• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Mario Enigma Machine [1.1.1] Patch Notes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
No other Rosalina changes, but I see a couple big Luma changes. I don't know Luma's frame data well enough to tell what's what quickly, will come back to it.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Mega Man neutral B 2 ends 5 frames faster. MM side b 2 ends 6 frames faster. No other changes.
Finally a non-Leaf Shield buff, let alone to the two customs that needed it most. lol

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Nothing on Roy or Ryu. A few meaningful changes on Samus, will come back to her.

uns4fe

Smash Rookie
NNID
M4DSCRUB
User was warned for this post
i guess theyre still changes but can we talk about real moves? not customs lol.

Kofeezy

Smash Rookie
Well im testing these " changes" on bowser jr and he is exactly as previous version, no damage increse. Jab is the same, everything is the same.
Explain to me how you are possibly going to tell the difference between 40 frames of end lag and 26 frames of end lag on jab?

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
But in case I forget, Samus fully charged neutral B 3 now does 20% from 18%, and 32 from 35, bkb 70 from 65, size 8 from 10.

Partially charged does 6 from 5, angle 40 from 45, bkb 50 from 30, and size 2.5 from 4.0.

No other Samus projectile changes--will still come back to her core moveset, which does have a few.

Jehtt

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TurboJett
Tested rosa jab with my 3ds and now,

Same damage. same everything. Are you trolling??
Are you sure you've properly updated the game? Someone else had the problem where they thought they updated it but they had not.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Sheik has no changes except the same random throw param tweak that Dark Pit got.

Vaire

Smash Rookie
NNID
ChilledNovaHD
3DS FC
3780-9153-4401
Robin buffs or nah? Won't let me load previous pages so sorry if it's been answered

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
User was warned for this post
:4fox:Fox | Wed 00:18 |
  • Blaster (Neutral Special) damage decreased 2.0% → 1.5%

I haven't seen any evidence of this in this thread, where are you getting your info from?
I went and did some testing myself, foxes blaster damage changes depending on how far the laser travels before it hits, (try it yourself it takes about 1 minute to test) but I do not think that is a change this patch. If you want to be narky about "comfirmed" changes, you should be a bit more careful about what you put up.

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Dark Pit has a super random float changed on a throw, but it's likely just some animation thing, no idea.
*pummels on 3DS*

*throws 3DS across the room*

Seriously though, this include endlag changes? Pretty certain on damage/KB changes right now.

This is quickly looking like the most underwhelming update thus far. Luigi changes were probably worth giving up replays for though. :p

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
I haven't seen any evidence of this in this thread, where are you getting your info from?
I went and did some testing myself, foxes blaster damage changes depending on how far the laser travels before it hits, (try it yourself it takes about 1 minute to test) but I do not think that is a change this patch. If you want to be narky about "comfirmed" changes, you should be a bit more careful about what you put up.
He got his info from Thinkaman Thinkaman , who got his info from the 1.1.1 data dumps.

Eisen

Smash Ace
NNID
AndroidPolaris
I believe the multiplier on Bowser's nair was the landing lag--it feels/sounds a little bit faster when landing with it Thinkaman Thinkaman . We'll see, though.

Shulk seems unchanged, except potentially one thing. Before, I specifically noted how slow his jumpsquat animation was, since I was able to see the startup frames. Now, either my brain's not processing the frames fast enough, or Shulk has a faster jumpsquat animation. Everything else I can think of seems like utter speculation (I'm feeling slightly faster ftilt and easier to cancel jabs, but with no "evidence").

Samus feels unchanged too, unfortunately. At least, the things I was hoping to change are not changed. Dsmash still doesn't kill worth dirt, dash attack seems booty, and jab 1/2 don't link well.

Edit: Welp. Apparently wrong on Samus. Probably not what I was hoping for, but I'll take it I guess?

Last edited:

Ghostbone

Smash Master
I think it's just a misunderstanding
Fox's THROW laser damage was nerfed from 2.0 > 1.5, his neutral special lasers are exactly the same.

I assume that's not very easy to tell the difference when just looking at data.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Testing via 3DS with 1.1.0 and Wii U with 1.1.1 it feels like Zelda is faster in run speed. I ran back and forth on both several times.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Shulk down-b 2 angle 35 -> 32, kbg 84 -> 89 on one attack option, kbg 94 -> 99 on the other; no other shulk changes

Jmacz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
aWildJmacz
To any Kirby mains, one of his "many changes" is not a buff to U-Throw. Still doesn't kill Mario until 185%.

Kofeezy

Smash Rookie
He said Fox's throw lasers, not neutral B lasers lol, must have been misinterpreted
He's reading directly from the code, I think you can trust him.

KatKit

Smash Lord
So far, the changes seem minimal. Though I'm surprised by some of them, and I'm glad that customs are getting some love lol. Here's hoping that a future patch makes them easier to unlock.

i guess theyre still changes but can we talk about real moves? not customs lol.
They are also real moves. Perhaps you should have used the word 'default'.

Last edited:

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
throw damage and 'neutral special' damage are not the same thing.
If someone posts a change to throw damage, then thats what you put, not 'neutral special'.

pokemonspecial

Smash Rookie
If someone posts a change to throw damage, then thats what you put, not 'neutral special'.
Probably misinterpreted throw lasers as his neutral b. Its a easy mistake especially since its so late rn

Kofeezy

Smash Rookie
Lmao omg. Thinkaman did say throw lasers, go to Page 2 partway down from the top and you'll see it yourself. The OP misinterpreted the post, that's all.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Okay so Bowser Jr and Sonic have a different change to one of their 3 getup attacks.

Most people are 10 -> 8.

But, Bowser Jr. and Sonic have SD changed from 1 -> 10 on one of theirs, one of the two normal (non-banana) ones.

I misinterpretted this as a d-smash change to Bowser Jr, since it's a frame 22 move and iirc that's what Bowser jr d-smash is. My bad.

Edit: No other changes to Sonic. No changes to ZSS. Toon Link only has a single change to custom up-b 2 on the ground--it has 6 hitboxes instead of 1, they all seem stronger than before, one of them does 11% instead of 10%.

Last edited:

Eisen

Smash Ace
NNID
AndroidPolaris
Shulk down-b 2 angle 35 -> 32, kbg 84 -> 89 on one attack option, kbg 94 -> 99 on the other; no other shulk changes
What. Alright, this may sound weird, but I don't know your setup so I kind of have to ask.

In Brawl/PM, base stats of characters such as run speed and certain core animation speeds/weight/fall speed/etc were listed in a different section of the moveset than the actual moves. Is it possible this is the case here too and you're missing something? I don't mean to sound antagonistic, but I swear to god Shulk's jumpsquat animation feels significantly faster--as I wrote before, I used to be able to visibly see him kick his arms back before the actual jump, but now I can't unless I put it at 2/3 or 1/2 speed in training.

Vipermoon

King Marth's most trusted advisor.
Switch FC
SW-3371-7457-0227
Dsmash is frame 15 not that it matters

Jiggly

Drop the mic, cause these fools sleeping on me
The FBI Surveillance Van outside your house.
NNID
Jiggly101
the Jigglypuff skype group couldn't find anything. We checked for Damage, KB, and extra jab resets.Nothing.

cant test for frame data or extra hitboxes precisely

Last edited:

pokemonspecial

Smash Rookie
Okay so Bowser Jr and Sonic have a different change to one of their 3 getup attacks.

Most people are 10 -> 8.

But, Bowser Jr. and Sonic have SD changed from 1 -> 10 on one of theirs, one of the two normal (non-banana) ones.

I misinterpretted this as a d-smash change to Bowser Jr, since it's a frame 22 move and iirc that's what Bowser jr d-smash is. My bad.
That explains why the guy that tested it didn't see any changes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom