• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MA Power Rankings (melee)/General Discussion

Spife

Smash Master
Badmittens for ***s. Now dolphin hurling is a real mans sport. **** even something like unicorn robo-mobile is more manly then badmitten.

Edit: wtf happened to my avatar? I forget what it was z.z

Spife

Smash Master
nah that was something else.
I'm pretty sure it was the water bears but I think i'll use something else.

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
I'm dissapointed Roman didn't beat me at the CT tournament.

Me saying "I hope you beat me" wasn't a john. I just wanted more PR drama!

I'll consider your offer of a bazillion tourneys in the future though Roman, too bad you live forever away.

When is one of us going to beat ME ( Darc lolnamesearcher!)/CT/RI/NY? We need to break out soon.

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
arc, i can't hear, turn up the volume
Maybe you should stop listening and start playing the game like a normal person. You'd probably beat me if you weren't so distracted by the sound.

I have the advantage there!

St. Viers

Smash Champion
Arc you should try and get to a BU smashfest some friday. I can in fact challenge you to ping-pong, pool, and melee there...

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
I was just saying no to handcuffs and hours and hours of dittos. Playing for a little bit is fine by me.
-DD
i was kidding about the handcuffs >.<;

besides sleepyK will prob be there again... maybe. i think we both owe him rematches. I'd put the money on you. you're too good @ m2 dittos.

also i'd like to give m2 teams a try. *shrugs* or alternate characters with mewtwo as one of the teamates. it has some merits me thinks. it'd be nice to have someone to play teams with.

Yeah it's the fastest racket sport in the world I believe. I think it would be good for a work out. I'm not good at it at all haven't played it since elementary school maybe.

But yeah I think it's an awesome sport.
i prefer tennis. i can see the ball :dizzy:

personally for exersize i bike. like 25 or some miles over 3 hours, a lot of it off road. unfortunately its best done in the summer so i get a little pudgy over the winter lol.

Badmittens for ***s. Now dolphin hurling is a real mans sport. **** even something like unicorn robo-mobile is more manly then badmitten.

Edit: wtf happened to my avatar? I forget what it was z.z
you know what spife?

your posts are like the only ones that i read and go "... ... ... ... WHAT?!?!?! How high WAS he when he wrote that?!" with regularity. if only your sheik was that confusing you'd be top 5 easy. >_< lol

I used to play raquetball a lot but I kept running head-first into the walls and now oooh look a walrus
LOL! oh let me try!

*looks around quickly* you mean the walrus over there next to that Nazgul sitting on the dinosaur? =D i love that big lug. :bee:

Any Samus mains? :D
I assume not...
i think there's only a few more well known samus mains as there are mewtwo mains. which is odd 'cause samus is actually pretty good.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
I used to be a samus main, I can probably still shoot more missiles than anyone else in this thread. Especially on PS.

Samus gets eaten alive by top tiers unless you can control your opponent well, which is really hard at higher levels of play. Hugs is apparently beasting again though.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Perfect double/triple missiles? I almost have FFMissiles down, but I could still use some practice.

If your samus is so technical, why haven't we done samus dittos or double samus in teams, huh?

terranoia

Smash Cadet
well if you're chilling with DD you should go to a tourny with him. =D
I won't be at Anime Boston...
GUYS, IT'S EASTER, lol

But uhhh... DD's my roommate again next year,
so next tourny I can make, I'm there.

Yedi and DD can vouch for my sick Samus skills. :D

wtf kind of name is terranoia btw
And Terranoia is a sick name. I just randomly came up with it one day.
"Terra" means ground. And "noia" means... something...
Like... I'm going to pummel you into the ground maybe? :D

Prawn

Smash Master
why aren't i on these prs yo

you all know im the best melee-er

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
Arc you should try and get to a BU smashfest some friday. I can in fact challenge you to ping-pong, pool, and melee there...
Edit: Don't even go the table tennis route lol, you don't want to play me (takling **** awww yeah).

The problem with the BU fests are A. The time says they end around 6-7pm on Friday, I don't even get out of work until 4, with traffic I'm maybe in Boston by 4:45. I don't really know where to conveniently park near BU although that wouldn't be a real issue.

The other issue is I travel a lot (despite the fact that I magically don't travel to much melee stuff this is why).

I was in CT last week, Anime Boston this week (thankfully not traveling but housing), and Maine next week.

I need to sleep less than 4 hours a day (my avg is something like 4.5 hours a night) and maybe I can make time for this :D.

Top Bottom