• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Major] "The Power of One" ~ Vid Channel links 1st post + Montage by Dekar

What days are you attending?

• Total voters

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
byron bay is everything
it's all you've ever wanted

you can sleep on a beach now,
(because it's summer)
you can get extremely good tasting cheap food EVERYWHERE.

There's like a billion beaches,
cliff enveloped ones that look amazing,
rain forests,
the most eastern point in Australia,
hang gliders going above you while being on the most eastern point of australia,
water looks amazing
nice people
laid back culture

I could go on and on, but it also has byron bay salsa
and not just that

a BYRON BAY [salsa] MEXICAN RESTAURANT.

**** IS SOOOOO ****ING CASH.

CAN GET LIKE 4 TACOS WITH XTRA HOT MANGO PINE SALSA (THE SALSA ITSELF IS MADE IN STORE FRESH) FOR LIKE $10 (IIRC).

MTGod

Smash Champion
o.O

Dayum... If anyone else isn't Melee-ing on Sunday I'm up for Byron Bay XD Will sort it out when at Brissy.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
**** that,

take a coach/bus.

Here are my plans if I go!

1. Give ZXV a shoulder massage
2. get dropped off at byron bay.
3. give vyse a shoulder massage rain check
4. stay the night in byron bay
5. show up to brawl singles which will hopefully be late in the afternoon and somehow avoid pools
6. go back to byron bay saturday night
7. take cao EVERYONE.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Shaya you forgot one thing on your to-do list:

If you go, you have to have a friendly with someone. Then you have to finish them off with some amazing Marth combo. While they are sitting there awestruck, you need to take out a cigar, light it up and while puffing say "Looks like you bit off more than you can Jew"

And then convince them that it was a $20 money match and take their money.

I will pay you to do this.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
ill team for both if u want. or just brawl whateva u want ea
cool beans. I do need a teammate for both games, but I wanted to make sure you weren't already tied up for melee since I know you qld'ers love your melee. Looking forward to it, hopefully we wont hit eachother too much. :3

btw I play peach/falco in melee, mainly peach in dubs, just so you know. and mk in brawl dubs, ics are just unmanageable haha.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Shaya you forgot one thing on your to-do list:

If you go, you have to have a friendly with someone. Then you have to finish them off with some amazing Marth combo. While they are sitting there awestruck, you need to take out a cigar, light it up and while puffing say "Looks like you bit off more than you can Jew".
O-oh dear...

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Shaya's idea of the beach is to not actually go in the beach *cough Venice cough* :9

Remastered

Smash Lord
It looks like my brawl partner may not be able to come, is there anyone interesting for filling in and teaming with me for saturday?
If Vyse allows it, I'll team with you and Jaice. If we have to play each other, I'll play for Jaice and you may have to play with a level 9 Luigi for one match.

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
just make an A team and a B team.

top 5 in A team, others in the B team. means that the people who aren't so good aren't just 4 stock fodder for the top players.

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
Ther should b at least 10 peeps comin who play malay so interstate can have an A and B team. Could spread the teams out so ther as stacked either i.e dont come style crews, 4v4. AS WELL AS the main 6v6 crew battle. If Chris comes it should be fine.. dat pikachu

altho time+motivation is severely lacking.

Nicks

Smash Journeyman
should make it 7-8 man crews (as long as there is enough time)

more people involved in crews = more hype

+ that way i (might) get to play aswell :)

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
I was thinking S.D as still interstate.. having him in Qld would make it a bit too one sided. 6 man Qld I thought as - me, kas, ryan, ben, rob, chris vs OoS - Cao, Deks, Redact, S.D, ZXV, Ted? Bryce isn't coming cause he'll b overseas. Once you go past the initial 6 the quality starts to severely drop which can destroy hype.

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
yeah. that was my basic idea. after top 5/6 it's just "meh". it'll be easy enough to make A and B team and they'll be way more even than the one big team where some good player ploughs through 12 stock or something stupid like that.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I was thinking S.D as still interstate.. having him in Qld would make it a bit too one sided. 6 man Qld I thought as - me, kas, ryan, ben, rob, chris vs OoS - Cao, Deks, Redact, S.D, ZXV, Ted? Bryce isn't coming cause he'll b overseas. Once you go past the initial 6 the quality starts to severely drop which can destroy hype.
youre forgetting earl and tibs good enough to be in that lineup

Cao
Deks
Red
ZXV
Ted
Earl
Tibs

ask SD either way about which he'll side on and don't forget if QLD gets worse after 6, so does OOS, but we're still cool with throwing in folks Nick and Jei

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
If earl and tibs wer in qld I wouldn't put them in our top 7.. The drop in Qld isn't as severe as other states. Plus if S.D was in Qld I would want to push it to 7 to get in rob and chris.. but OoS would just get ***** >_>

Cao - Syke
Deks - Sirias
Red - Ryan
ZXV - Scrubs
Ted - Rob
Earl - S.D
Tibs - Chris

Dekar289

Smash Hero
earl - sd hmmmm
whichever side sd is on is the fav
i'd be happy either way, we're still a chance

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
If earl and tibs wer in qld I wouldn't put them in our top 7.. The drop in Qld isn't as severe as other states. Plus if S.D was in Qld I would want to push it to 7 to get in rob and chris.. but OoS would just get ***** >_>

Cao - Syke
Deks - Sirias
Red - Ryan
ZXV - Scrubs
Ted - Rob
Earl - S.D
Tibs - Chris
That lineup looks even to me, if you honestly think that ryan/scrubs are the same level as me/zxv you're a little delusional.

I'm keen with that lineup though and those teams though.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
i think you're better red, but maybe not on another level to ryan
zxv vs scrubs would be a great match to watch
i love watching both of them play in general... lol

not long til poo
cancel brawl zzz

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
What deks?? Redact isn't australias best falcon???

I'm sure he's way better than me/rob/sd and willing to have 50 dollar money matches...
More than happy to do Falco, but I've stopped playing falcon so much recently.

Gotta see how i feel on the day, but it's very possible

pencil me in for 10 in each of those at least for now (8

cpahanso

Smash Apprentice
My new laptop just arrived and I'll have it as a recording setup for both brawl and melee, I will keep it with Dif and hugh's setups and anybody will be welcome to do commentary or have their match recorded.

Corpsecreate

Smash Lord
So it turns out im now confirmed for this. I'm without a team mate for either game at this point, anyone else still need a team member? I'm 'ok' at melee, though I didnt make it out of pools at RC with ZXV and Tak in there :( Was sooooo close!

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
My new laptop just arrived and I'll have it as a recording setup for both brawl and melee, I will keep it with Dif and hugh's setups and anybody will be welcome to do commentary or have their match recorded.
i was just about to inquire about this. thank you in advance :)

I can hear the screams of excitement from a certain protein addict from here.
reporting for duty!

So it turns out im now confirmed for this. I'm without a team mate for either game at this point, anyone else still need a team member? I'm 'ok' at melee, though I didnt make it out of pools at RC with ZXV and Tak in there :( Was sooooo close!
tibor is confirmed to be not attending, so we're teaming for brawl.

Top Bottom