• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MA Power Rankings (melee)/General Discussion

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Yedi it's a city in china. Gawd.
fix'd 10 char.

also going to see kick*** soon. looks like it'll be funny if it's exicuted correctly. ala scary movie lol.

EDIT: and G.R.O.A.T.? **** not gonna make it i'm working all weekend. opening shifts both of them. :urg:

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
I've heard nothing but good things about it. Unfortunately, the nearest movie theater is an hour away from me, and I don't really have too much free time.

Also arc, you have a Bassalope right? Would you recommend it?
It's pretty good, I have issues with laceration and whip tricks though, not sure if it's because i need to clean it or break it in more but it catches more than my Boss. I love how it throws better than Boss though, feels much more floaty and easier to land on strings for me.l

it's good?! i might see it today...
I loved it. I'll probably see it again.

Yedi it's a city in japan. Gawd.
Lol. Shadowball got it right. Shanghai is in China heh. While I would like to go to Japan as well, I'm probably going to try to go to Europe next. Then South Korea or Japan.

Spife

Smash Master
It's pretty good, I have issues with laceration and whip tricks though, not sure if it's because i need to clean it or break it in more but it catches more than my Boss. I love how it throws better than Boss though, feels much more floaty and easier to land on strings for me.l

I loved it. I'll probably see it again.

Lol. Shadowball got it right. Shanghai is in China heh. While I would like to go to Japan as well, I'm probably going to try to go to Europe next. Then South Korea or Japan.
fix'd 10 char.

also going to see kick*** soon. looks like it'll be funny if it's exicuted correctly. ala scary movie lol.

EDIT: and G.R.O.A.T.? **** not gonna make it i'm working all weekend. opening shifts both of them. :urg:

get trolled :laugh:

omg i'd love to go OOC during like the summer

any huge asian tourneys?

ONLY THE ONE IN SLEEPYK'S PANTSU!

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
anyone get monster hunter tri?
I'm waiting to see the results on how the online is before I get it. If it's anything like Brawl I probably won't. But I loved the old Monster Hunter and the PSP versions were decent online.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
New Tier List:
1 Roman
2 ArcNatural
3 Yedi
4 Irish Mafia
5 Hero

(Mattdotzeb was removed for being inactive)
If this wasn't a poke jost... lol
Thanks for pushing me for inactivity, Roman.
Not like I was at Spawns on thursday or anything.

Whats the deal with the panel anyway? There was a group I was invited to and you were like "we're waiting for hero to join" and that never happened and that was that... o_O If I'm 'included' on the panel why did nobody talk to me about anything?

Oh well, I'll just beast on Roman next time I see him :p

Roman.

Smash Champion
If this wasn't a poke jost... lol
Thanks for pushing me for inactivity, Roman.
Not like I was at Spawns on thursday or anything.

Whats the deal with the panel anyway? There was a group I was invited to and you were like "we're waiting for hero to join" and that never happened and that was that... o_O If I'm 'included' on the panel why did nobody talk to me about anything?

Oh well, I'll just beast on Roman next time I see him :p
ummm he joined and i started talking and YOU guys haven't responded!

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Having the already ranked rank themselves is a dumb idea on many levels. There should be a consistent panel. One that was agreed on by multiple people would be nice. I don't know why the oosers don't wanna just keep doing it.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Because the OOSers can't see change unless they play with the people frequently, and then they'd be less impartial as judges. It's a flawed system no matter how you look at it.

That said, it looks really suspicious when the one guy who's really pushing for the PR to be ranked first after a new revision no one knew about. Srsly.

Doesn't matter anyways, it just made my job easier beating the PR.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
i play oos more than i play instate people nowadays. In this particular region, maine and RI play us almost as frequently as we play ourselves. Also the list is based off of tourney anyways with personal opinion about peoples skill only used to break ties between people whose placings are very comparable.

anyways
questor, you talk alot about beating people, yet I don't think I've ever seen you do that. I don't even see you at tournaments. You should start going to them more often, and bring friends.

edit: otg
I know =/

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
1) MHTri is awesome. Net play is awesome. No friendcode bull****. Good times.

2) Am I hosting a smashfest on Saturday? If I am, when am I starting?
-DD

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Yedi, I'm in NY with no car, which is why I don't show up to MA tourneys. I'm also broke as ****, since I have no job and and paying all non-tuition expenses from my own pocket. Excuse me if if I can't come beat y'all at a video game on a regular basis.

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
You guys should stop being little *****es amongst one another and start doing better outside of your weak *** state.

That said, I love you guys.
QFT,

And I'm pretty sure Sai's PR is just his own PR. I don't think there was actually a vote on it. But, honestly, most of the players right now are pretty interchangeable anyway. Don't see anything really inaccurate regardless (other than the fact I'm still on it)

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
mass pr
1) kdj
2) red sox
3) john f kennedy
4) john adams
5) edgar allan poe

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
By hour away, I mean I have to take the bus, which takes an hour. When I have my car next year (hopefully), I'll be going places and doing things.

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
other than the fact that me and matt aren't on it...
Stop crying cause you or Matt are not on the list.

My MA top 5 list for complainers:

1. Kyu Puff (Angst Ice Climbers)
2. Kyu Puff (Normal Ice Climbers)
3. Kyu Puff (Theorycrafting **** that doesn't work)
4. Kyu Puff (Sheik and platform camping)
5. Kyu Puff (Making Character Matchup Chart)

List is final and absolute. Not subject to change.

Matt doesn't need a list to know where he stands, He pretty much loses to the same people he always does, just like most of the people in MA. Jury is still out on whether Roman can maintain his surge of higher level, but in all honesty I hope he does.

Top Bottom