• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[M-1/15/19/24/27/32/33/34] FF7: Mafia Remix | Game over, Mafia Wins!

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lynching is a terrible choice. Voteblocker wouldn't use their power tonight, and it lowers our players and raises our odds a bit, making it a good idea.

@Frozen: I mean one of the hardest things about being scum, especially in a mylo/lylo position, is balancing going after their scummates, and not voting them if the lynch might swing so they can try to get the win. This gives them a lot to think about, do they jump on early to look good at the risk of another day, do they wait until the lynch is pretty much decided to jump on which gives them a higher chance for the lynch to swing, but potentially makes them look worse further on. There's a reason we can use lynches to make decisions about scum, and that's because it's a delicate balancing act for them. Taking that out of the picture solely makes scums life easier.

But yeah, I'm not the play today, and people should really start focusing elsewhere. I still fully support a no lynch, although I'll remove my vote for a while. The amount of inactivity left in the game(Sue, Chaco, Omis, Nix, to a lesser extent Jungle) makes it hard to make a reasonable choice, and dropping the numbers down by one helps us out.

Unvote

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Wait wait wait...since when has a No Lynch ever been a good idea? What you want to keep on no lynching until scum kills us all?

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
No lynch is a very viable strategy in this situation Nix. We're in mylo, mislynch and lose. If we lynch and we're wrong, it's game. If we no lynch, we drop one person, and have a little bit better odds of getting it right. No lynch IS generally not worth it, but the numbers situation we're in right now is one of the situations it's a decent play in. mylo is a good place to use the no lynch, there's really no need to keep the extra person on scum when being wrong loses the game anyway. The fact that you don't understand this saddens me :(

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
K...no lynch...then we can have scum kill me, practically the only cleared townie and your still in the same boat =P

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
7. Nix2100
Clear. The only time this will need to ever be re-evaluated is if we go into a 3-man LYLO situation in which case you could look into the possibility of Nix being a Godfather who was recruited into the Cult. His play still matches town though, so it's doubtful that that would be the case.

What? I was recruited into the MASON so I would still be mafia? I don't follow that...

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok, ya know what? Before this inane wagon on me gets any farther, I'm just going to do what I said I would do earlier.

Tifa Lockheart, town roleblocker. Blocked Kevmo N1 which is why I've been so confident all the way through that he wasn't able to recruit regardless of if his role actually could or not. Remainder of my night actions will be confidential for now until I see fit to out them. Now can we please move off of me since there's really no strong reason people are supporting my lynch, or do I have to divulge more information so we can go after someone worth going after? Like Frozen for making an entire case on me off a false premise? Or Chaco for prod dodging all game?

Sue

TigerWoods|Xiivi
Mhmm yeah. No one else claim.

I predicted mentos would claim a power and... Sue: Doesn't buy it

Nomination stands however Sue will read again so that both heads of Sue are sure.

At this point in time... Sue believes lynching mentos is worth it....

The chance of success is reasonably high and mentos has not provided a compelling defense. He sounds very panicky right now. All he's trying to do is shift attention away from himself.

His argument for no lynch also sucks. Allowing a free NK on our confirmed townie is NOT a townlike decision... and we'd pretty much end up back to square one.

Think about it... ToDay there are 8 alive with 1 confirmed townie which leaves a list of 7 to choose from.

If we didn't lynch... the next Day there would be 6 or 7 alive with the confirmed townie most likely dead... leaving either a list of 7 or a list of 6 to choose from. Not to mention we wouldn't really get any information from this.

