• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 11 Results

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Cat 3 was my favorite tournament ever to date. Still lol. Pound 3 did kinda rival it but finals at cata 3 with that huge projector was just... SO GOOD. Anyways this region is amazing for getting such a good melee turnout on a Sunday and everyones all relax and chill and fun to be around. Even the store manager thats so beast. I'll post my shout outs in a bit. But yeah your region rocks. xD I'll definitely come back.

Edit : Its never to late to start playing smash competitively.

Edit 2 : You guys are so fast at getting results up and so many people post in your threads its amazing.
*Everyone in New England flexes at once* :)

Naucitos

Smash Journeyman
Awesome matches everyone, even though i was sititng over in the brawl corner most of the day

Cobra, you need to send me your friend code so i can give you that falcon video of me getting owned, and ill probably send my combo over as well so i feel less bad about it XD

krazykirby

Smash Apprentice
Sunday was fun. I got to play some friendlies. Too bad I left early because I wasn't feeling too good.

Shoutouts?

KevinM: Everyone loves you too much so I didn't get a chance to play you in friendlies.

Dave: We still didn't get to play x_x. We need to play SC sometime though.

Questor: The only person I talked to :-P Nice friendlies.

Spife: You're a pretty funny guy (not in a bad way), nice to play you (did I? Can't remember)

People I played in friendlies: Sorry I'm so bad :-D

Banks: I played you in a friendly (I was the worst person you played Sunday probably) and it was fun, but wow, let me get a stock off at least more than once, k?

Game Universe: Thanks for hosting the tourny again. Such an awesome staff too.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
I should have counter picked PokeFloats.
Hey.
Pokemon Puzzle League isn't on my Wii ;_;
Tetris Attack is though (beat it today <3)
Is there anyway to save on Chrono Trigger? I only played for about 10 minutes before stopping (but it is awesome). Couldn't figure out how to save so I just turned my Wii off.

Spife

Smash Master
shouties later
btw I'm thinking of changing my main from Link to Link :( It's just that Link isn't working out for me and Link seems like a much better character. What do you guys think?

edit: KrazyKirby, I'm sorrybut I'm racking my brain trying to figure out who I played+hung out with that I also in turn maid them laugh (cause I swear I only met like, one new person at mm11 and everyone else I got to know better I know on the forums) so that I was "le funneh" (that's "funny" in french, oui oui)...

...er so yeah who are you? >.>

Tichinde925

Smash Legend
Oh, I didnt know you wanted that lol.

Yea, I was scared / cautious about putting tons of games onto Wiis because I didnt want to overload it / install games that took more blocks than the Wii had.

I would have put Super Mario All Stars + Super Mario World (Thats all 1 VC game btw) onto all of yours Wiis if I had known it was only 43 blocks lmao.

Next time Ill just write up a list of my games on a piece of paper that has the exact # of blocks each game has, that way I wont have any worries. My main concern was just Smash 64 + Turtles in Time :p

P.S.

I have never play Chrono Trigger, so I dont know how to save in that game either :p

Almo

Smash Ace
@ Almo:
I don't remember that? I don't think I got beat by a mewtwo yesterday (except for darcs rofl) but it's possible... regardless, fun friendlies and good(?) teams matches. You've gotten a lot better since we last played!
thanks, even though i'm not amazing, i seem to play better at tournaments always then in friendlies at home or something. i don't really pay much attention to my progression other than watching old videos i have, but i would HOPE i would get better between now and when did we last play? october? lol. i hadn't played anyone since october except questor in february or march. So i need to stop being lazy and go play more people.

yeah good games and i THINK we played you, i know we played banks' team and miltea's team. and the mewtwo match i won was against falco on poke stadium on TV 7 or somewhere near there during friendlies.

was that me? long hair, then we played doubles? yeah, good **** :D BF is like my fav. map, hah
lol if you were the one that owned me with falco on BF and then i think i won on yoshi's story was it(?) then i didn't play you with mewtwo. lol i don't remember faces very well just names, and most people don't announce themselves when they play friendlies, so chances are i couldn't point you out for next time. the best my memory can do is that it was a blue or normal colored falco and you're fast. i got pillared alot.

A little less than 2 years. Strange indeed ^^

I wish I had stayed at this longer, I couldn't get a ride that late though :[ That was my favorite type of tourney. Small, laid back, and melee only : D
lol i've only known her for about a month. hrrm.

i wish i stayed longer too but GOD **** my mom bugs me every time im there and is like "when are you coming home." ugh. she told me to leave at 6 and called like 4 times and i left at 8 so oh well. i literally had to pause a game with cogsmooch to explain to her that tournaments don't take 1 hour to finish. so we probably would have gotten in friendlies if i stayed longer. i would have bugged you and been like "so how about that 4 to 1 stock fox ditto MM?" lol

melee only is definitely a plus. :)

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
wtf @ not knowing how to save in chrono trigger

if you're on the world map or at a save point, go to the menu, pick the far right option, and save the game

like saving in...every Squaresoft game? >_>

Anyways, imma give shoutouts later, but I'd at least like to say

Jamie - you're totally awesome for rescheduling this to avoid conflict with esticle. i love both tournaments and was very happy I got to attend both.

