• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

M.A.S: EPIC CHARACTERS ARE EPIC! 08/21/2010 Winthrop Harbor, IL

hunger!

Smash Champion
I vote for either Mid Tiers or B- as a side event.

i might enter low tier depending on who's legal and whatnot

all depends on setups though. IL BRING SETUPS!!!!

Sago

Smash Lord
Hey im making a video about tournaments and **** for my film study class.

Im interested in interviewing like:

Winner of singles and doubles, Arty, Hunger, Grimace, Lain, Judge, Kels, Tink, Cosmo, Akashi, ook, and a few others. You if shes there.

Zero Counts

Smash Rookie

Winner of singles and doubles, Arty, Hunger, Grimace, Lain, Judge, Kels, Tink, Cosmo, Akashi, ook, and a few others. You if shes there.
You's gonna be there.

No doubt.

She's my ride if my car isn't fixed.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
You's gonna be there.

No doubt.

She's my ride if my car isn't fixed.
Were you two at ACEN and You told my Diddy to camp the D3 in first round on Pictochat? Only reason I went Diddy was because I thought it was 2/3 double elim, and because I didn't want to be a **** and scope his character when it was supposed to be double blind XD Didn't know the first thing about that MU. Not to mention, Pictochat is my least favorite stage, regardless of how good it is for Diddles.

But seriously though, if that was you guys, don't coach D:

Anyways, I'll be there with a setup as well, with recording gear (livestream too, if we want to make that happen :p), hopefully with a few of the Waukesha folk. Dunno how many though, kind of unsure so far.

Also Zero, DO IT! Ness/Ganon is the **** if played right, especially since most people don't play the "Don't get grabbed" game in Doubles = free kills. Racking might be strange though.

hunger!

Smash Champion
C: Pit, Toon Link, Zero Suit Samus, Kirby, R.O.B.
D: Donkey Kong, Peach, Fox, Luigi, Wolf
E: Sheik, Pokémon Trainer, Sonic, Ness, Bowser

Mid tiers would be amazing. And might as well toss Ike into the mix there since HES NOT LOW TIER >.<

hunger!

Smash Champion
kennispam, you're awful. you wouldnt be competition.

and if low tiers are included as well. THATS AMAZING! im even more pumped then cause i can whip out the mario if something fails me. Mid tiers would be an auto win for anyone imo, theres a bunch of bad matchups for alot of characters in there.

MID TIERS HYPE!!!!!! Ook, im comin' for ya with my dk son!!!

kirbycpok

Smash Journeyman

Winner of singles and doubles, Arty, Hunger, Grimace, Lain, Judge, Kels, Tink, Cosmo, Akashi, ook,Fatboy and a few others. You if shes there.
fix?

10chars

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
kennispam, you're awful. you wouldnt be competition.

and if low tiers are included as well. THATS AMAZING! im even more pumped then cause i can whip out the mario if something fails me. Mid tiers would be an auto win for anyone imo, theres a bunch of bad matchups for alot of characters in there.

MID TIERS HYPE!!!!!! Ook, im comin' for ya with my dk son!!!
MM sheik vs wario next time i see you

Top Bottom