• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story

XACE-K

Smash Master
Well, Bowser did need to be a star roll of a Mario game, and this game is the one that did. I still can't decide which is better, Super Star Saga or Inside Story yet. )=

I would choose Super Star Saga as the better one & best one in the series. I found it to be the most enjoyable of the 3 M&L games but all of the games in the series are enjoyable so they're close to how good they are.

§leepy God

Smash Master
But the Final Boss music in BiS is just amazing. Wow.
QFT, they really out done themselves with the last boss music. I'll say it scores one of the top of the Final Battle themes in Mario. Super Mario World, Super Mario 64, Paper Mario, Paper Mario TTYD, Super Mario Galaxy, and this game's final boss battle is my top favorites.

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
Yeah also true, Mario and Luigi are barley played alot in the story, I almost forget they were there...sorta dissapointing :(.

And aside from Fawful and Bowser, the Bros just arn't as funny, but there still ok.
How is Mario screaming "LUIGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT" and Luigi exaggerating his 'illness' not funny?

Lovely

Smash Lord
♣ I'm very glad that I'm not the only one who enjoys this game around as much as the first Mario & Luigi. :D ♥

♣ I'm very glad that I'm not the only one who enjoys this game around as much as the first Mario & Luigi. :D ♥
I loved Superstar Saga.

And Bowser's Inside Story seems like it will complete all of my little standards for a Mario and Luigi RPG.

Shade613 said:
^I always thought PiT was the worst int the M&L series.
Partners in Time was a very good one, it showed a nice storyline. However, personally I enjoyed Superstar Saga more, probably because nostalgia is striking me.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
I never liked the lack of a whole open world in PiT, such as that of SSS and BiS. It wasn't as fun going back to the castle each time to go to the next world

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
The only mario and luigi rpg game Ive played are the paper mario series and superstar saga. It was pretty awesome. But I never beat the boss. Id spend hours and nothing... but I wish I could play the other ones

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
How is Mario screaming "LUIGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT" and Luigi exaggerating his 'illness' not funny?
There funny, just not as funny as SSS humor :p.

And anyone sorta dissapointed on how in SSS there were some "Solo bro segments"? I personally loved those...Luigi had more lol. Wish they returned

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
And anyone sorta dissapointed on how in SSS there were some "Solo bro segments"? I personally loved those...Luigi had more lol. Wish they returned
Yeah, those were pretty cool. Although BIS did have that one part with the Sockops... Which I found incredibly amusing. :laugh:

Also. Special Atttack Tier List.

Falling Star
Snack Basket

High
Magic Window
Yoo Who Cannon
Spin Pipe

Middle
Mighty Meteor
Jump Helmet
Green Shell

Not Tourney Viable
Super Bouncer
Fire Flower

I hate Fire Flowers.

Anyone trying the Challenge Node? I can't get past Lesson 7 in the Gauntlet. :ohwell:

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I'll mostly agree with that list except Fire Flower should be higher because Fire Mario & Luigi looks awesome. =3

Spin Pipe is my least used move because I hate how slow it moves, Snake Basket is my drug of this game. <3

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Jump helmet owns spin pipe and yoohoo cannons. You probably just suck at using it.
Nah, it's not that, it's just getting an Excellent! gets more total damage with Spin Pipes than Jump Helmets, for me... Plus Spin Pipes can cause Dizzy, and Jump Helmets have no side effects. And both only target one enemy, so I just find Spin Pipes to be overall more useful.

Yoo Who Cannons are debatable I guess. Mad useful for battles with a bunch of enemies, airborne or otherwise. I just like using them.

Salve1222

Smash Rookie
User was warned for this post
Lmao it's 9 years past this post boiiiiiiiiLolwut :bowsermelee::ultbowser::ultbowser::bowser2::4bowser:

Top Bottom