• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 10: P.A.R.L.N.O.C.K. - Framingham, MA - Jul 12, 08

Spife

Smash Master
Questor we playing lotsa friendlies at MM10 iiiight? I want to show you my moves.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Spife, I can't come to this. I just like increasing my postcount through tournament thread spam.

I'm still trying to figure out how to get to this, it just doesn't seem possible.

krazykirby

Smash Apprentice
Cheer up Kevin, don't let it get you down
Pick yourself up off the ground
It's gonna be alright.

I mean...

No KevinM? Then it's not a tourny at all!

xHayatox

Smash Lord
Ill take you on Cat Fight in a MM 5 Ducks... Best of 3 Tourney Rules. Your Snake vs my Snake. or My Kirby vs your Snake. Or Ill do 2 MM with each.

BTW Does anyone want to team with me? I know I kinda suck in singles But in Teams Im on a whole new level ;-)

ALSO! I might as well enter this tournament as Samooose :) I'm just so sick with her and I will practice her day and night for this tournament and you wont be suprise if you see me in top 3. Im just kidding... Maybe top 50 but for teams you will see me go either IKE, Snake or Kirby.... My ike is just so devastating its unbelievable :p

dudutsai

Smash Lord
Like last time, I will have a buncha quarters with me
So if anyone wants free quarters feel free to ask for a money match (or I will) and claim your 25 cents

Only two people took me up on this wonderful deal last time

Spife

Smash Master
Like last time, I will have a buncha quarters with me
So if anyone wants free quarters feel free to ask for a money match (or I will) and claim your 25 cents

Only two people took me up on this wonderful deal last time
You're going down this time. More friendlies and matches htis time for sure

Matt2

Smash Cadet
Hey anyone going through edinboro / erie ( North western PA )? I like playing competitively but rarely get the chance to do so =X I actually won both brawl tourneys hosted in edinboro and was wondering if theres better talent out there

If anyones driving by let me know **I can be a possible teams partner =)**

my AIM is Blink182tom3

you can PM me as well =)

thanks,
Matt2

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
wtf?

Theres two matts?

*DEAD EXPLODES*

WOW EDIT---------

wow, drunk johns, i wanted to type head but it wasn't happening apperently