• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MA Power Rankings (melee)/General Discussion

Spife

Smash Master
Update
DeadPossum crew quit melee after my mom insisted they smelled to bad. I'm now training with a half eaten pine cone (I was REALLY hungry) and he's even better. A little slow on the upkeep though.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
morgan... sigh

anything happening friday night before mass madness?

i miss WPI already
Friday's usually have people at TBG in Vernon CT...you can probably check CT Thread to see who'll show up.

I miss WPI too T-T...
-DD

vZakat

Half Genie
Hello everyone. I'm going to be in Massachusetts for the next couple of days and was wondering what the melee scene is like here. I'd be cool to be able to play some of y'all but Sunday is really the only good day for me. I don't know how busy/not busy I may be ( I'm going to see my brother graduate) so I'm just throwing this out there in case I do get to play with someone. I'll be staying in the woburn area. let me know what's up, 'kay

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
VT.............NH...........................
spife
............................................THE ONLY PART OF MA THAT MATTERS
.........................................Matt

..................WPI........................
....................................franklin
roman
CT..........................RI................
fixed ?

Roman.

Smash Champion
Hello everyone. I'm going to be in Massachusetts for the next couple of days and was wondering what the melee scene is like here. I'd be cool to be able to play some of y'all but Sunday is really the only good day for me. I don't know how busy/not busy I may be ( I'm going to see my brother graduate) so I'm just throwing this out there in case I do get to play with someone. I'll be staying in the woburn area. let me know what's up, 'kay
if you wanna drive 1.5 hrs, you can play me

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
1) vzakat is cool. mains roy, has a mischief makers avatar, goes to gfaqs... so far he's one of my fav posters on smashboards that i have not met in real life. vzakat we should hang out sometime.
2) lol spife
3) lol roman
4) lol mdz
5) hi roman

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
so, is there a list of all MA players?
or does everyone pretty much know who is who

Spife

Smash Master
Half eaten pinecone became full eaten pinecone...ughhhh.
Has been replaced by a rock and a fake bunny, you know, one of those statues you put in your garden. The rock sucks so much and is giving me bad habbits but the bunny has taught me a lot. I think it could even be the next kdj...or kfb (korean fake bunny...disc jockey...)

Also Sigh at you roman!
I'm not sure if I'll be traveling tonight guyz -.- and I'm still not 100% on tomorrow but i'm like 99.999998...^y.

vZakat

Half Genie
Well, I can't hook up my wii to the tv at the hotel so if I played with anyone it would have to be not here. so...yeah, no smash for me *sad face* unless I can figure out how to navigate this crazy city.

Also, Sleepyk is awesome... but why are you even here. >_>

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
New Tier List:
1. Yedi
2. Kyu Puff
3. Roman
4. Arc
5. Mattdotzeb
New Tier List:

God Tier: 1. Mofo

High Tier:
8. Yedi
9. Kyu Puff
10. Roman
11. Arc
12. Mattdotzeb

xD <3 you Mofo. ;)

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
Because most of the players being ranked are close in skill/can beat each other and considering the fact that New England offers little in the way of tournaments, I don't think it's smart to do anything more than a top 5. The players who would need to play each other to be able to make the close calls rarely do. If you're serious about this, I recommend trying to organize a ranbat at the next MA tourney or something.

If you go by the criteria mentioned, I think Matt is clearly #1.
I agree with everything you said

Matt is the best player in MA

but what happened to Elen?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Protip:
If you see red x's, then you're using the wrong internet browser.
-DD

Top Bottom