• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MA Power Rankings (melee)/General Discussion

Spife

Smash Master
don't bother, it's based off of nonsense

speaking of, update
I ate the stone rabbit. I know, I got it so I wouldn't eat it. But I thought there might be chocolate inside. It took me 15 days to finish it. I realized I might be wrong on the chocolate half way through, but I'm not one to leave **** unfinished. THe mice and rats stopped showing up, my mom put rat poison in the barn and I think that's why D:
Oh well, the rock has near perfect combo di and I can't land more then a few hits. But I think he needs glasses, he wont admit it though. Anyone have advice on this?

also I recently ordered SSF4 and sanwa buttons :3 (no stick, probably will regret that but my buttons are fuxt)

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
How much were the sanwa buttons? I just got a Hori EX2 for $20, gotta swap the buttons mad soon though, they're really ****ty.

Also, you're going to hang out with me and we're going to play the **** out of that game.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
We should get all the smash players who play SSF4 together and do something.

I also have to buy a copy of SSF4 when I get home and order some sanwa buttons.

Spife

Smash Master
Questor, do you know anything about sticks? I didn't have the money to get a sanwa stick and mine's still responsive enough. My buttons were trash though but the stick seems fine. When should I replace that ****?

Edit: otg gtfo you breakfast son

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
I just got my stick recently, so I don't know a whole lot about em. I do know I'm gonna buy some sanwas since my buttons are complete ****, but I actually like the feel of the stick, so I'm gonna keep it.

AFAIK, sticks don't need to be swapped if you don't want to. sanwas are more precise, but comfort and consistency is usually more important for sticks. Go sanwas for buttons since they're cheap enough and the exact same (or better) feel as the normal buttons.

Spife

Smash Master
Questor: I guess I'll ask some people about that. Buttons are a def on replace though. I broke one of mine swapping it out for another button (was playing iamp, only needed 4 buttons at the time) so I hope that doesn't happen when I replace my **** with the sanwas.

otg: yeah but you ain’t got **** on lunch

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
yo **** wendy's, new england hypes that **** up mad hard for no reason

white castleeeee

Spife

Smash Master
yedi's being breakfast cause that whitecastle **** sucks son

ne hypes wendies so hard though, cause it's good son it's good

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
We interrupt this discussion on fast food to BLOW YOUR MIND.

MELEE NOW ***** BY WOMEN! *Marth, Sheik, and Peach are circled* :laugh:

***** got nothin on Flaco
except skill. if spife beats flaco than you can be sure roman does now too. Flaco's... ... ... sorta stayed at the same skill level since i've known him... more or less. doesn't play enough people better than he is me thinks. he learned how to moonwalk 'cause i did lol.

Spife

Smash Master
yo duncans is breakfast too cause *****s aint got ****in mint hot coco, starbucks does and that makes them at least dinner and breakfast aint got **** on dinner

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
I always thought it was Tom who hyped it mad hard.

Wendy's >>>>>> anything else MA has. There are no White Castles in NE.

Top Bottom