• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 10: P.A.R.L.N.O.C.K. - Framingham, MA - Jul 12, 08

GameUnderground

Smash Journeyman
I dissagree with set ups out side, you underestimate the chances of bear attacks. Why, just a month a go a grizzle got me and I killed it with a dull knife but it had a death grip on my hair and well...And I was playing a low tier character and it was all "PLAAAAY MAAAAAAAARTHHHHH!!!!!"

Actually this happens all the time at GU even inside.... **** gamerbears...

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
I can't make this anymore. It's my brother's daughter's bday. ;_;

Sorry Memph.

And sorry MA I couldn't show you any Jiggs. :"{

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ThreeX

Smash Lord
I'm going to see if I can get away with not playing a single game of Brawl at this. It probably won't happen though.
dude, no biggie.. i'll just superglue you to one of the chairs at a melee setup n we'll jus play madd melee.

F THAT GAME YO!!

@keN

Smash Rookie
I'm thinking of going to this, but as i'm still relatively new to the competitive smash scene, i'm a bit intimidated to go. As i'll probably end up losing two times in a row, I was wondering if there are just casual games inbetween? As I would not like to go all the way up to Framingham, lose two games, and come back.

Also, would it be a good idea to bring my tv/wii/brawl?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'll bring a set up only if its gonna be used. I get tired of bringing mines to places just to have it sitting around and me carrying extra stuff.

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
We will use all set-ups and if not then please just ask before you bring them into the store. I want everybody to know we changed it up alittle bit. It will be singles only but if we have enough time we will run a teams tourney for one of the games and the voting will be done at the tourney. Don't post anything right now on which teams tourney you want to have please.

Sry for any inconvince this causes anybody.

Almo

Smash Ace
i might go to this but only for a short time. probably as long as last time i went.

questor, this means we need to think up something ridiculous in the next 5 days for an epic game.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I looked at the time the bus leaves here to Mass. Im taking the geyhound. It leaves at 6:30 AM and It will arrive at the station at 11:55 PM.

Matt said he cover me for housing. But I wanna know, The time that I get to the state and someone has to pick me up, is it a bad time? If so, then I guess I could head over the state on friday and be housed till sunday. But I dont wanna go through so much houseing trouble for Matt.

And if you guys know any other bus services, let me know and I will chck them out. Might be better and faster than greyhound.

So Mat what should I do, leave friday and be housed by you till sunday, or leave on saturday and go as I planned?

EDIT: I found a service here called the chinatown bus service. And it would cost about 30 bucks to get to Mass. While greyhound would cost about 80 bucks. I think I am leaning to the Chinatown service. But the bus is gonna leave me in boston. The bus station there is called "south station" if anyone has info on this let me know and also if I can be picked up from there. And if not then thats fine. I have to take a cab from the station to the venue. But I'll Be willing to pay someone to give me a ride to the venune and to the station. Your gas would be covered. man, Im gona be wasting alot of cash it seems o.o

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
I looked at the time the bus leaves here to Mass. Im taking the geyhound. It leaves at 6:30 AM and It will arrive at the station at 11:55 PM.

Matt said he cover me for housing. But I wanna know, The time that I get to the state and someone has to pick me up, is it a bad time? If so, then I guess I could head over the state on friday and be housed till sunday. But I dont wanna go through so much houseing trouble for Matt.

And if you guys know any other bus services, let me know and I will chck them out. Might be better and faster than greyhound.

So Mat what should I do, leave friday and be housed by you till sunday, or leave on saturday and go as I planned?

EDIT: I found a service here called the chinatown bus service. And it would cost about 30 bucks to get to Mass. While greyhound would cost about 80 bucks. I think I am leaning to the Chinatown service. But the bus is gonna leave me in boston. The bus station there is called "south station" if anyone has info on this let me know and also if I can be picked up from there. And if not then thats fine. I have to take a cab from the station to the venue. But I'll Be willing to pay someone to give me a ride to the venune and to the station. Your gas would be covered. man, Im gona be wasting alot of cash it seems o.o
Just be careful wth the Chinatown buses. IIRC one of those things flips every single year. So you might be one of the lucky ones who gets to experience a horrific bus accident!! LUCKY YOU!!!!1

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ha, sweet thanks. That's great. Also you read my post again? I edit it with some more info. The chinatown bus service. It will leave me in boston. I would need to be picked up from there. If I cant thats cool. I would have to take a cab. How much are they in Mass?

Also I be willing to pay for the housing as well. Just to show my appreciation.What time would you want me to show up so I can check the Schedule?

OWM- Are you serious? I never knew that. I so hope that does not happen with me. Hope its not that time of year for that nether.

And here is the address to the station in boston.

South Station Bus Terminal, 3 Fl Gate 13 (Right Hand Side)
700 Atlantic Ave
Boston, MA 02111
United States

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Screw a cab.

South Station is also a T station.
A red line station to be specific.
I live very close to a red line train station.
When you get off at south station (on what I am presuming is Friday) ask people who work there how to get to the Red Line from where you are and they should instruct you. It's in the same building, at least.

Do you have AIM? Much easier.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
i might go to this but only for a short time. probably as long as last time i went.

questor, this means we need to think up something ridiculous in the next 5 days for an epic game.
I don't think I'm going now, I don't have a ride to it, and there's another event I wanna attend the same day. Smash has kinda fallen on the back burner right now, since I have less expensive interests.

Spife

Smash Master
i'll bring a wii + melee + my lapqtop/gamebridge (for recording finals)
Not unless I beat you too it!!!
I'll be bringing my usual 2-toomany set ups (AND A POWER STRIP LOLOZ) as well as a laptop *Crosses fingers* and MY gamebridge :p or a video camera so I can record roman recording finals.

Almo

Smash Ace
I don't think I'm going now, I don't have a ride to it, and there's another event I wanna attend the same day. Smash has kinda fallen on the back burner right now, since I have less expensive interests.

this should make it interesting for our game

;)

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ha, sweet thanks. That's great. Also you read my post again? I edit it with some more info. The chinatown bus service. It will leave me in boston. I would need to be picked up from there. If I cant thats cool. I would have to take a cab. How much are they in Mass?

Also I be willing to pay for the housing as well. Just to show my appreciation.What time would you want me to show up so I can check the Schedule?

OWM- Are you serious? I never knew that. I so hope that does not happen with me. Hope its not that time of year for that nether.

700 Atlantic Ave
Boston, MA 02111
United States
100% serious

Spife

Smash Master
Anyone wanna M5 me? Come on i'll take all challanges...for a dolla..or a quarter...Or just frinedlies (dudutsai i'm gunnin for you!!)

dudutsai

Smash Lord
Anyone wanna M5 me? Come on i'll take all challanges...for a dolla..or a quarter...Or just frinedlies (dudutsai i'm gunnin for you!!)
I already have a strategy planned out. It works really well (Kyu Puff's favorite)

basically, I just keep talking while the match goes on and you get distracted.

Cobra

Smash Journeyman

700 Atlantic Ave
Boston, MA 02111
United States
Do you have a cell phone number?

...please say you have a cell phone number...it will make life like 8-x easier this Saturday.

Top Bottom