• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 10: P.A.R.L.N.O.C.K. - Framingham, MA - Jul 12, 08

ParlNock

Smash Apprentice
Any smashers from PA NJ coming down? i am moving to Philly a day after the tournament and was wondering if i could hitch a ride to philly lol.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ok so Just to clear some things out here. I have to take the greyhound bus to get to this. The greyhound stops in Framingham. Anyone know if the tourny is close to the bus station?

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Ok so Just to clear some things out here. I have to take the greyhound bus to get to this. The greyhound stops in Framingham. Anyone know if the tourny is close to the bus station?
Not sure. Just find out where it is and I'll pay someone to pick you up.

Piggyman86

Smash Apprentice
It does not say. It just says the city.

Does anyone here know of a bus station in this city? If so please let me know. Thanks in advance.
pssh framingham is def a town and not a city. can't help you tho : / i know where they have a train station but i've never even saw a bus there in the 6 years i lived there.

Piggyman86

Smash Apprentice
went out of my way to find this for ya. hope it helps dunno if its what you're looking for tho

Greyhound Bus Lines: Local Terminal‎Address:
1 Worcester Rd
Framingham, MA 01701

Get Directions
(508) 872-2272
* approximate times
- greyhound.com

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
This helps alot. I'll use this address then. Can anyone pick me up from here or knows where this is from the tournament?

Cobra

Smash Journeyman
This helps alot. I'll use this address then. Can anyone pick me up from here or knows where this is from the tournament?
Wouldn't be too hard for me. I gotta come up the Pike to Worcester Rd myself anyways. Wouldn't be more then 2 minutes out of my way, so I can pick ya up Peach.

Almo

Smash Ace
It's on the same street. Just go west from here i think and eventually you'll reach game universe.

_milktea

Smash Lord
seriously MA did some guy with a severe case of OCD design the roads in your state or something? I've never seen so many ****ing 1 ways.
And all of a sudden I remember the time me, you, and Pipe, went on a giant adventure after Mass Madness in the snow....freaking one way street mindgames.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Yes Lawrence has a lot of one ways, but since I live there trust me when I tell you people don't use them as one ways... And people wonder why I refuse to drive...

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Wouldn't be too hard for me. I gotta come up the Pike to Worcester Rd myself anyways. Wouldn't be more then 2 minutes out of my way, so I can pick ya up Peach.
Oh, cool. Thanks. I think that about covers all my trouble then. So I can make this no problem now.

Cobra

Smash Journeyman
I would say that Gloucester has the worst roads since they were all built for one-lane horses and shiz
...yeah but that's like half of Massachusetts that was built that way. Gloucester does suck though. Personally however, I loathe going anywhere into Boston in a car. Even with a GPS you can get lost, and then every now and then, one of the roads is cobblestone...

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Yeah it's pretty bad... it makes me weep... I got lost once, I went back and forth on storrow drive for like 40 min rofl.

Also I can't go to this, so I expect lots of this happening:

ps-i'm famous

Almo

Smash Ace
..are you insane?...Worcester Road is Really long. That would be a 4 mile walk...took at least 10 minutes to drive there from the off ramp.
Run.

But seriously, i was implying that he would get driven, of course, that defeats the whole purpose of someone picking him up since they would know how to get there anyway.

On other notes, I am currently on the AiB chatroom when the site is down because I'm that good. Of course by the time people read this, the site will probably be working again, and ruins all my fun of being alone in the chat <_<

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
Fiate de Jehova de toda tu corazon
Y no te apoyes en tu propia prudencia

God Bless you all

Top Bottom