• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 10: P.A.R.L.N.O.C.K. - Framingham, MA - Jul 12, 08

flaco

The Terminator
Thanks Matt

@Flaco: Good to hear you got a ride man, hope to get some friendlies in with you

And with everyone else. No tennis this time so I got an extra 5 hours :D
yea melle and brawl friendlies right or just brawl?
And last time you said that and we didnt play lol :embarrass

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Kevin will be bumming a ride off of me. In exchange, I require a small portion of his awesomeness.

Spife

Smash Master
Whats gonna happen to me >_<
Well I'll pull in slowly at about 8 o'clock, with Dueling Banjos (the Deliverance song) playing from the radio of my chevy. I'll take a "short cut" through the woods and well...we'll see how you fair. Get it? Forward Air?!?! :chuckle:

Not but in all seriousness I'll get my group there asap and then give you a call and see where you're at. We're planning to get there between 11:30-12:00 and the place is about 10 minutes away. The latest you'd be picked up would be like 12:20 cause we'd need to check in and bring down set ups and what not. ALthough I guess we could do that afterwards.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Thanks guys. The train is at 11:10 and if i miss that the next one is 12:43 X_X. Can someone pick me up from south station just incase i miss this one. I catch the 6:30 which means i should be at south station at 10:30 but if anything were to happen i'll be glad someone can still pick me up........stupid trains.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Driving a car from Framingham to South Station is like asking to get lost/die so I would really try to catch the train lol. Remember the purple line leaves from North Station

i'm not even going to this

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Cog, the commuter rail leaves from both north and south station, it just depends on which line you're taking. The Framingham line is from south station, IIRC.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Matt Im gonna catch the 3:00 bus going to boston. would have left earlier but as I warned you yesterday, I would not be able too. (People wanna make sure I get there safe and lending me cash in case of emergency) You know how it is. But I should be in boston by 7 PM. And Im not sure how long the train will take to get to your stop. I'll say an hour tops? So 8PM I should be there.

I'll give you a call at three as planned. and I'll call you once I get to your train stop.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Anywayssss

Drk Peach MM 5 dollars?
Spife 1 Dollar?
Roman 1 Dolla?
Quester 1 Ducket
Kid with Quarters 4 Quarters to equal A ducket.
Joey Awesome Off?
Pine Sleep with me
Skler same goes for you.

ThreeX

Smash Lord
Anywayssss

Drk Peach MM 5 dollars?
Spife 1 Dollar?
Roman 1 Dolla?
Quester 1 Ducket
Joey Awesome Off?
Pine Sleep with me
Skler same goes for you.

wtf KevinlaMe what am I.... NOT COOL ENOUGH TO HAVE A DOLLAR MM?!!? HMM?!?!?! >__>' WELL...

kevin, 1 Dollar mm?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I know, just the other day I was going to CVS and copies of brawl literally started falling from the sky... or no wait... M2K's and Cort's started falling from the sky...
Funny story, just the other day I visited King Brawl and payed him 4 pence in tribute.

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
I am asking everybody to please be on time. We will not be waiting for anybody so once the tourney starts and you didn't sign up then it sux to be you.

Roman.

Smash Champion
Anywayssss

Drk Peach MM 5 dollars?
Spife 1 Dollar?
Roman 1 Dolla?
Quester 1 Ducket
Joey Awesome Off?
Pine Sleep with me
Skler same goes for you.
of course <.<

Edit: Spife: $1 MM?
George: $3 MM?
ThreeX: $1 MM?
Jordan: $5 MM?
Flaco: $1 MM (it's been a while - love that song)?
Skler: $1 MM?
MattdotWendies: $1 MM?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Funny story, the other day I kneed Dazwa 3 times in a row.

highlight of my smash career
Funny story, the other day I kneed Darc 3 times in a row.

For me, it was Tuesday.

EDIT: I'll seriously love whoever gets the reference I'm making, FOREVER.

http://smashboards.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=4886450

I am asking everybody to please be on time. We will not be waiting for anybody so once the tourney starts and you didn't sign up then it sux to be you.
Vigilante/**** Tom/Tom/Thomas Vigil/Vigil Thornberry/I can't think of anything else/, just to clarify, when will sign-ups end? The main post says Brawl Singles starts at 1, I just want to be sure that is also when sign-ups will end.

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
Funny story, the other day I kneed Darc 3 times in a row.

For me, it was Tuesday.

EDIT: I'll seriously love whoever gets the reference I'm making, FOREVER.

http://smashboards.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=4886450

Vigilante/**** Tom/Tom/Thomas Vigil/Vigil Thornberry/I can't think of anything else/, just to clarify, when will sign-ups end? The main post says Brawl Singles starts at 1, I just want to be sure that is also when sign-ups will end.
Brawl singles sign-ups will end at 12:30pm but you can still sign-up for other tourneys if they haven't started. We will end all sign-ups a half hour before each tourney so please keep that in mind.

Again we will NOT be waiting for anybody and if you are going anywhere outside of game universe please let us know because we are only giving people 3 min. to report to there matches. I will review everything tomorrow when everybody is there.

Whoever is telling people that I can house people please don't tell too many people because my house is not that big.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
of course <.<

Edit: Spife: $1 MM?
George: $3 MM?
ThreeX: $1 MM?
Jordan: $5 MM?
Flaco: $1 MM (it's been a while - love that song)?
Skler: $1 MM?
MattdotWendies: $1 MM?
Yes.
MM in who can hold their breath longest while attacking a greased penguin on Venus.

Top Bottom