We should act toDay.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Sue: Doesn't buy it
earlier: today

(3:43:50 PM) T*ger: hiyo
(3:43:52 PM) T*ger: nice post :p
(3:43:58 PM) Am*r: :D
(3:44:22 PM) T*ger: and mentos' response
(3:44:25 PM) T*ger: makes no sense
(3:44:27 PM) T*ger: XD
(3:44:31 PM) Am*r: lynchin' **** outta scumtos
(3:44:38 PM) Am*r: his response is basically him softclaiming
(3:44:46 PM) Am*r: 'I'm going to claim a PR and you all won't lynch me'
(3:44:56 PM) Am*r: spoilers: I'm still going to want you dead
(3:45:16 PM) Am*r: there's only be 1 vanilla townie flip thus far
(3:45:40 PM) T*ger: lol yup
(3:45:48 PM) T*ger: he also just wants a free nk before he dies
(3:45:50 PM) Am*r: any PR claims at this point I'm going to highly be skeptical of
(3:45:55 PM) T*ger: indeed
(10/8/2010 3:48:14 PM) T*ger: xiivi died ;_;
(4:39:44 PM) Am*r: lol
(4:39:54 PM) T*ger: internet died
(4:39:55 PM) T*ger: ?
(4:40:49 PM) Am*r: :p

Sue

TigerWoods|Xiivi
Nominations: Tally

1. frozenflame751
2. Chaco
3. mentosman8: Sue, Omis, Summoner
4. SummonerAU
5. Sue
6. Junglefever
7. Nix2100
8. Omis

No nomination yet: frozenflame751, Chaco, Junglefever, Nix2100

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Before you regret(or I guess if you're scum like) this push back off.my play regarding the mentor since day 2 has lined up perfectly with my claim, and honestly im not hiding what im keeping secret very well. If you really want to know I'll out that bit along with the remainder of my night actions, but I think town is smart enough to let me keep it a secret. Right now I'm just majorly facepalming if Sue is town>.>

Sue

TigerWoods|Xiivi
Before you regret(or I guess if you're scum like) this push back off.my play regarding the mentor since day 2 has lined up perfectly with my claim, and honestly im not hiding what im keeping secret very well. If you really want to know I'll out that bit along with the remainder of my night actions, but I think town is smart enough to let me keep it a secret. Right now I'm just majorly facepalming if Sue is town>.>
Chat: Log

KRUT EBOLA: mentos responded
KRUT EBOLA: and he's facepalming us now :p
KRUT EBOLA: *counter-counter facepalm ACTIVATE
Xiivi: lol
Xiivi: well really
Xiivi: how would it not be hard for a mafia roleblocker
Xiivi: to follow up with an indy roleblock?
KRUT EBOLA: true
KRUT EBOLA: hes pretty much telling the truth except for his allignment me thinks
KRUT EBOLA: his character is probably true as well
Xiivi: what was his character?
Xiivi: I didn't look because it doesn't matter
KRUT EBOLA: tifa i think he said
KRUT EBOLA: lol yeah it doesnt matter
KRUT EBOLA: but hes just using the safeclaims tom gave him
KRUT EBOLA: *singular
KRUT EBOLA: tired
KRUT EBOLA: >>

Sue thinks you are probably telling the truth about your abillity and your character.
Sue thinks that you are lying about your allignment.
Sue thinks it is easy for you to have been a mafia roleblocker instead of a town rollblocker.

Sue thinks you're scumtos :)

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Voteblocker makes me uncomfortable....put in a Lylo situation and he uses his powers on a townie(assuming they are townies) gives mafia the win

Also..mentos...you gave a name and role claim and now your saying you lied?

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
A lie of omission is still a lie :D Like I said, there's part of my claim I'm keeping secret for right now because I feel it's better for the town for me to do so, so I'm lying in the fact that I'm not giving all the details

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
And at the ninja, I haven't fully claimed yet, so really i'm not even telling the truth about my role:)
You gave your name and your role that seems like a full claim to me......and really, you think mafia will keep you alive now knowing your the RB?

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
*facepalm* Yes, I gave my name and A role. Part of my ability is still a secret and will remain so unless I desperately need it to avoid a lynch. This is what I'm going for, kinda along the lines of Omni/Xsyven in the original FF7 full claiming but leaving out a part for town's benefit, I'm doing the same sort of thing.