Spife

Smash Master
I was wearing a "Science!" shirt with a robot and scientist rocking out.
I remember seeing that shirt and being like "that shirt is awesome!" but I don't remember your face >_< (right now >>__<<).
Lame, next tourny you find me at introduce yourself-elf-elf, or wear the same shirt...but make sure to kill anyone who is also wearing it so I don't you know...talk to them :)

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
4th place in singles and 3rd in teams is not too shabby, but I'll definitely do better or win next time lol. KevinM, those Bowser dittos we had were mad funny lol. You're definitely a cool a$$ dude. Shoutouts later, I think lol. It's time for me to continue doing my DJ work like always.

ThreeX

Smash Lord
AOI - HERE'S YOUR SHOUTOUT :O seriously though... we broke our "combo" of.. not playing crazy amount of friendlies at MM :| 8,9 and 10 we did, YOU FAILED AOI, YOU FAIL!!!!!!!!!!

+1 post count, YES!

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
definitely lat eonk ym shout out post but get t me for doin it anyways.

big ups to my man eggms for comin out on top. mad fun in the car ride there and back
same goes for djnintendo and zro who was in ma car too. Grab Rest All dai!!!
kdj-had dat good asian **** as usual. fun friendlys
zoso-NEW YORK ALL DAY!!!
dazwa & banks-mad beastly sheiks. i'll challenge ya'll when my falco come back. i seem to be in a marth zone. must be all dem m2k vids
milktea-fun doubles, didn't really get any one on ones though. u owe me some sheik training!!
zandr-young one wit the luigi dat never dies. fun set dat didn't count lol

so yea i think thats all the people i know. to the brawl players, quit life and to everyone else...
NEW YORK ALL DAY!!! GMONEY *****. AAAAAAAAAAANNNNNDDDD MILKTEA IS HOT!!!!!

Kaiser-GL

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for a good time everyone ^^
I like your community and had a lot of fun
Hope to see you all in brawl sometime =D

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Actual for real shoutouts!

Aesir: good seeing you again... team senior citizens = ****
Almo: like I said ggz. good to see/play you, come to more tourneys!
Awesome Sean: you are a pretty chill guy... ggz. you don't need to feel so guilty when you downthrow->knee me lol. we should play a lot of friendlies.
Banks: you're too cool for school. thanks for the hat compliment.
Cogsmooch: way to not eat anything all day and then almost die from headache.
Darc: thanks for your hair. thanks for being so cool. thanks for playing friendlies with me and ****** me. thanks for teaming with me in friendlies and ****** those dudes. thanks for the memories. screw fox throws only, how bout piece of paper covering the screen MM?
DJ Nintendo: good team matches.
Dazwa: I'm kind of sad we didn't get to play. actually, like really sad. stay cool. come to my movie party! ha
Eggm: good team games, stupid falco. I was proud I killed you a couple times rofl.
Elen: hi
KDJ: sorry I texted you randomly, I was away from a computer and was wondering when the tourney started. glad you ended up going.
KevinM: *grabs you out of your ledge stall, then waits until you break out and fall to your death* lol. funnest friendlies ever.
Milky: way to show up. glad you got some use out of the ol' death note. good to see you.
Pixel: ggz, even though it didn't count.
Skler: fun friendlies? I did friendly you right?
Those 2 dudes I friendlied at the beginning, one played falco and one played marth, also Darc + I teamed up against them a few times: good games! hope to see you at tournies... also who are you? lol
Questor: ggz. thanks for the bandaid when my finger split open.
Zoso: asshole rofl :p

I need to practice against Marth. My Falcon is fun. I like to downsmash.
Fun tourney. I will resist shouting out certain bodyparts.

Skler

Smash Master
lol... permission to spam!

Soul Calibur IV (Xbox 360 and PS3)
Both tournaments will be held on Sunday, August 31st starting at 1:00pm. $10 Entrance Fee Cash Prizes!

I would check out www.myspace.com/gameuniverse for our tournament updates!
When's the gears tourny?

Back to smash bros, Cog we did play friendlies and they were very enjoyable. Me and KevinM also played our first real friendly at this tournament, it was amazing.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Oh yeah they were enjoyable.

I forgot to shout-out Spife:
Fun friendlies, it's weird how different your link is than Skler's...

for Assman Sean:
Advanced Slob Picks:

The first game in a set is double-blind, and the stage is random
(using the random stages listed in the stage selection section).

The following applies to any game in a set played after the first:
The loser of the previous game declares the stage to be used, using
any stage that isn't banned. The winner of the previous game then
chooses his character. Lastly, the loser of the previous game chooses
his character, and the game can start.

Top Bottom