• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Major] "From the Ashes" at ACL Sydney!!! 2nd and 3rd of July!!!

patv

Smash Journeyman
Are there gonna be pools? If so, will they be posted before the event?

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Doubt they'll have pools since there's only going to be 20 people max per event. This is being judged by the signup thread + act if they're completely confirmed this time.

My flight could have problems too if the ash cloud decides to come back like a ****** -.-

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I'm meant to be at work saturday 12.30 to 5pm and sunday 3 to 6 :(

Fortunately is it QUITE close to UNSW... but I don't know the schedules thus far at all. If I can make brawl singles that would be boss.

tedeth

Smash Master
DW Shaya we'll figure something out.

Since you may miss the end of Brawl doubles, providing you make it far, we can postpone finishing it 'till you come back or whatever.

EDIT: There will be a big OP update late tonight sometime.

tedeth

Smash Master
OP update with rules and stagelists and stuff.

Any questions throw them my way.

Also upon arrival, I will most likely be at the door. For anyone who doesn't know me I'll be the guy in the Wario hat.

Zxv will be in charge of setting **** up. Take all your stuff to him like Wiis TVs etc. For anyone who doesn't know who he is he'll probably be the only black guy.... or at least the only black guy in a dunce hat he he he he he.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
can I be in the amatuer bracket if I use ganon?

also I havnt been to a tourney in forever either, and if I remember correctly at my last sydney tourney I got put straight into brackets and proceeded to lose twice without winning at all :)

patv

Smash Journeyman
I might need one, lol and this time I'll actually help my teammate instead of leaving them to die

Actually is anyone just going on sun? I might do that.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Spose I could ted.

As you know I still have to go to work and ****.

Edit: may be easier if you stay with gords on friday.

Also $25 for first day, $10 for second.
Does that mean if I only come on sunday it costs $10? :p

Top Bottom