• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth match-up thread

feardragon64

Smash Champion
Bump. Interesting to see how opinions and knowledge change overtime.

Also funny to read old posts from people who sh*tted on me in the past.

**** you Junk. <3
EL doesn't make many posts these days. He just comes by every three to four days and bumps old threads showing what a beast he is. He may even read other threads, but most importantly, he bumps old threads showing what a beast he is.
10foreshadows

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Also I will say that Snake, Toon Link, Falco and Wolf all have better match-ups then Marth.

Why. Because they are better characters then him.
Lol EL, looks like you've come a long way =P

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Help with G&W:

My friend really just started using gw, but for some reason I've been having a ton of trouble with him. He uses his frying pan to keep me at bay, and if I do manage to get close his seemingly spammable smashes are killing me at very low percents. I've tried jumping over his frying pan spam to get on the other side of him, but that eventually gets predictable. Any tips?
I WAS REALLY GOOD AT THIS GAME.

like really good

VietGeek

Smash Hero

Nibbity

Smash Journeyman
looking at the past stuff is so weird. How did this game change so much in months....actually....doesn't surprise me in the marth boards.

cman

Smash Ace
Emblem Lord, I hate to say it but you really don't know what your talking about. I can't take anything you say seriously because you're not famous in terms of skill. But airdodging does suck, you're right about that.
Hahaha. Owned. Was this thread made before you were a SBRer?

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Haha. Jesse is one of my best friends. He made that post as a criticism of the discrimination of theorists on SWF.

And yeah, this was made before I got into SBR.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
I would bet money I could beat any Marth in a Marth ditto if only once even if they are much much better then me.

That's how stupid they are.
I don't know, NEO's Marth was really, really good in Marth dittos...I didn't win once out of like 20.

Ugh double post, sorry guys.

feardragon64

Smash Champion
I don't know, NEO's Marth was really, really good in Marth dittos...I didn't win once out of like 20.

Ugh double post, sorry guys.
You have 2000 posts at this moment so you're forgiven.

And marth dittos are truely showing the skill of the player....

Neo's a freaking beast anyways.

Top Bottom