• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

M.A.S: EPIC CHARACTERS ARE EPIC! 08/21/2010 Winthrop Harbor, IL

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Yes everyone come to this tournament.

LET'S MAKE UP FOR THE DISASTER, FOR SMASH, THAT WAZ MWC!!! :(

And btw for me...

Project Melee (Whenever it's finished)
Brawl+
Melee
Balanced Brawl
Brawl -
Brawl

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Ahaha hmmmmmmmmm Asakura that name sounds oh so familiar :p.

How many different versions of brawl are there now? Good god...

Arty

Smash Lord
I still wanna try it when its fully done. The version I was playing with Sveet and Zwarm that one time was pretty bad though.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Quite possibly can make it. Checking to see if my job training is going to be both weekdays and weekends and if it isn't on weekends, I am like 90% confirmed.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
I see "Asakura" and instantly think of TMoH. Huh.

Anyways, I've decided that I will try to get to one of these over the summer one last time and when I do, I'm taking money. Just so you know. ;)

I might be grounded for the whole summer, but I think I might manage to do this somehow

Wafles

Smash Lord
I've had to make a decision, since now I don't have the option of having every weekend off, and I wont be coming to these anymore this summer (wont be making this one either). Sorry Webster. I definitely can't take more than 2 saturdays off every month and its not even a guarantee I'll get that many.

Shintarru

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1676-4016-3956
Ill be able to make next months cause i need to get car insurance >_> unless i drive without it xD

Dragmire

Smash Lord
I've had to make a decision, since now I don't have the option of having every weekend off, and I wont be coming to these anymore this summer (wont be making this one either). Sorry Webster. I definitely can't take more than 2 saturdays off every month and its not even a guarantee I'll get that many.
aww man sorry to hear that but rl does come first i know that all too well

Quaz

Smash Master
wafles now suffers from the same curse as I do.

I'll be showing up to this after 7 PM. Won't be entering anything for this reason but I'd like to get some games in with everyone.

I want to play you in smash 64, dragmire.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Webster, I will try to make this. Mainly cause Jon wants me to go because is the day after his Bday.

Also, for Naruto Rev 3, just make it $1 Tourney fee. I just want to play people really, not make them pay if they don't think they will place well. I just want to get some practice in Rev 3 before I go to Ohio the following weekend for PowerUp.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord

Akashi

Smash Lord
I AM GOING TO TRY AND SEE IF WE CAN GET BOTH LOW-TIER SINGLES AND DOUBLES GOING THIS TIME!

Last time I T.O'd LT singles, it went VERY smooth. It ended fairly fast (outside M2K taking forever to do his matches lol), and I got people organized/settled in their stations fast. Also a big thank you to Webster for dedicating an entire wall of TVs to my little side tourney... <3 you man :]. If enough people show interest, then I'm more than happy to set this up and work things out. Although, I must admit, an additional $5 to your already $30+ splurge (venue fee + vbrawl singles + vbrawl dubs + LT singles) is kind of a hit-or-miss on some of you.

Thoughts/opinions?

Top Bottom