• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MA Power Rankings (melee)/General Discussion

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I call dibs on threads, my red name is a perpetual hype-machine, and I'm good at updating threads in a timely manner.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Prawn said he was up for it, and Ace (MdrnDayMercutio) also offered, should Prawn decide he doesn't want to.

Roman.

Smash Champion
so i hope SOMEONE actually talks to jamie for the next mass madness and doesn't just say they are running it without doing anything...

... which i suggest to be around june 12 or 19 (considering other tourneys take place the other weekends of june) but that's just cause i want another soon

july is probably more realistic

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
I think there's already a melee tournament on the 19th? Can't remember for sure though.

My guess is one or two weeks after the Foxboro event. Someone should schedule **** and make a thread or something.

Roman.

Smash Champion
try to find out what's on the 19th to find out for sure...

also, are people going to the foxboro event? sotp is on sat. of that weekend and the foxboro one is on sun.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
There's something in the first post on the 20th, maybe SotP used to be on the 19th or something. Looks like July 10th would be a prime date for MM21.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
This is true. Why do you have it in the first post then? I just think getting sufficient hype will be easier if we have a month rather than 2 weeks.

We could always do both though.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
The next scheduled MM is this saturday for Brawl.
Nothing beyond that has been discussed, and with me in WNY the chances of another MM happening soon are slim. However, it may happen.

dudutsai

Smash Lord
Kyu Puff should organize one.

Mass Madness 21: Kyu Puff's Revenge

featuring KevinM and dudutsai in death pools

Roman.

Smash Champion
This is true. Why do you have it in the first post then? I just think getting sufficient hype will be easier if we have a month rather than 2 weeks.

We could always do both though.
because there isn't any tourney scheduled for that day yet... i'd rather go to that then sit at home

although a mass madness would obviously out prioritize the long island tourney as well... understand?

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
Kyu could put me in any pool he wants I'll still make it out and won't complain about it afterwards xDD
idc if you make it out, then I'll put you against Darc first round and congratulate you on your performance in bracket

edit -- on second thought, I'll put you in a pool with Dave, Eggm, and Arc, and I'll put myself in a pool with HaileyM and 4 randoms because I'm like the best player in the world

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
4 randoms.

Guess I should alert Mango he's bad.

Also I would have made it out of that pool.

Also she wasn't in my pool.

Also get *****.

dudutsai

Smash Lord
Just read through the MA Power Rankings group, and I find it to be a bit distressing. I think as a community, MA should focus more on improvement, than arguing over small things with no meaning like who is slightly better than who.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
lol jk,
why can't MA focus on both improving and both arguing about petty things?

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
I was talking about MM17. Hailey was in your pool, and Mango wasn't at that tournament. I don't remember your pool exactly, but I guarantee you it was 10x easier than mine.

You realize that at the mass madness two weeks before this one, Yedi got 3rd, and Banks and I got 5th? We shouldn't have all been in the same pool, and on top of that we all play each other every tournament (me and Yedi even more often) -- at a tournament with so many oos people it was even more dumb. I could've gotten a better seed in a lot of the other pools, but we already cleared that up and I'm not blaming it on you. Sai just made a joke, I don't know why you needed to bring it up again.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
now you're just being silly

too bad we didn't play in tournament. beating yur gay **** wudda been fun

=D

Top Bottom