• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 10: P.A.R.L.N.O.C.K. - Framingham, MA - Jul 12, 08

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You boys should thank me. If it was not for me, none of these boys from N.Y would be going to this as much as I dont like the NY smash community.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
You boys should thank me. If it was not for me, none of these boys from N.Y would be going to this as much as I dont like the NY smash community.
If none of them play Melee, I don't want to thank you.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Ha ha ha.

I still play melee. Though I have no one to play with around here. everyone is a fiend and hungry for brawl.

You pont yourself out to me on saturday and I'll play you
Well if u wanted to ply melee just play with SWAT they'll be happy to play with u since thats what they prefer.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well if u wanted to ply melee just play with SWAT they'll be happy to play with u since thats what they prefer.
Im not one of the cool kids to fit that crowd and I wouldn't feel to confortable around them much. Only Person I have to play melee with when I can is Jash. but that dont happen alot so yea.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
So I take it you aren't staying at my place, NL?
I need to get you back for beating me in brawl at AB.
And actually play a game of melee vs you

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
U was at AB :p? I dont remember ur face. I have to see u to remember u. I dont play melee much so playin me wont be that fun lmao.

Spife it takes 4 hours to get there from where i am and we are catchin the bus at 6:30 so 10:30 to 11 should be when we get to boston. Not sure how long the purple line takes.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Matt I might Not go 2morrow to your house. I might just go saturday morning to the tourny. I gotta see what the deal is. But its 50/50. I'll let you know what is up by the end of the nite.

Etherlight

Smash Apprentice
Is there a nice way to get there from Allston? I'm not sure where the closest Purple Line station is. Pretty sad too, I live ridiculously close to the rail itself, like a minute away. LOL.

Random note: Does anyone from Allston play Brawl? 8D

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Ha ha ha.

I still play melee. Though I have no one to play with around here. everyone is a fiend and hungry for brawl.

You pont yourself out to me on saturday and I'll play you
I'm assuming you main Peach. I need Peach practice because she wrecks me.

Spife

Smash Master
U was at AB :p? I dont remember ur face. I have to see u to remember u. I dont play melee much so playin me wont be that fun lmao.

Spife it takes 4 hours to get there from where i am and we are catchin the bus at 6:30 so 10:30 to 11 should be when we get to boston. Not sure how long the purple line takes.
Some one is just going to have to point this out to me or something. Can anyone be responsible enough to point me to where I"m picking him up and when? If you want to you can also hold my hand all the way there and back just so I don't get scared. :urg:

Spife

Smash Master
and I'll go for M5's when we gett there, last time I made a list I got like 3 people on it.
Oh and roman, I'll mm your link

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Some one is just going to have to point this out to me or something. Can anyone be responsible enough to point me to where I"m picking him up and when? If you want to you can also hold my hand all the way there and back just so I don't get scared. :urg:
That right there was full of win.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
imma be at the purple line. Imma post the address in a bit. Its the Framingham station.

Spife

Smash Master
what time?
(You're going to have to spell things out to me for a while guys, I only get on Smash World Forums after work -__-)

Edit: I think i've made this drive before to pick up Matt.Zeb.

ThreeX

Smash Lord
wow... NO ONE IS GOING TO THIS WTFFFFFF

AOI might not beable to now, do you know what that means? no epic ThreeX-a-saurus rex vs AOI matches... yeah, i'm sad.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
ATTN: PEOPLE TAKING THE PURPLE LINE: you need to check the purple line schedules! The trains don't run that often on the weekends (Maybe once an hour?) so it's not like you can get to North Station (where the purple line leaves from) and leave right away on it.

Also ATTN: DARK PCH: you spelled "reign" wrong in your sig

flaco

The Terminator
wow thank you for the info about the train but am going in a car so guys see ya their

flaco out

oh am gonna enter melle and brawl singles
if someone wants to team up in melle doubles let me know

Top Bottom