• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

M.A.S: EPIC CHARACTERS ARE EPIC! 08/21/2010 Winthrop Harbor, IL

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
I dont have the motivation to go to these anymore now that theres no PR... seems like a waste of time/money now :(

Oro?!

Smash Hero
lmao, that's why you played competitive Brawl Kenni? yargh **** the community of chill peeps, **** a game that a lot of people think is fun(I don't), **** Webster the chillest TO ever, and **** the 20$ I have to pay for a really good time. /sarcasm all of that stuff is awesome and you just probs just Quillife...

Oro?!

Smash Hero
^^^ true that is the only one that really matters, not some state thread, when let's be honest, WI isn't the biggest scene in the world. There are like 15 players, and only Hunger/Fatboy/Grimace get er done every tournament.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
The community is full of ******s and brawl is not a fun game by any means. Webster is the only good thing about it :bee:

But enough about that, im abandoning this thread.

mimeman

Smash Rookie
I'm comin to this one, I have no clue as to why i didn't go to last month's. >.>

Top Bottom