• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
They haven't said, most of the date's posted on some websites were guess dates, now, I find it hard to believe that this game is coming out anytime soon for the US. Funny, this is the first Mario & Luigi game that Japan had came out before the US.

Ange

Smash Lord
Basically, M&L RPG 3 seems to have broken the chain.

The other two games all had their release dates close together (PiT had 3 months between NA and Australian release tho). And now they released it in Japan before releasing it in NA, like Viper said.

Nintendo is up to something baaad.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Nintendo should have been smart in the 90's and merged with Sony when they had offered it. Now we're stuck with buying a whole new system because they weren't smart. I wish I could be playing Brawl and Resident Evil 5 on the same system, as well as M&L RPG3 when it comes out on the same system as Sony's portable games.

Argh.

*rant over*

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Can you expand on this? I want to know what makes the game so linear, since I plan on getting both.
Basically "Go through this portal, go through this short and not really complicated maze, beat boss, come back to castle, go through another portal and repeat."

There's no overworld like M&L1 (which was like Zelda in that aspect) and yeah.

§leepy God

Smash Master
I keep dreaming about this game, and it's not here. I think the Japanese people that's playing are laughing and enjoying this game as we speak. D:

S

smash brawl player 99021

I want this so bad. Superstar Saga was one of the best Mario RPGs to date and with this one they just enhanced the formula so much. I love how much detail they put into the battles especially with bowser. I really hope this turns out good; it's a good premise and as long as they don't dumb it down it will be one of the best games in the franchice.
superstar saga= brilliance:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

Lovely

Smash Lord
♣ This game for the US might not come out anytime soon. It might come out after the DSi come's out, but I cold be wrong since I'm going on how they did it in Japan. ♥

Lovely

Smash Lord
♣ This game has been out for a while in Japan, since February. You could import this game, but importing RPG's that you can't read is a big no no. ♥

Funny, this is the first Mario & Luigi game that Japan had came out before the US.
♣ When I checked on Wiki, you were right. It was a few days difference, now it's a month or maybe a year difference now. O_o ♥

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Well they gave this game another name like I expected, but still no release date... that is kind of weird IMO. I guess they might give it a release date soon. Still waiting for Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story and didn't look a spoilers yet.

§leepy God

Smash Master
I almost forgot about this game. US Nintendo need to make this game come sooner than fall. Or are they trying to work on the big bang combo to be a first place system again before this year ends after the epic fail of last year?

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
More like a few weeks, lol. I'm going to be broke since this game, Muramasa, and TMNT Smash Up is coming out.

Shök

Smash Champion
Days! Let's not be negative, Viper! :p And the new DSi's are going to make this game better.

Mewter

Smash Master
This game looks great, especially with the giant toads.
I think I might get it.:laugh:

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
It will be out a couple of days after my birthday, which rules.

I already have it preordered.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Days! Let's not be negative, Viper! :p And the new DSi's are going to make this game better.
Well, it would be days as soon as Monday come's. =P

Also if you want to enjoy this game, do not look at this gameplay on Youtube, or look at the Mario Wiki for info, you will get spoiled... just like I did when I looked at Mario Wiki and saw who the last boss was. T_T

Edited: The black DSi is all I need to make this game look epic when playing. XD

§leepy God

Smash Master
I'll say this, everyone should get this game. It's around or near as epic as the first Mario & Luigi. The Bros attacks is a mix between Bros. Attack and Bros. Items though.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Cool, I'm still looking into getting it, but money is aproblem right now.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
I've heard by many that this is better than both M&L SS and PiT.

I've played both and enjoyed both, so I might have to get this! Being able to play as Bowser sounds like a blast! Is anyone else going to miss having the baby bros. around though? :(

§leepy God

Smash Master
I'll say it's a tie when it come's to Super Star Saga but much better than Partners in Time. The reason said because the the story, the battle system, and how long will it take for you to complete the game. Though I do miss the Red Shell from Partners in Time, my most favroite item. D:

metaknave

Smash Apprentice
I'm loving the game so far. It's my first M&L game and it has been very enjoyable. I got it the same day as Scribblenauts. Anyone who hasn't gotten the game yet should. It's the globin, I mean best!

metaknave

Smash Apprentice
I HAVE CHORTLES :laugh:! Because the game is so much fun. So how far have you guy gotten? I'm at the point when
the Mario Bros have escaped Bowser's body. I got to Toad Town and defeated Bowser at the Toad Fortune-teller place

Shade613

Smash Apprentice
Its so much fun especially after the disappointment that was scribblenauts. Bowser is 1 million times more fun than Mario + Luigi.

§leepy God

Smash Master
I'll have to say the same. Seeing how Scribblenauts was rated very high on E3. And I also agree with Bowser being much funner than Mario and Luigi.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Yeah also true, Mario and Luigi are barley played alot in the story, I almost forget they were there...sorta dissapointing :(.

And aside from Fawful and Bowser, the Bros just arn't as funny, but there still ok.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Well, Bowser did need to be a star roll of a Mario game, and this game is the one that did. I still can't decide which is better, Super Star Saga or Inside Story yet. )=

Dido

Smash Journeyman
man but the last boss was SWEET!!!! My brother beat it

and whats disapointing, fawful is the main bad guy.... dont get it

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
man but the last boss was SWEET!!!! My brother beat it

and whats disapointing, fawful is the main bad guy.... dont get it
what's not to get? he said he was going to get his revenge in PIT, but just delayed to become a salesman. so... BIS is his revenge story.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Well, Bowser did need to be a star roll of a Mario game, and this game is the one that did. I still can't decide which is better, Super Star Saga or Inside Story yet. )=
I'd say SSS by 5% more...there still both greeat games.

But the Final Boss music in BiS is just amazing. Wow.

Top Bottom