• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth Video Thread v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Thanks Steel. Enjoy all. These are all from today (well, now it's yesterday, unless you're on the West Coast, in which case it's still today).

There were some cooler matches, but they were over 3 minutes, so you guys got the scraps. Perhaps Steel and I upload like a few more matches of me every once in a while, and I'll have a decent library.

Oh, and natural, I handpicked matches I won. Umbra beats me fairly often (maybe half of the time with MK, and sometimes with other characters if I'm not playing Marth, or he gets lucky, lol). RJ is a very good Lucario now, you just can't tell because I handpicked videos featuring me. I'll eventually upload some of me losing.

∫unk

Smash Master
You had some luckyass spikes and tips lol.

I think the amount of vids per person should be limited between 5-10 cause otherwise this is going to be as crazy as the other vid thread.

Simplicity is effective.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
You had some luckyass spikes and tips lol.

I think the amount of vids per person should be limited between 5-10 cause otherwise this is going to be as crazy as the other vid thread.

Simplicity is effective.
My spikes are never lucky in any of these vids. Eh, the tip is lucky if I didn't mean to tip, but I don't think that happened in these either.

Oh, I don't think Steel posted a link to this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53GJfe0FhHc

And no, we just have different styles PP. Maybe tomorrow I'll ask Steel to upload a match have from me in August, so you can see what I mean when I said I changed my style recently.

EDIT: I take it back Junk. That tipper Fsmash in the MK match on Lylat was kinda lucky, considering I accidentally spaced it with Dash attack. I knew it would tip, but Umbra should've blocked it. His spacing against Marth is too good, cause he plays me all the time. There are some matches where he just shuts down mad SH approaches with SH, and shuts down ground approaches with dtilt or ftilt, and I just straight up can't get in. He's getting VERY good. I love him to death, because I'm getting AMAZING MK practice.

EDIT2: I'm really mad cause there are a few matches I played specifically to show you guys some stuff, but they were too long. One where I ***** with Jab (it's such a good edgeguard) and one where I juggled Lucario for almost a whole stock. It's alright. I'll get more stuff up.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
jab to tipper fmash oh the feeling lol on teh edge it feels so niceee specially if they you hit there sheild and right as they fall to grab the ledge it hits

feardragon64

Smash Champion
Pierce, when you want to start playing just to show things use Twilight hack and only change the 3minute replay thing. I decided a while ago whenever I go to a tourney(lol when's that?) that I'll bring my sd card with just the replay hack setup. Same for friendlies.

Also I freaking love your matches.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Do you all think we should add some of dragos matches in here.

Idk.
Drago is needlessly flashy and I don't think he has played Brawl in forever.

I mean if you're going to add him you might as well add me, and we can't have that now can we? <_<

We should add mikeHAZE and his epic Dolphin Slash mindgames. <_<

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
Drago is needlessly flashy and I don't think he has played Brawl in forever.

I mean if you're going to add him you might as well add me, and we can't have that now can we? <_<

We should add mikeHAZE and his epic Dolphin Slash mindgames. <_<
Okay. fine with me.:)

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Drago recently put up a vid of himself in a crew battle vs sonic.... I wasn't impressed. At all.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Pierce, when you want to start playing just to show things use Twilight hack and only change the 3minute replay thing. I decided a while ago whenever I go to a tourney(lol when's that?) that I'll bring my sd card with just the replay hack setup. Same for friendlies.

Also I freaking love your matches.
Well, I would've ended the match in time, but then RJ started acting queer and running away to run out the timer past 3 minutes so I couldn't get the replay. Granted, he didn't know I had deliberately done a juggle trap just to show you guys, but I long ago stopped fretting over replays. I can recreate anything I did before.

And thank you Fear!

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I guess I can go back to recording some white Marth vids when I feel like it.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
I can kinda feel where Drago is suffering from though. Sonic is annoying.

I mean when you're not very good to begin w/, it hurts even more when they say "YOU'RE TOO SLOW!"

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=F09797F22E5D448F

Third match is even worst than Drago's crew battle tbqh.

Just throwing this out there for those who haven't seen it yet and want to know why there are good Marths...and bad ones.

And the Sonic test is VERY accurate. Consult Teh Umby for details.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
If you're going to critique the third match then uhh no lol. I mean I like suicide and act as predictable as ever.

Besides Steel that was from my mental Marth. Didn't I tell you that I'm working on *TRYING* to not be ********?

I'll give you vids of me sucking in December thank you very much. Look for iFail soon!

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
I'm not adding vids that are parts of a set. People can just look in the related vids section if I link them the first one. Reduce cluttering

magikguy

Smash Lord
I do give pity to him Sonic is one annoying character imo . But throwing random counters isn't going to work.

Just watched ninjalink's counter it was great .

feardragon64

Smash Champion
Kadaj I can't believe you're going to beat me to 2,000 posts T_T
Steel it's not too late to pull a junk
Post in like the last 10 threads
Find 2-3 something that you can post in every single topic on the board without spamming irrelevant dribble or necro-bumping topics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom