• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Mario Enigma Machine [1.1.1] Patch Notes

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARGHETH

Smash Lord
literally said downsmash wasnt changed on shield with bowser jr. He said it was. Now he saying he mis-read it.

So I was right. A lot of these 'changes' are incorrect.

Basically you should try and be nice. lol
Umm...there's been a grand total of two wrong changes. How is that a lot?
Also, you're being kind of rude about this.

pokemonspecial

Smash Rookie
literally said downsmash wasnt changed on shield with bowser jr. He said it was. Now he saying he mis-read it.

So I was right. A lot of these 'changes' are incorrect.

Basically you should try and be nice. lol
Just one mistake doesn't make all his posts unreliable o.o

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Last edited:

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Wario has a minor frame speed multiplier adjustment on some random action, and a 1 frame faster startup on neutral b #3.

WFT had a random target restriction flag on the explosive hitboxes of down-b 2 removed. I have no idea what these flags were, since AFAIK it could hit both ground and aerial opponents...

No other WFT changes.

Yoshi up-b 2 ends 4 frames sooner. yoshi's ledge attack seesm to do 1 shield damage bonus instead of 0. No other changes.

Last edited by a moderator:

WRECK-IT MUNDO

Smash Apprentice
NNID
warionino129
3DS FC
4811-8008-0796
So wario.
I cant seem to remember but if you rode the bike offstage and you flash yellow you get another bike yes? But if you ride that bike and touch the ground you cant jump off and spawn another one. Was this always the case? Or did they nerf spamming bike
This was already the case.

FimPhym

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0920-2129-8093
Amazingly, we have lightning fast and precise change log details. People's reaction is to whine about changes they don't like (as if the dev team is reading) and to complain that some information is not perfect immediately.

Super shameful peek at the community attitudes. Unheard of levels of entitlement.

Shout outs to thinkaman for putting in work.

pokemonspecial

Smash Rookie
Amazingly, we have lightning fast and precise change log details. People's reaction is to whine about changes they don't like (as if the dev team is reading) and to complain that some information is not perfect immediately.

Super shameful peek at the community attitudes. Unheard of levels of entitlement.

Shout outs to thinkaman for putting in work.
Thinkaman is the best

Thor

Smash Champion
Just one mistake doesn't make all his posts unreliable o.o
Your avatar is bizarrely accurate for the content of this post. The wide eyes of (Red?) match the "o.o" perfectly.

To all Luigi mains sad that they can't dthrow cyclone, brief reminder: You still have bthrow. Sakurai has now given you a reason to actually use that bthrow. If he had nerfed dthrow and bthrow I'd feel a little bad, but you still have a combo throw for a generous percent range and a kill throw... don't go all doom and gloom just yet.

Thank you Thinkaman for doing all this work... no one says that, but I'm sure despite all the whiny people here, nearly everyone is very grateful for it.

EDIT: Got ninja'd, but my point still stands. Not everyone says it, but we all appreciate having access to a changelog so quickly.

Last edited:

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Zelda up-b 2 window lasts 1 more frame and the move ends 6 frames sooner.

Zelda neutral b 3 starts up 2 frames faster on the windbox and 5 frames faster on the explosion. The windbox position is shifted very slightly.

Besides that same random throw tweak as Sheik and Dark Pit, Zelda's file is unchanged.

iLink

Smash Champion
Besides that same random throw tweak as Sheik and Dark Pit, Zelda's file is unchanged.
By any chance, would these be fixes to how opponents would sometimes get shoved under the stage and stage spiked on certain ledges like battlefield?

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Samus up-b loop hitboxes 2-4 changed from angle 100 to 96 and wkb 150 to 178 or 120 to 140.

Samus nair initial hitboxes size 5.5 to 6.0, lasts 4 frames instead of 2.
Nair hit 2 hitboxes angle 361 -> 45, size 3.5 -> 4.0
Nair hit 2 sourspot angle also changed from 361 to 45. kbg from 80 to 98, size from 2.8 to 3.3, lasts 2 additional frames.

Samus fair looping hits do 1.6% from 1.0%.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Guardian Luma hits two frames sooner, and had this:

dmg=3.0
angle=55
kbg=90
bkb=55
size=2.700000047683716
hitlag=1.25

changed to this:
dmg=5.0
angle=75
kbg=80
bkb=75
size=3.0
hitlag=1.00

The later previous hitbox, the stronger one, has been removed. The move also looks like it is going to end faster, but I haven't ran the calcs.

