• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth Video Thread v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shockdrake

Smash Cadet
I have a few replays versus Nintendude1189's IC's. I haven't been able to find someone to record them yet though.

His IC's are incredibly skilled, both in Melee and in Brawl.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
you know nobody cares whos the best marth anymore right?

loooool

and yess we know ken combois possible if people dont like to airdodge

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
yeah about 10 min. we have conflicting schedules though, but sense my show is over ( i do a lot of acting) We should be able to play more :)

what fanboyism? roy is amazing! seriously!

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
yeah he's pretty good but you kill the value of his skill when every1 says it ALL the time.

that's like if everyone in MD/VA always said how awesome NEO or CK was everytime a vid or his name came up.

it's cool tho you guys should come to APEX it's gonna be too good

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
My Marth has gotten a lot better over the past couple months, but the only thing I could use to record is my camera. x_x I don't feel like buying a nice capture card for 100$ just to put videos of brawl online, I guess. I'll try to get some anyways.

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
true true,

also to those questioning why i didn't airdodge, i used my egg boost, and he ate my second jump so i would have been dead

a lot of good that did me LOL

Halc

Smash Rookie
Could Steel or someone with editing powers post more videos up?
Like, recent tourney matches, because there are lots.

It would be nice if you could distinguish them by "good quality" or "bad quality". Pretty please?

BBoyindo

Smash Ace
spoiled peeps with there quality >_> :070:
So true :p
But yes there are a lot of recent videos that haven't been put up yet, and steel is a bit... slow. And it could also be possible to link to video threads that Hylian keeps making, or Shaya's thread. But the video's that are up now are good stuff so it's not a big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom