• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MA Power Rankings (melee)/General Discussion

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
yall be trippen (brawl pun intended)

i have smashfests with computers all the time... who wants to join?
I'll join!! we can team up and **** those dastardly CPUs! unless you no longer live close to me. D= my day off is tomarrow. hit me up!! I play computers so much they're creeping me out. (Lvl 3 Flaco ledge techs a ledge-hop spike, THEN a tippered F-smash... in a row. *brrr*)

also one of the new guys @ work plays melee! he knows a guy named eric who says that he's undefeated in springfield, except by another guy named anthony. I replied "Ask them if they've ever played people who call themselves Roman, Flaco, Shadowball or Armegeddon. :laugh: I'm setting something up and gonna see if there won't be a REAL springfield area crew now. that'd be nice.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
also one of the new guys @ work plays melee! he knows a guy named eric who says that he's undefeated in springfield, except by another guy named anthony.
You know they're nowhere near as good as they think they are when they say things along those lines.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
People who are "undefeated" are always scrubs.

(b'.')b @ your sig, joey.

Elen, come hang out in troy sometime. You have a car, no juans.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
WTB Ride from WPI to all those upcoming tournaments.

Offering Soul.
-DD

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
You know they're nowhere near as good as they think they are when they say things along those lines.
naturally. he's extremely interested in playing me and flaco though. armegeddon and roman too i suppose, if i saw those two more regularly. He wants me and flaco and whoever else lives in springfield to beat this eric guy because he's cocky. I made no promises but I'll play him. pride goes before fall.

however, from what I've gathered this anthony fellow knows how to l-cancel and wavedash; if this is true it may be interesting. he apparently plays ganon and falco. i spooked my co-worker by "Somehow knowing" that anthony makes ganon's air moves end faster somehow, and that he slides across the ground and can do the most basic of falco shine combos.

(And no its not flaco's bro, this anthony is a black dude)

People who are "undefeated" are always scrubs.
it's true even MaNg0 looses sometimes. RoM2 was the most recent right?

St. Viers

Smash Champion
I'm undefeated at umass boston, now that dan's in korea XD

Not that it matters much, as I still lose to people like maf >_>

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
i'm undefeated by lvl 1 CPUs... >_<

also if people have noticed any douche like post from me, i've been preforming an experiment and said posts are going to cease. that is all. melee forever peoples. <3

Spife

Smash Master
you know you're all lucky 'cause I can't namesearch "maf"

Wow I"m gonna start **** talking you a lot harder in random places, like here!

You guys ever notice how short that kid is? It's like he's 15 or something. Honestly, being that short and going to tournaments, it's just ghastly.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
You guys ever notice how short that kid is? It's like he's 15 or something. Honestly, being that short and going to tournaments, it's just ghastly.
I mean ****. Why doesn't that ***** get to level 25 and evolve into Haunter or some ****?
-DD

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
I know. but when he turns 16 that'll all change... somehow.

also stfu about short people you tall (er than me) freak of nature you. :laugh: Bruce lee was short! we short people can be dangerous!

<3 spife :bee:

we must play again @ SOTP!

also roman play me!

p.s. i think i've come as far as i can being trained by flaco. need a new sensi.

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
Fail Yedi.

@Shadow you can always come play me >.>; Boston kinda far though. To my credit I raised the powerlevels of like 7 people.

@St. Viers: You should play me more, makes no sense if your at UMass Boston to not play me @.@.

Dan_X

Smash Lord
Holy sh*! there are more people from Boston/Mass than just Shanus and I who play SMASH!? Yes to P:M fest times a million!! I hope to God I don't have work for this!!!

I live just north of Boston. WHo wants to play P:M with me!?!?! I'd love to play with more people from Mass!!?!? :D

Spife

Smash Master
Project M is ****ing **** beeteedubz gais.

on topic: why am I not ****ing 0 on this list you ****s?! Jesus **** how many rats does a kid oggta beat to make some ridiculous number that means nothing on some silly list ranking SIX players from some state no one can locate on a map?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Cause I've beaten A LOT of rats! A Lot! Like 12, that's a ****in lot.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
arc
when are you gonna get off your lazy *** and start goin to ****
Lol. I know you're kidding, but Arc is pretty ****ing far from lazy, which is why he doesn't go to ****.

Franklin is gonna start ****** ALL y'all before long.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Lol. I know you're kidding, but Arc is pretty ****ing far from lazy, which is why he doesn't go to ****.

Franklin is gonna start ****** ALL y'all before long.
YEAH!
Watch your back!

GONNA GETCHA.
-DD

Spife

Smash Master
I remember the story where Franklins bear friend lost a tooth and was gonna put it under the pillow to get them doughz. So franklin was like "ight, i can outsmart this fairy *****!" and he put a rock under his pillow. I forget the rest but I'm sure it inspired the gta games.

Roman.

Smash Champion
i remember an episode where franklin got a caterpillar and put it in his garden that he worked very hard for

unfortunately, the caterpillar ate all of the garden and franklen was really sad... his father told him to just be patient and it'll all be worth the while

a few days go by and the caterpillar starts to cocoon itself and later evolves into butterfree...

franklen threw a master ball at the butterfree's head really hard! Startled, butterfree quickly uses bug buzz on bear right next to him and my memory cuts off from there...

dudutsai

Smash Lord
I think your memory is a bit twisted. Reading that post, I thought it was a Spife post until I finished it and saw Roman next to it.

Spife

Smash Master
Yeah Roman wtf you doin posting nonsense? You post incense not nonsense.

Top Bottom