• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story

justaway12

Smash Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DePFzbZa17M&feature=channel_page

Can anyone explain the meter if you do an attack well?

It's probably like Super Mario RPG where you have to do timed hits (hits at the right time) thats the only thing I can think of.

Wait, I don't remember playing as bowser in RPG1. Unless your referring to Super Mario RPG which is completely different.

-:bowser:Bowser King
Yeah that's what I meant but I can't be bothered to say Legend of the seven stars and besides I would anyone would get confused I know I did know.

§leepy God

Smash Master
I absolutely loved the second game and this one looks promising too. Is the first one good?
I love Partners in Time as well. Super Star Saga is the best one because of the crazy bros attacks, along with a great storyline and how long the gameplay was. What really got me into this game was.... well, it's suppose to be on the main website for those who know what I'm talking about. ^_^

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Well, Famitsu gave this gamea 35/40.... darn it, I thought it would get higher. XD

Oh well, I'll see what's the problem with this game soon.

Lovely

Smash Lord
Maybe they didn't like the Mario in Bowser part. I can't wait to get this game next week. ♥

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Yeah that's what I meant but I can't be bothered to say Legend of the seven stars and besides I would anyone would get confused I know I did know.

Seeing how this thread is about Mario RPG 3 and you said something about Mario RPG 1 (which could be BOTH superstar saga or seven stars) I could see how somone could get confused.

-:bowser:Bowser King

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I was saying that Famitsu gave Mario & Luigi RPG 2, (that's what they call Partners in Time), and RPG 3 over all the same score, 35/40, that's like an A- or so.

Shök

Smash Champion
This game looks interesting.

I played Super Star Saga, but I didn't play Partners in time.

RPG 3 should get me using my DS again.

§leepy God

Smash Master
I was saying that Famitsu gave Mario & Luigi RPG 2, (that's what they call Partners in Time), and RPG 3 over all the same score, 35/40, that's like an A- or so.

Wow, that's a shock, I mean really. Well, maybe the US reviewers can shead some light on if this game is better. I hope this game is longer than Partners in Time, really because that game lasted me at least twenty hours compare to Super Star Saga's Fourty hours the first game play, (I wanted to get everything, that's why it took me so long).

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
So far, some people already got this game and posted some gameplay on Youtube already. Wow, that was fast. O_o

justaway12

Smash Master
OH GREAT I just remembered my DS broke :mad: well I guess it was inevitable considering it kept falling down the stairs :ohwell: its a good thing that I have time before this game is released....how long until it comes out?

ExCeL 52

Smash Lord
Yeah though he wasn't playable...He was a mascot for some mini-game...
It was a game where you got the "Invinci-shroom"
You had to move a lever up and down to move a platform left in right in which falling objects fell and you had to guide them into holes on the far left/right part of the screen.

Ange

Smash Lord
Wikipedia said:
Release date(s)

JP - February 11, 2009
PAL - Summer 2009
NA - 2009
It could change, but I hope it gets released around the same time as the DSi in Europe, then I can buy both at the same time. :D

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
Finally. A game I can look foward to playing. I really liked the first two. Hopefully this one will be just as good.

MBreeto

Smash Ace
This looks pretty cool. I want to know how they're gonna incorporate the ds with it.

Lange

Smash Journeyman
Is their any official IGN info on this game? Besides gametrailers? Even gamespot would work I just want to see what other sites say.

M.K

Level 55
Let me ask something that might sound rather stupid:

Are Mario and Luigi inside Bowser throughout the entire game while Bowser roams the overworld, or is the whole "Zomg Bowser ate Mario and Weegee nom nom nom" thing just a plot device?

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Well, since I saw some battle's out side of Bowser, I'll say it's part of a plot.... I got nothing. D=

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Finally, a Mario game that lets me indulge in my vore fetish without having to resort to Yoshi.

/sarcasm

But seriously, this seems pretty cool. I just hope it's as good as Superstar Saga.

Alzi

Smash Master
The same way they usually do lol. I would really prefer if they kept the pointer thing out of the game though.
If by pointer you mean stlyus then it is out the game. They probally will only use it for some mini stuff you know what i mean. Microphone is used which is intresting to see and it actually looks fun using it unlike some other games that had some microphone usage in them.

Also some gameplay footage:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-LlVOvUg8s

Ange

Smash Lord
If by pointer you mean stlyus then it is out the game. They probally will only use it for some mini stuff you know what i mean. Microphone is used which is intresting to see and it actually looks fun using it unlike some other games that had some microphone usage in them.

Also some gameplay footage:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-LlVOvUg8s
I hope its just blowing and what not, never liked talking into the mic.

And in the video. Is it me, or did Bowser yell "Mario!" at 0:55? o_o

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
If by pointer you mean stlyus then it is out the game.

Not quite sure what you mean by 'out the game' but it's been shown in one of the clips to be used to control a turtle shell during an attack to move it up and down and block incoming shells.

Alzi

Smash Master
I hope its just blowing and what not, never liked talking into the mic.

And in the video. Is it me, or did Bowser yell "Mario!" at 0:55? o_o
It's just blowing i guess maybe you have to talk can't be too sure yet since we haven't seen every part of the game and yes he did yell out mario at 0:55. Reminds me of sunshine bowser...

Not quite sure what you mean by 'out the game' but it's been shown in one of the clips to be used to control a turtle shell during an attack to move it up and down and block incoming shells.
They probally will only use it for some mini stuff you know what i mean.
I basically ment not most of the gameplay will be using the stylus just some small things in the game. So somthing like new super mario bro's were you just click on the bottom screen to get your item. Thats what i was ment ot say. Sorry if i didn't make sense.

Anyway great game i might not watch any gameplay video's anymore and just play the game to see everything.

Top Bottom