• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 10: P.A.R.L.N.O.C.K. - Framingham, MA - Jul 12, 08

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
Lies.
You guys did mm9 and one other mm.

The others (except the first 4) were me and elen. Then **** tom jumped up and occasionally helps.

Also kyu puff doesn't see my reasoning D:

It seems that less people are coming, more incentive to do melee because of a lower turnout.
Matt I feel real insulted by this when all I do help out to the best of my ability and giving you rides when you are not able to get one. When the mages have to run the tourney because everybody was goofing off means none of us did a good job. It is possible to do 4 tourneys in one day as long as we start things on time and not goof off like every mm any of us has done. The reason why brawl doubles wasn't done and could've been done was because Elen decides since he doesn't like brawl so he forces it on everybody else by not doing brawl doubles and taking longer break times inbetween tourneys. There was at least 2 hours inbetween brawl singles and melee singles that something could have been done. If people just show up on time and we just keep on schedule everything can be done. We shouldn't be waiting half an hour for one person we should only be waiting 5min at most and then enforce the DQ rule. I am running this tourney with you matt and would like some respect from you.

Almo

Smash Ace
Tom speaks the truth... there was a lot of time wasted at MM9.

but

I can't go to this........... which is like.........................****
balls man. Not fair.

Also, i like questor's idea, except swap out brawl singles for doubles. Brawl Doubles are more fun than Brawl Singles.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
dark pch and i are gonna pwn the floors with peach XD im deffinatly coming, ill also bring stuff like brawl and a wii if needed

Cobra

Smash Journeyman
I plan to definitely come to this...barring some CRAZY circumstance.

Also, haven't seen an All Is Brawl listing for this tournament,

...do you want me to make one for you guys and take charge of it? I'd be happy to help out on the AiB side since I'm there more often then I am on Smashboards, and I think we could get more people if we have it listed on both.

(I'd also be willing to take charge of uploading the Tio information and confirming everything on the AiB side as well, for those who use the site to track tournament placings and such.)

Skler

Smash Master
I'm going to this and bringing one or two setups. Nobody knows how many it will really be UNTIL THE TOURNAMENT! Isn't that exciting?

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Matt I feel real insulted by this when all I do help out to the best of my ability and giving you rides when you are not able to get one. When the mages have to run the tourney because everybody was goofing off means none of us did a good job. It is possible to do 4 tourneys in one day as long as we start things on time and not goof off like every mm any of us has done. The reason why brawl doubles wasn't done and could've been done was because Elen decides since he doesn't like brawl so he forces it on everybody else by not doing brawl doubles and taking longer break times inbetween tourneys. There was at least 2 hours inbetween brawl singles and melee singles that something could have been done. If people just show up on time and we just keep on schedule everything can be done. We shouldn't be waiting half an hour for one person we should only be waiting 5min at most and then enforce the DQ rule. I am running this tourney with you matt and would like some respect from you.
Yeah. -.- Elen's hate for Brawl is not good for running a brawl tournament. I don't know if he'll be running MM with us again, by the way.

I didn't mean anything insulting towards you. I do appreciate the rides and when you help out.
Alright, for this one we'll be stricter than the others. Announce that before the tournaments start.

nuro

Smash Lord
I plan to definitely come to this...barring some CRAZY circumstance.

Also, haven't seen an All Is Brawl listing for this tournament,

...do you want me to make one for you guys and take charge of it? I'd be happy to help out on the AiB side since I'm there more often then I am on Smashboards, and I think we could get more people if we have it listed on both.

(I'd also be willing to take charge of uploading the Tio information and confirming everything on the AiB side as well, for those who use the site to track tournament placings and such.)
I made one last time but I didn't have the Tio file and Elen just made a separate tourny listing on AiB. You should just make one and get the tio file from them.

holy ****, NOT IT!
Someone is chicken. :laugh:

Yeah. -.- Elen's hate for Brawl is not good for running a brawl tournament. I don't know if he'll be running MM with us again, by the way.

I didn't mean anything insulting towards you. I do appreciate the rides and when you help out.
Alright, for this one we'll be stricter than the others. Announce that before the tournaments start.
What is the plan for a food break?! I don't want to have to wait in a 5 hour line because everyone from the tournament is at subway.

Mages DQ rule is too fackin goot
Only if they extend it by allowing Nuro to get an extra 30 minutes. :lick:

Cobra

Smash Journeyman
I made one last time but I didn't have the Tio file and Elen just made a separate tourny listing on AiB. You should just make one and get the tio file from them.
...okay, well I COULD do that. But I want to make sure that MAttDotZeb knows about it.

I wouldn't want what happened between you and Elen to be repeated between myself and MAtt.

...Whatta ya say Matt? Shall I just go make the tournament on AiB and run it from that side for you?

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
I have an idea how about we only have half an hour for break but tell everybody that they should get there food when they have extra time on there hands. Then when we annouce the food break we could have a vote to see if we need to actually have it. As for tourneys we should run brawl singles first then teams right after then the half hour break after that we would run melee singles then teams. If there is no break then we would just run one after the other. We need to start at 1pm or else this will be alot harder to run. Matt and I will not wait for anybody or replace any bye's or put people in the losers bracket if your not there then im sry your not going to be in that tourney.

Aesir

Smash Master
I have an idea how about we only have half an hour for break but tell everybody that they should get there food when they have extra time on there hands. Then when we annouce the food break we could have a vote to see if we need to actually have it. As for tourneys we should run brawl singles first then teams right after then the half hour break after that we would run melee singles then teams. If there is no break then we would just run one after the other. We need to start at 1pm or else this will be alot harder to run. Matt and I will not wait for anybody or replace any bye's or put people in the losers bracket if your not there then im sry your not going to be in that tourney.
>_> did I miss something?

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
>_> did I miss something?
As you have noticed and probably everybody else I am not good at writing my opinion's out so I am going to try again.

1pm starts if not there you not playin

brawl singles then brawl teams then half hour break

after break Melee singles then Melee teams then go home.

The caveman haas spoken!:laugh:

Forgot we vote if we need break if not then no break!

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
my controller is teal, clear, and has a sticker of a certain math-obsessed individual.

it's very confused.

Top Bottom