• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

M.A.S: EPIC CHARACTERS ARE EPIC! 08/21/2010 Winthrop Harbor, IL

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
This is simply for the EXP and results (switching it up). If it turns out ****1y, then we can try doing just mid tier or go back to just low tier...NEXT MONTH.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
So, 3 people hype it up amongst themselves and Low Tiers is dropped, I just don't get it >.>

Why not have mid tier on schedule for next month instead of dropping it 2 days before?

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
I'm fairly certain it was more than 3 people that hyped "Why" Tier.

I mean we could JUST do doubles/Singles, and NOT do any side Smash tournaments. -_-

Jesus Christ why do people complain soooo ****ing much in this community.

It's annoying. :mad:

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
Its just that it gets changed just a few days before. xD I would have been ok with it if it was a MONTH before the event.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
I suppose that makes sense. Fine....

Low Tier STICKS!!!

PEOPLE WHO DON'T LIKE IT, TOUGH LUCK!

Next month we'll do the "Why" Tier B.S.

I'm going to steer clear from Smash Boards for a while.

SEE YOU GUYS SATURDAY!!!

Kirk

Smash Champion
If i can work some stuff together, I can have an experimental update to Brawl- for this. You know, balancing, nerfs, buffs, etc. But I don't know if it'll be an event or anything lol.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
I shall be attending more than likely. Let's just hope I get a check in the mail tomorrow or I'm going to have to sell my Wii to get money or something lol. Not heartbreaking at all either seeing as Brawl was my only game for it besides for Wii Sports and I gave away Brawl so it's all packaged up while my Gamecube is getting treated like the last born child. Yay run on sentences.

hunger!

Smash Champion
hype for....not mid tiers....ummm.....BRAWL WOO BEST GAME EVER RIGHT? LETS DO THIS!!!!!

i agree with ya web. =-)

taking all mario kart 64 mm's. bo3. $3 minimum, i have it on my wii. who's down?

Akashi

Smash Lord
I suppose that makes sense. Fine....

Low Tier STICKS!!!

PEOPLE WHO DON'T LIKE IT, TOUGH LUCK!

Next month we'll do the "Why" Tier B.S.

I'm going to steer clear from Smash Boards for a while.

SEE YOU GUYS SATURDAY!!!
Alright, sounds good Web. If anything changes, let me know. I'll TO mid-tier/LT/why-tier, whatever-tier lol. I just want to help you out ^^

Tink

Smash Hero
yes sirr =)....and there a decent group that always come from chicago...plus a fewww brawl ppl =)...we usually get madd setups tho, so lots of matches to be had!

cant wait for this!

Dart!

Smash Master
yes sirr =)....and there a decent group that always come from chicago...plus a fewww brawl ppl =)...we usually get madd setups tho, so lots of matches to be had!

cant wait for this!
Tink you still have to team with me for a MW tourney like you promised ;P

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
TO's forget how much good an attendance list does for their tourney.

That said, since I see Ripple Tink Kels and Spikes all posted on this last page, and it being closer to WI than general Chicago tourneys, I'm seriously considering this now.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
TO's forget how much good an attendance list does for their tourney.

That said, since I see Ripple Tink Kels and Spikes all posted on this last page, and it being closer to WI than general Chicago tourneys, I'm seriously considering this now.
Well actually it still is closer for Chicago ppl to come than WI generally, but southern IL is going to this for like the first time ever. You will get to Melee the entire IL scene and most of Wisjohnsin.

Tink

Smash Hero
darttt....that tourny will one day come....one day =). just ask big D....hes stilll waiting =D.

Top Bottom