Sue

TigerWoods|Xiivi
*facepalm* Yes, I gave my name and A role. Part of my ability is still a secret and will remain so unless I desperately need it to avoid a lynch. This is what I'm going for, kinda along the lines of Omni/Xsyven in the original FF7 full claiming but leaving out a part for town's benefit, I'm doing the same sort of thing.
Hmm. Another mafia player once told me...

Scum always claim armor...

Sue: Still doesn't buy it :)

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Who says I'm claiming armor? I'm just saying the full extent of my abilities isn't out there, not implying anything in particular, although I'm still surprised no one has picked it up yet>_>

Sue

TigerWoods|Xiivi
Well it sounded like you were going to... since you basically just told Nix that you weren't afraid of being a night target. By the way, Xiivi has just alerted me to read the original FF.

Tiger: will reread this thread and past FF7 thread before proceeding.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Sue can you show me where mentos implies he has armor?

Against the no Lynch. For mentos lynch for now

nominate: mentos

Apologies for short and quick post. Doing from phone

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
@ Sue: You don't ever have to support my mentor list because it was just a bunch of **** I threw together to get people talking about the mentor. I wanted the mentor out of the game and I wanted to accuse a bunch of people to get people involved in the topic. They were terrible accusations and I know that. If I actually strongly believed in them I wouldn't have ended up going with KevMo at the end of the day.

@ Mentos: Seriously stop yanking our collective chain and just full claim. If you actually were reserving that information for a reason you wouldn't be goading us on to re-read and follow whatever ****ty breadcrumbs you've left. You clearly don't care if people figure out what you're hiding so why the **** are you hiding it? Seriously full claim or you can die like now.

@ Nix: NO A VBer DOES NOT GUARANTEE SCUM WIN IF HE MISSBLOCKS

If you were reading any of my argument with Mentos you'd know why. If we stick to Sue's voting plan of nominating before voting and then ultimately voting in a set order or popcorn or whatever, we can force the mafia to vote for the town's purposes thus rendering voteless townies irrelevant since we make up for their inability to vote by forcing the scum's hand. Plus there is the WIFOM of whether or not the VBer will actually VB or not on a given night so there is no way for the scum to know for sure if a townie is VB'd, making a mass scum refusal to vote EXTREMELY risky.

Still V/LA but unless mentos comes clean with something compelling that proves he's a town RBer and isn't just using a jan'd role to claim, then he can seriously die.

Sue

TigerWoods|Xiivi
Tiger: Speaking

Sue can you show me where mentos implies he has armor?

Against the no Lynch. For mentos lynch for now

nominate: mentos

Apologies for short and quick post. Doing from phone
I construed that he had some sort of protection when Nix asked "wont you be a target for NK" and he only responded with "I haven't said all of my abilities yet."

He looked like he was unafraid to die during the Night... Whether that is because he has armor and is town, he is town and is bluffing, or he is mafia and is trying to save his skin, is another story.

I have not finished my reread yet so yeah.

Sue

TigerWoods|Xiivi

1. frozenflame751
2. Chaco
3. mentosman8: Sue, Omis, Summoner, FrozenFlame
4. SummonerAU
5. Sue
6. Junglefever
7. Nix2100
8. Omis

No nomination yet: Chaco, Junglefever, Nix

With a scumteam of 3, we must all be in accordance on the lynch just in case the 3 potential scum votes defect from the nominated lynch.

Omis

my friends were skinny
Still have very little problem with Mentos dying.
Dont like how he keeps on saying "Im going to keep things from the game because I know town would already know them" Makes anyone look suspicious for wanting to know the full information and it gives him a supposed elite status.

Sue

TigerWoods|Xiivi
CORRECTION!

1. frozenflame751
2. Chaco
3. mentosman8: Sue, Omis, Summoner, Junglefever
4. SummonerAU
5. Sue
6. Junglefever
7. Nix2100
8. Omis

No nomination yet: Chaco, Nix, FrozenFlame

With a scumteam of 3, we must all be in accordance on the lynch just in case the 3 potential scum votes defect from the nominated lynch.

