• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[MAJOR] Australian Cyber League (ACL): Melbourne April 9th-10th

Hotdog

Smash Lord
To all the QLD people, if you book now/soon you can get flights for about $140 return ($113 if you want to leave melb at 6:15am) =D

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
To all the QLD people, if you book now/soon you can get flights for about $140 return ($113 if you want to leave melb at 6:15am) =D
Done and Done sir.

EDIT: Actually I'll wait a couple more days for booking since QLD'ers could book together and save money on any travel costs me thinks.

Sloth

Smash Ace
Looks sweet awesome! I should be coming, not for smash but for SSF4 / mvc3 (I haven't played it yet, but I'm assuming I will)

Will lock in my tickets once Uni starts up next week, just incase something is mentioned to occur around that time in April :D

l3oOkeR

Smash Ace
I want to go to this. and im gonna win MvC3

or at least place higher then all you Smash noobs

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
i'm housing billy cus hes a madt sharkie and he's also gonna train me in MVC3

Ajtn

Smash Rookie
Money match a self confessed tier ***** in a game I only have experience against one player in... this seems like a great idea. Thanks Phil but I might pass I'll give you a friendly though if I can use a 360 controller (cbf buying an arcade stick for one game).

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
I probably going to house 3 people, well 2 since Ricky gets instant priority obv <3.

Those who are into competitive mvc3 also get piorty, dont really want to be stuck with brawl only all night sorrys.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
I'm probably the most anti-wobbling person in the Australian community.

I also have power over literally every single aspect of this tournament.

If you think there is even the slightest chance wobbling will be legal then you probably should just use some logic.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
Lol, I'm not going to bother with a huge post about Wobbling. You guys don't care about all the double standards a Wobbling ban brings with it. ;P

I'm also interested in the stage list though.

Hermit=D

Smash Apprentice
Cooooooooooool... works going to fire me from calling in sick too much for this stuff... worth it though :)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I tell people they have double standards because their opinion differs from my own.

hey... why are you all walking away from me!?

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
Like I said before, explaining why what I am saying makes sense and isn't just opinion appears to be ineffective against the Australian community, so I'm not going to bother.

Thanks for trying though, Luke Trollyeo.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I always try, my very hardest, at everything forever.

also you know what else makes sense,
1 person, who is young and inexperianced thinks 1 thing, and an entire group of experianced older people all think the opposite.

now, using your logic that your so very proud of, logically, the 1 inexperianced person would be wrong.
no?

Top Bottom