• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MA Power Rankings (melee)/General Discussion

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
DD, what year is he? I'll see if I can't find him.

I don't really go to smash club though, it's mostly B+ there, although the last couple weeks have had some melee.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
DD, what year is he? I'll see if I can't find him.

I don't really go to smash club though, it's mostly B+ there, although the last couple weeks have had some melee.
Hes not a big Brawl+ fan last time I checked, so he might have stopped going. He is a freshman and he has curly brown-reddish hair, freckles, etc. He may or may not respond to the name "Gustav".
-DD

otg

Smash Master
Neil is Smasher32 on the boards. He was a beast up until a year ago when he moved to Arizona and started sucking huge monkey balls. He goes to WPI, so I'm pretty much forcing Yedi to train him and make him good again.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Neil is Smasher32 on the boards. He was a beast up until a year ago when he moved to Arizona and started sucking huge monkey balls. He goes to WPI, so I'm pretty much forcing Yedi to train him and make him good again.
Oh. Yeah, we should track him down. Add a 5th person to the WPI crew.

Is his steamID Sgt. Gustav? I think I actually know who that is.

Does he play melee?
LOL Yeah that's him. He played lots of Sheik back in high school, then just migrated to Zelda because he thought she was more fun. He was pretty beast at spacing his aerials.

-DD

Roman.

Smash Champion
so where the **** is that list?

it's wayyy past MILK...

edit: just another reminder: everyone check the OP often in order to attend EVERY nearby tourneys and rep the **** out of MA

Hero 13

Smash Apprentice
did not know there was a wpi smash crew..i'll probably be attending next year as a freshmen hope you guys show me a good time : D

Hero 13

Smash Apprentice
thats actually f u c k i n awesome i was worried i'd get trash at melee once i go to college because of the game's absence but there isn't so **** !!!

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
edit: just another reminder: everyone check the OP often in order to attend EVERY nearby tourneys and rep the **** out of MA
should be able to comply with this directive.

though it seems that these tournies will be the only practice I'll be getting.

maybe Omni will surpass me lol. <3 omni.

:urg: opening all weekend. its fun to get up in the middle of the night no? :tired:

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
thats actually f u c k i n awesome i was worried i'd get trash at melee once i go to college because of the game's absence but there isn't so **** !!!
Haha. My plan was the opposite. Mostly because I was already trash at Melee. Not really sure if my plan stemmed any farther than just sit in my room and go over tech skill.

:o If you're getting on-campus housing try for something on the first floor for easier smashfests. =[ I got stuck to the third floor for next year...although there are elevators in my dorm...and a parking lot right next to the campus security...

oh word?
good **** getting in
we have the hotspot for smash in MA.
*nod nod*

MA barely even has a melee scene... let alone a hotspot...
Hotspot only denotes a central area for smash activity. WPI kinda fulfills that role lately ;P.
-DD

xHayatox

Smash Lord
Fall River is the hot spot for Melee or any Fighting Games in General. Axe **** Thomas, He'll back me up on that. :D

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
I think you guys are missing the subtle powers of TheIrishMafia at work here. He knew from the powers that be that it was going to be a top 5 power ranking. He placed 5th because he wanted to, he could of placed 1st. Fortunately for us he wants to slowly make his way to the top. So some lucky MA players get a chance to be in the top 4 before him.

dudutsai

Smash Lord
We're pretty much all set, except KevinM hasn't responded to anything yet....

Sorry to keep you guys waiting... We'll just go on without his input if he doesn't respond soon.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Hey guys, who around boston would wanna get together this week if Mistah NSextyFour were to come and stay with me? I don't have enough room for a big smashfest, but if someone *coughMattcough* wants to hold something, they should say something.

Will crosspost on the power-rankings since that's the only other active MA thread I know about.
OT I know, but I want people to see the post.

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
I have a decent space if you and N64 want to come to my house or if I can go to yours. I'll text Elen and see if maybe him and Trees want to play but I gotta head out and play pool (in a pool league) so I'll let you know later.

otg

Smash Master
I just made that list up out of thin air. Kyu I've never played you. MAF you only got 5th cause you ***** at that tourney. I mean you lost to PC Jona, you will never live that down w'e johns you wanna throw my way.

Top Bottom