• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Major] "From the Ashes" at ACL Sydney!!! 2nd and 3rd of July!!!

Gords

Smash Champion
macca is near by and apotos a little furthur down, there maybe some food options open at the venue but if not the is a pub opisite aportos

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
I hope act comes, I haven't seen anyone from there in ages 3:

I'm going to get high on 50 cent cones <3 (ill have to find something to hype me up since ill get no sleep the night before. Have to get up at 4:30 =< )

swordsaint

Smash Master
I hope act comes, I haven't seen anyone from there in ages 3:

I'm going to get high on 50 cent cones <3 (ill have to find something to hype me up since ill get no sleep the night before. Have to get up at 4:30 =< )
if you're buying cones you should go coneing. at least thats not dangerous.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
coning is also medical slang for an irreversible physiological state where your brain slips backwards towards your spine and your brainstem is compressed

death in 80+% of cases

Zxv

Smash Lord
coning is also medical slang for an irreversible physiological state where your brain slips backwards towards your spine and your brainstem is compressed

death in 80+% of cases
I loled so hard.

Also coneing is the stupidest thing I've ever heard of. Worse than planking.

Actually, today at Elizabeth's work, somebody was trying to cone, and they actually managed to seriously hurt themself. The cops were called and everything and blah blah stupid fad is stupid.

inb4coneingfatality

blaze3927

Smash Ace
nope, websites back up.
BTW, is there housing thread for this opr anything?
ill probs just get a hotel close by anyway, or find a nice bus shelter.

tedeth

Smash Master
So who's bringing TVs and Wiis?

Also I GUESS I should actually write up a ruleset...

Did someone say, adopt then recent American ledge grab rule of 45 for all character or 25 for MK?

I think they did.

Gords

Smash Champion
i can bring a that small tv that is good for melee, if you want me to bring more let me know so i can grab them from the house during the week. not bringing my wii though

Rad

Smash Ace
Because it's only one bus ride, I can take my wii. Unfortunately someone threw out my TVs last chuck out day.

Zxv

Smash Lord
How can we get to UNSW? Are there free parking options available on campus/nearby? If so, I can bring 2-3 TVs with me.

Top Bottom