My bad. Nix, Chaco, Frozen... are you guys ok with a mentos lynch?

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Meh well, my goal was to cause scum to waste time trying to find an obscure breadcrumb or something, and hopefully make myself target of a nightkill from them thinking I had some kind of super ability, when really it's nothing all that special.

I said it should be obvious what it was, for one simple reason: I have endlessly said today that the voteblocker wouldn't block in mylo because it would be an idiotic move and they wouldn't be that dumb. That's because if I don't choose to roleblock, I can choose to voteblock, so I'm the voteblocker everyone's been so paranoid about :)

Anyway, obviously my plan to distract scum didn't work too well, so meh. Also, incidentally, part of the reason I said not to meta the game at all was because my role is NEARLY the exact same as Tifa in the original, and if I nameclaimed and people were looking at meta they may have been able to figure out my abilities, since the only difference is I'm RB/VB instead of RB masoned with VB.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
I want to talk about mentos' claim some more. It's a very interesting one.

Mentos I want you to list all of your previous voteblocks and roleblocks (do not say whether or not you voteblocked someone today) and explain the reasoning behind every single one of them.

I'm going to need to go over our bickering and see if you being the VBer actually matches up with how you were responding to me.

Not ok with a mentos lynch right now with this new information coming up.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, as I said I can only do one or the other each night, so on a nightly basis:

N1: roleblocked kevin. My imediate reaction to Chibo's lynch was that Kevin was the mentor, and I didn't want to risk him using whatever ability he may have had.
N2:voteblocked Sue(obviously). I was still uncomfortable with almost everyone at this point. The main reason i picked Sue over anyone else is because at the time they had pushed/nudged my lynch both days, and on D2 had made the accusation that I was initiating wagons when I had barely voted, and when I called them out I didn't get a response, which wouldn't come until D3.
N3: since you don't want me to reveal if anyone was voteblocked last night, I canot reveal anything about the night.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Thank you.

Now while I do some review with that in mind, please tell me who you think the play is and why.

You've been on the defensive for awhile now and we've heard little to offensive stances from you for awhile. Get us up to speed please.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Offensive stances eh? The problem there is i'm ok with most of the game dying right now. Chaco would probably be my first choice of the day, but I wouldn't be against a lynch of Sue, or Jungle for sure, Mix can live due to being Mac's mason partner, Omni is skating by at the moment because of Omni's trust, which may have had something to do with his role, and I feel a bit better about you and Summoner but can't shake the feeling that's just because you two have been more active:/

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Really? What about sue don you like? Xiivi/sue d1 play?

What do YOU think of omis' play, if you were o disregard omni's clear. He cleared him midday d1, so unless he used his role to confirm his clear, I don't know how good the clear is other than omis was doing his research in dgames mafia. Even then, we don't know what omni's role does, and if we go with the two examples you found, then neither of those actions would really tell him that.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Omis' without Omni's read is dead center to me; he hasn't been enough of a presence for me to really know what to think. I'll elaborate a bit more on Sue when I get home from work

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok, well, as for Sue they have gotten much better today, and to some extent yesterday, but early play was horrible. Right off the bat coming back from V/LA Xiivi posted nothing about what had gone on, just asking people to hold hands and not doing, well, anything.

Then, voted me with no reason given, and told everyone to follow for cookies or something along those lines.

The major point that has stuck, however, was them misconstruing my actions saying I had been trying to lead bad wagons on people, then avoiding my questioning it for the better part of a game day. When they finally did respond they said it was a mistake, but really, I don't see how you mistakenly accuse someone who town's biggest complaint about is not taking hard stances as trying to start multiple wagons. It seems to me that a scumhunting townie with full awareness of all that was happening would not make a mistake so far off the mark.

Sue

TigerWoods|Xiivi
facepalm: @mentos

"It seems to me that a scumhunting townie with full awareness of all that was happening would not make a mistake so far off the mark."

Have you like, ever read a game on dGames and never seen townies be horribly stupid?