No other Luma changes.

TrekkerVE

Smash Rookie
NNID
TrekkerVE
I am a pikachu main and me and a friend were doing a friendly with my main and the new weegee to test him out in battle turns out i downed smashed him to cover weegee's nair since pikachus down smash is a good anti air and it killed him in the middle of the stage at 124% um idk if he di'd or not but that move does not have any kill power till very late game like 150 170% maybe i am wrong but i feel like pikachus smashes got more knockback

WispBae

Tsundere Princess
NNID
The-Wispy
3DS FC
5343-7751-0954
User was warned for this post
Let's all remember this as the day Lucina got NERFED.
We are here today to mourn the loss of a valiant prince...

...and his great granddaughter, this chess board...

Last edited:

GemZ

Smash Rookie
It's not anything major but it's nice to see my favorite character Slamus get buffed. Thank you for the information, Okabe!

shadowlink3

Smash Journeyman
I got a few messages and stuff so I guess ill say this:

Appreciate the work you are doing Thinkaman. Thanks for helping out the community.

As for my post, I was just following some of the stuff he was saying got changes so I can see HOW it did. When I went to test and didn't see things changed, I had to inform in here that the change he said was incorrect.

I was right for a couple it seems. I can see the difficulty in reading and comparing values. Mistakes can be made. Would you just take his word for anything hes saying without doing proper testing? Jeez...

Thor

Smash Champion
I am a pikachu main and me and a friend were doing a friendly with my main and the new weegee to test him out in battle turns out i downed smashed him to cover weegee's nair since pikachus down smash is a good anti air and it killed him in the middle of the stage at 124% um idk if he di'd or not but that move does not have any kill power till very late game like 150 170% maybe i am wrong but i feel like pikachus smashes got more knockback
Data mine didn't reveal anything for Pikachu, but revealed a LOT for Luigi.

Speculation is heavily frowned upon, but it's possible Luigi got a weight nerf [and that would be downright silly, but...].

You also have to factor in your rage and the stage position, as well as if the stage has any shifting blastzones [Delfino], so while this is interesting, I doubt it means Pika dsmash got a KB buff.

Methacrylate

Smash Apprentice
There were no changes to Pikachu in the data.

TrekkerVE

Smash Rookie
NNID
TrekkerVE
alright cool xD maybe he goofed and didn't di right but killing with down smash so early surprised the balls out of me

TrekkerVE

Smash Rookie
NNID
TrekkerVE
Data mine didn't reveal anything for Pikachu, but revealed a LOT for Luigi.

Speculation is heavily frowned upon, but it's possible Luigi got a weight nerf [and that would be downright silly, but...].

You also have to factor in your rage and the stage position, as well as if the stage has any shifting blastzones [Delfino], so while this is interesting, I doubt it means Pika dsmash got a KB buff.

oh yeah i was at 0% no rage maybe he goofed and if weegee did lose weight that might explain the kill

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
So I go to the front page and it says Samus has two kill throws on a stream title or something.

Placebo right? Thinkaman didn't have anything like that listed.

Cassio

Smash Master
Patches seem a step behind what the community clamors for. Understandable since it's quite a process I'm sure, but before too many complaints keep that in mind.

Last edited:

Uffe

Smash Hero
So I go to the front page and it says Samus has two kill throws on a stream title or something.

Placebo right? Thinkaman didn't have anything like that listed.
Tested it and it's false. Hell, they didn't even fix her jab to combo.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Luigi up-b 2 (aerial and ground) initial hitbox had this:
size=3.799999952316284
y=6.0
x=6.400000095367432
changed to this:
size=4.0
y=5.5
x=7.0

Luigi down b 3 got the same buffs as doc's.

Luigi D-smash part 1 kbg 80 -> 85
Luigi D-smash part 2 kbg 100 -> 104

Luigi down-b initial hitboxes hitlag 1.0x -> 1.3x
Luigi down-b final hitboxes kbg 130 -> 120, the 90 angle hitbox changed to angle 89.

Luigi d-throw growth 30 -> 83, base 75 -> 55.

Luigi dair spike hitbox size 1.8 -> 2.5

ShineFantasm

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4038-5988-2002
Pffffff... At least Falco didnt receive a nerf, but I'd love a laser buff...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom