• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MA Power Rankings (melee)/General Discussion

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
i was kidding about the handcuffs >.<;

besides sleepyK will prob be there again... maybe. i think we both owe him rematches. I'd put the money on you. you're too good @ m2 dittos.

also i'd like to give m2 teams a try. *shrugs* or alternate characters with mewtwo as one of the teamates. it has some merits me thinks. it'd be nice to have someone to play teams with.
1) I know. :3
2) SleepyK is too good.
3) Mewtwo is awesome in teams. Stock tanking and infinite grabs. Woo!

Yedi and DD can vouch for my sick Samus skills. :D
No I can't.
-DD

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i would love to play m2 ditters.

mewtwo is an awkward character to use in teams. in a way, you can draw parallels to marth. marth is a large, somewhat awkward character to use in teams. it's hard for him to hold his own and he usually plays support and stays back. if marth is left alone/ganged up on, he gets wrecked.
mewtwo carries many of the same weaknesses. he basically requires a teammate to be aggressive or hold aggression for him to do well. he can tag team and wall off fairly decently, but not for long.
imo for you to do well with mewtwo in teams you would need good synchronization with your partner. their style should complement yours. aggressive foxes, peaches, falcons, sheiks... or if not aggressive, ones with really good defensive pressuring. you cannot play two 1v1s with mewtwo unless you are taj.

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
Not enough trash talk.

Roman: You suck. Stop trying to make a name for yourself when you can't even consistently beat Yedi. Your not good, you never were. Maybe if you unplugged my controller you would stand a chance, but face it unless I retire for at least 8 months your never going to amount to anything. Stop using the volume when you actually need skill to play this game.

Yedi: I don't know what to say. Your so dumb I'm not even sure if you can read this. But just in case you can, learn to read better. I'll give you some words. Spacing, smart, common sense, edge guarding, moving lasers. If you can read those I'll be more impressed than when my sister's baby girl started walking for the first time.

Matt.Zeb: Your not #1. Your Falco is trash. If your skill equaled the amount of time you needed me to pick you up from somewhere or your random texts when you KNOW I'm working and probably don't have any controller on me you'd probably be the best in the world. Maybe you should stop preening over past wins and start winning against people in our region that matter.

TheIrishMafia: Your doing good, getting better everyday. Ah **** it I'm laughing so hard now at trying to say this I'm just gonna stop. You suck and your gonna pass the two year threshold and quit the game. I'm surprised you didn't wear a Peach dress at Anime Boston that electronically whirls the bottom half of the dress.

KyuPuff: Ice Climbers are better than you. You actually suck. If they didn't have infinite Gs and random gay smashes you would never win. Stop theorizing everything when again you lose to Yedi. I'm surprised you even play this game I figured you would just play CS-S with wall and aim hacks to pwn noobs. Since that saves you the effort of needing skill.

My 2 cents.

Elen

Smash Lord
Not enough trash talk.

Roman: You suck. Stop trying to make a name for yourself when you can't even consistently beat Yedi. Your not good, you never were. Maybe if you unplugged my controller you would stand a chance, but face it unless I retire for at least 8 months your never going to amount to anything. Stop using the volume when you actually need skill to play this game.

Yedi: I don't know what to say. Your so dumb I'm not even sure if you can read this. But just in case you can, learn to read better. I'll give you some words. Spacing, smart, common sense, edge guarding, moving lasers. If you can read those I'll be more impressed than when my sister's baby girl started walking for the first time.

Matt.Zeb: Your not #1. Your Falco is trash. If your skill equaled the amount of time you needed me to pick you up from somewhere or your random texts when you KNOW I'm working and probably don't have any controller on me you'd probably be the best in the world. Maybe you should stop preening over past wins and start winning against people in our region that matter.

TheIrishMafia: Your doing good, getting better everyday. Ah **** it I'm laughing so hard now at trying to say this I'm just gonna stop. You suck and your gonna pass the two year threshold and quit the game. I'm surprised you didn't wear a Peach dress at Anime Boston that electronically whirls the bottom half of the dress.

KyuPuff: Ice Climbers are better than you. You actually suck. If they didn't have infinite Gs and random gay smashes you would never win. Stop theorizing everything when again you lose to Yedi. I'm surprised you even play this game I figured you would just play CS-S with wall and aim hacks to pwn noobs. Since that saves you the effort of needing skill.

My 2 cents.
Made my day. I hope this was actually John <3

Spife

Smash Master
I'm not even good enough to get put down. I know my goal for the rest of the year.

SleepyK

sai jumping is broken

arc is prob the smartest player i've played from mass.
haven't played kdj tho.
roman is p good also has lots of potential.
mdz is also p good.
elen is yellow
o ya sai is also potentialbro but last i played him was in 09 or something

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Arc, I'm going to high-five you when I see you again.

Also, I can't tell if this makes me want to beat all of MA more or less. It's going to happen though, just a warning.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
@ Roman. : i think that means that playing KDJ is like reaching another plane of existing. (In the game). at least i think that's what he meant. also gonna be @ SOTP on the 18th see you guys tharrr! :D

SleepyK

as zoso said
when you are playing kdj it is as if you aren't even playing the same game as he is. it's like he's playing duck hunt while you're playing smash.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
You don't need unlimited ammo if you don't miss. And you don't miss if you just put the **** gun up against the TV.

I think it also works if you're far enough back that you can see the entire screen. I know it works by inverting colors and then recognizing where the bird is in relation to the center of the image captured by the gun. If it's within a certain margin, it's a hit. By using that, I think you could go far enough away from the screen where you get the entire screen in the "center" of the picture, and just fire away.

Duck Hunt metagame is beast.

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
arc for unranked in ma
as zoso said
when you are playing kdj it is as if you aren't even playing the same game as he is. it's like he's playing duck hunt while you're playing smash.
Both Quoted For Truth.

This is why we suck as well. Everyone loves me after I trash talk the **** out of them. Stop being :) and start being :mad:

<3,

ArcNatural

My brother came back from his Marine tour in Afghanistan last week and will be flying in on 2-week leave this Saturday. I'm hyped to see him again.

To: everyone in MA. Stop aiming to beat anyone in MA, aim to beat someone that's top 5 in our region. That should be our goal right now.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
this:
as zoso said
I think it also works if you're far enough back that you can see the entire screen. I know it works by inverting colors and then recognizing where the bird is in relation to the center of the image captured by the gun. If it's within a certain margin, it's a hit. By using that, I think you could go far enough away from the screen where you get the entire screen in the "center" of the picture, and just fire away.
10 chars

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Don't bother Joey gets enough **** from me and Dave all day.

<3 we should go hat shopping today!
Gahhh I'm gonna be in Boston at 8pm with Spawn to see a show. Gonna be 5 minutes from Cog except he's a poo head and not going.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Not enough trash talk.

My 2 cents.
holy ****ing **** lolllllllllllllllll
^my thoughts exactly

Top Bottom