• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MA Power Rankings (melee)/General Discussion

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
To: everyone in MA. Stop aiming to beat anyone in MA, aim to beat someone that's top 5 in our region. That should be our goal right now.
Yeah guys, your goal should be beating Maine!

(joining in on the trash talk bandwagon)

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
dylan you should start a "barline challenge" for new england.
same rules as my asinine and silly one.
3/5 tournament rules money match vs your kirby.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
I dunno, it's a kirby. Just camp the mother****er until it stops moving. Play2Win, kirby can't do **** versus that.

Oh yeah, Maine, lemme play you guys sometime. I've only played Dazwa once, never played Darc, and the rest of ME only a handful of times. This is silly.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
I dunno, it's a kirby. Just camp the mother****er until it stops moving. Play2Win, kirby can't do **** versus that.
his kirby beat Maf so it's gotta be mad legit. i'll just use my mewtwo and pray that my new skill level is sufficent to keep him off balance. i at least know how to fight a kirby with m2... ;)

Spife

Smash Master
mains goal should be beating US!
when was the last time you guys played us? We just trained in the time chamber with a flute mofos!

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
Yeah guys, your goal should be beating Maine!

Your goal should be beating Dazwa's Kirby!

mains goal should be beating US!
when was the last time you guys played us? We just trained in the time chamber with a flute mofos!

LOL @ the random LOZ reference.

Um... .Zeb could give Darc a fight??? *isn't good at trash talking*
Yeah I have to say you guys all fail at trash talking. Once my brother leaves again maybe I'll do some more roasts. But all of you need to step it up.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
HAH! All of you would LOSE in a MATCH of smash BROTHERS.

HAH! WHAT NOW?

PS: Do not infract me for flaming this is just trash talk.
-DD

Spife

Smash Master
racism isn't something to joke around with matt
Nah I think he was implying that there is no Dark Dragoons in sc so the ones that are dark aren't useful for battle.

Also, Arc your trash talk sucked, who gave wrongfully gave you the title of trash talk supervisor?

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
Nah I think he was implying that there is no Dark Dragoons in sc so the ones that are dark aren't useful for battle.

Also, Arc your trash talk sucked, who gave wrongfully gave you the title of trash talk supervisor?
The fact that I can actually trash talk with substantial storylines as opposed to saying something like "lul u suk" as a trash talk standard.

Spife

Smash Master
The fact that I can actually trash talk with substantial storylines as opposed to saying something like "lul u suk" as a trash talk standard.
Nonsense man, pure nonsense. You're not even first on the MA player ranking but I think that's just cause you're too busy choking (on ****, presumably) to win a few tourny. Not that being first means anything, MA didn't even make bracket at Pound 4. First in MA is last everywhere else.

Roman.

Smash Champion
so everyone definitely better be going to groat... gunna be the ****

also both mass madness...

NO JOHNS

edit: arc sux

his mom got ***** by a german sheppard and became the after affect

dudutsai

Smash Lord
New Tier List:
1 Roman
2 ArcNatural
3 Yedi
4 Irish Mafia
5 Hero

(Mattdotzeb was removed for being inactive)

Spife

Smash Master
Arc's been just as inactive, how the **** is yedi so high and hero > maf

oh wait you guys did that thing where you based this off of bad results again didn't you?

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
**** spife, where is the love?

and is that list official at all? That would be kind of odd... It's prolly somethin sai randomly threw together.

dont see how mdz has been more inactive then hero between this and the last ranking. I'm pretty sure that neither of them attended anything. Also, I don't see the reasoning behind Kyu Puff not being on the list.

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
edit: arc sux

his mom got ***** by a german sheppard and became the after affect
If this was true I would have awesome hearing and a great sense of smell. At least research your trash talking before proceeding.

I think I give Banks more trouble now that I've switched to Fox, but I have not played him at a tourney since as usual I lost 2-1 with Marth a few months ago.

And I'm fine with being removed from the list. Between my bro being here and going to Shanghai I'm going to be pretty inactive anyway.

Edit: But props for beating Spawn. Glad to see some true progress rather than progress amongst each other.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
So, you guys made my job of beating MA easier with that new list. Enjoy it while you can, I'll be back in a month to kick *** and take names.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
I've heard nothing but good things about it. Unfortunately, the nearest movie theater is an hour away from me, and I don't really have too much free time.

Also arc, you have a Bassalope right? Would you recommend it?

Top Bottom