash Legend
Well, for the first hour that I was there, I was busy haxxing Wiis.

Then when I was finished, I asked this random guy if he was up for some friendlies.

Turns out, it was Eggm I was playing >_>

Then I went and played some Smash64 friendlies on my HaXx0rZeD Wii.

Then I put Melee back on it, and went and played some Marth Dittoz!

Well, I was having too much fun with the Marth Dittoz! You should have came to me first Questor. Or perhaps you did, but I prolly couldnt hear you do to my headphones lmao.

Using headphones that day was epic win! Because then I didnt have to listen to the terrible singing that was going on due to the Noise Cancellation feature! :)

P.S.

Was the only luigi player there Xander? If so, GGs Xander! I'm sorry if you didnt like those bad matchups.

Top Bottom