• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MA Power Rankings (melee)/General Discussion

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Stop crying cause you or Matt are not on the list.

My MA top 5 list for complainers:

1. Kyu Puff (Angst Ice Climbers)
2. Kyu Puff (Normal Ice Climbers)
3. Kyu Puff (Theorycrafting **** that doesn't work)
4. Kyu Puff (Sheik and platform camping)
5. Kyu Puff (Making Character Matchup Chart)

List is final and absolute. Not subject to change.
So good.

Spife

Smash Master
this thread is funnier then the list itself
it's like a torrent of emotion all being cooked up in romans rudabega ******

dudutsai

Smash Lord
New Tier List:
1. Terranoia
2. ArcNatural
3. Yedi
4. Irish Mafia
5. Questor*

*Questor would be number 1, but he has been rather inactive.

Kyu Puff would be ranked, but the complainer tier list and the power rankings are mutually exclusive.

Spife

Smash Master
we should change list list every match, so that it reflects the perfect current skill levels of each player.
agreed
I'm also going to contribute my own list with the animals I play in my basement

1. Rat #2
2. Spife
3. Rat #4
4. Rat #12
5. Dead possum #8

Rat #3 use to be on the list but is currently pregnant and I can't teach the rats a concept of no johns. Dead Possum #8 is really good for being dead and will probably be 1st when it gets the concept of recovering and not just standing still and doing nothing.
Oh and there are like 20 rats, a few mice, one ground hog and 8 dead possums. The possums showed up last smash fest I had and were all pretty good but not basementrankings good.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
agreed
I'm also going to contribute my own list with the animals I play in my basement

1. Rat #2
2. Spife
3. Rat #4
4. Rat #12
5. Dead possum #8

Rat #3 use to be on the list but is currently pregnant and I can't teach the rats a concept of no johns. Dead Possum #8 is really good for being dead and will probably be 1st when it gets the concept of recovering and not just standing still and doing nothing.
Oh and there are like 20 rats, a few mice, one ground hog and 8 dead possums. The possums showed up last smash fest I had and were all pretty good but not basementrankings good.
What the **** why was this so funny. Why did I imagine you sitting there with a dead possum on player 2's controller? What the ****.

Awesome 50-something hour smashfest guys. Too bad about GROAT, but its all good, we had some good fun.

You not-spife guys all missed out on Brawl- though, that **** is CRAZY.

Matt, take the train next time. I will literally pay for your taxi, or have Roman pick you up from the station.
-DD

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
you have none. I have all the power.

(actually nick does but he loves everyone and would invite anybody, which is why he needs me to regulate so that 3000 ppl dont show up in his common room wanting to play smash)

editz:WPI Smash

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
you have none. I have all the power.

(actually nick does but he loves everyone and would invite anybody, which is why he needs me to regulate so that 3000 ppl dont show up in his common room wanting to play smash)

editz:WPI Smash
LOL This is so true.

I'll be in Founder's next year though, so we might have more space? I don't know about more sleeping room, but definitely a better parking lot/food/playing area.

If its not as good, we'll see where Hero went to, or we'll just start taking rooms out of the campus center or some ****.
-DD

terranoia

Smash Cadet
LOL This is so true.

I'll be in Founder's next year though, so we might have more space? I don't know about more sleeping room, but definitely a better parking lot/food/playing area.

If its not as good, we'll see where Hero went to, or we'll just start taking rooms out of the campus center or some ****.
-DD

Well, we're gonna have our own mini common room in our suite. That could probably stuff about 4 or 5 people sleeping. And about 8 smashing. And I'm pretty sure each floor has a big old common room (smaller than our current one).

Borrowing a giant room in the Campus Center or elsewhere is totally doable, though!

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
im living in an apartment directly behind their building. Though iono if yall wud wanna smash there since it'll reek of weed most of the time

Banks

Smash Hero
lol hes beaten banks multiple times before
he's only beaten me once before in pools, just fyi

idk where you got the multiple times

generally when people make power rankings they only take tournament brackets into consideration. Pools did not count when making regionals, although for state rankings maybe you would

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
pre sure he beat yu in more then that

pools and maybe mms

i def have aimlogs to prove this~!

Roman.

Smash Champion
he's only beaten me once before in pools, just fyi

idk where you got the multiple times

generally when people make power rankings they only take tournament brackets into consideration. Pools did not count when making regionals, although for state rankings maybe you would
i've def won MM's against u... more than 1

Banks

Smash Hero
i've def won MM's against u... more than 1
yea, i've won a bunch too tho. i haven't really kept count, we do it at every tournament >_>

but i'm not dismissing that you can beat me in serious setting, just in terms of power rankings, brackets are generally the only thing considered at least in regionals. Pools were not when we last did them, but i can see those being considered for state rankings.

I mainly am responding to mdz saying u should be ranked above him for beating me, then yedi saying you've beat me multiple times. sort of implies in tournament imo

Banks

Smash Hero
but but..as a rule of thumb i respond to everything mentioning me after I namesearch

EVERYTHING

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I think Roman could attest to being the best in MA right now. Beat me, Banks, nando. Roman's been ****** lately.

Also, subscribed so I can figure out what tournies I wanna go to.

Top Bottom