• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 10: P.A.R.L.N.O.C.K. - Framingham, MA - Jul 12, 08

ThreeX

Smash Lord
^ there is, lol cause there's acouple arcade machines in there, that use quarters [ DDR, initial D, tetris, and i think like 2 more, idk..]

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
We are going to have sign ups at the begining and stop them when the first tourney starts so please sign up for all tourneys in the begining.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
SOLAR is taking myself, Boxman, and Larx. One open spot, any takers? Preferably someone in Maine, possibly New Hampshire.

inkling

Smash Rookie
Will go if I can get a ride.

EDIT: Also, could I pre-register and show up a bit late (I'm probably just there for the melee tourney) because I have something until 11:15 on the 12th, and I'm about 20 minutes away from the venue.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Woo. It's not 100% that I'm NOT going to this now. Meaning there is a chance I will attend and suck at games. Horray.

dudutsai

Smash Lord
I won't be able to be there in the morning. Probably not able to arrive until 1:00 or 2:00

Could we (and my brother too) sign up for the Melee tournament anyway

10MoneyMatchesMassMadness10

10char

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Dazwa, this time I want a few friendlies with that Zero Suit of yours. Been itching to play you again ever since Esticle... whatever it was.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Dazwa, this time I want a few friendlies with that Zero Suit of yours. Been itching to play you again ever since Esticle... whatever it was.
Yo son, we gotta play some more. You're a madd cool dude. I wanna see how that Sonic is progressing!!

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
We'll definatly play some OWM. Don't know how much my Sonic has really pregressed though, been playing DK a good bit for the last week and change or something like that. I need a second and DK is too fun to play, and he's actually really good.

We'll definatly play man.

And who did have that laptop? Did they ever upload those videos to youtube?

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
I'll try to make this. Matt.Zeb won't have to worry about his MM money, he can only take mine now. Yandr is AWOL from the Smash scene.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
We'll definatly play some OWM. Don't know how much my Sonic has really pregressed though, been playing DK a good bit for the last week and change or something like that. I need a second and DK is too fun to play, and he's actually really good.

I'll be happy to play your DK a bit too if you want the practice.

bossyjellyfish

Foxes Mate for Life

I played some friendlies with you on AiB, I'd like to play you irl. =D

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
I'll be happy to play your DK a bit too if you want the practice.
If we play I'll probably swap him in and out at random times. He's barely seen play with with tourney players, and he's probably not that good yet. But it's nice playing someone who's almost the exact opposite of Sonic.

I played some friendlies with you on AiB, I'd like to play you irl. =D
-Just try to find me there. I'm a weirdo who wears handcuffs and a black bandana. Kind of a bigger black dude. I shouldn't be to hard to recognize.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
I'm going to see if I can get away with not playing a single game of Brawl at this. It probably won't happen though.

Top Bottom