I understand the rest of your concern though. So this should clear anything up from you being butthurt about tiger's comment since forever.

[collapse=09.22.10](8:44:03 PM) Am*r: people died
(8:44:04 PM) Am*r: :D
(8:44:19 PM) T*ger: were voteblocked :(
(8:44:38 PM) T*ger: something tells me they voteblocked us so that we will become the subject of a lynch
(8:44:53 PM) T*ger: even if we do pull our act together... it looks bad that we cant vote xD
(8:45:07 PM) Am*r: you should go and answer the question mentos keeps asking your half of the hydra
(8:45:17 PM) Am*r: since it's about something you posted and I dunno the answer
(8:45:17 PM) Am*r: lol
(8:45:46 PM) T*ger: oh that xD
(8:46:02 PM) T*ger: err... yeah i have no idea why i posted that... that was actually for something i confused him with in another mafia
(8:46:06 PM) T*ger: >>
(8:46:15 PM) Am*r: in what other mafia? rofl
(8:46:45 PM) T*ger: mario kart
(8:46:48 PM) T*ger: unless that wasnt him...
(8:46:49 PM) T*ger: I DUNNO
(8:46:55 PM) T*ger: dont ever ask me to post if im high again
(8:46:55 PM) T*ger: xD
(8:46:56 PM) Am*r: I don't think he's in mario kart
(8:47:00 PM) Am*r: lol
(8:47:04 PM) Am*r: I didn't know that part
(8:47:07 PM) Am*r: until after you posted
(8:47:17 PM) T*ger: although
(8:47:23 PM) T*ger: his LACK of initiating wagons is bothering me
(8:47:39 PM) Am*r: go tell him like it is!
(8:47:39 PM) Am*r: :p
(8:48:47 PM) T*ger: btw my roomates about to steal this pc from me for an hour... ill be back. his laptop died >>
(8:48:58 PM) Am*r: ah
(8:49:02 PM) Am*r: post now!
(8:49:09 PM) Am*r: before something happens to prevent you too :D
(8:49:25 PM) T*ger: im not partying for at least the next two weeks
(8:49:25 PM) T*ger: lmfao
(8:49:50 PM) T*ger: but ok
(8:49:51 PM) T*ger: xD
(8:50:12 PM) Am*r: :D
(8:50:43 PM) T*ger: btw
(8:50:54 PM) T*ger: do we bring up we were voteblocked ever?
(8:50:57 PM) Am*r: what do you think Chuckie was?
(8:51:02 PM) Am*r: we can just announce we are
(8:51:10 PM) Am*r: and just vote: sue as our bold command every post
(8:51:11 PM) Am*r: lol
(8:51:31 PM) Am*r: also what do you think chuckie was
(8:51:34 PM) Am*r: prob town
(8:51:40 PM) Am*r: I dunno why they would think Indy
(8:51:51 PM) Am*r: I don't really think there would be more indies
(8:52:02 PM) Am*r: mentor/mentee team & mafia team seems reasonable
(8:52:16 PM) Am*r: so he'd only be town or mafia, and I'd more likely say town
(8:52:16 PM) T*ger: i actually think he was scum... that role where its not revealed what you were
(8:52:20 PM) T*ger: unless theres a mafia janitor
(8:52:31 PM) Am*r: yeah the role not being revealed
(8:52:33 PM) Am*r: is like
(8:52:43 PM) Am*r: 92739% more likely to be caused by someone else's role
(8:52:45 PM) Am*r: not his
(8:52:45 PM) Am*r: lol
(8:52:58 PM) Am*r: so his role being unrevealed has NO bearing on his alignment
(8:53:05 PM) Am*r: but of the alignment of whoever killed him
(8:53:10 PM) Am*r: so yeah I think he's town
(8:53:16 PM) Am*r: unless there's some town role for that
(8:53:17 PM) Am*r: lol
(8:53:37 PM) T*ger: yeah hahaha
(8:55:25 PM) Am*r: I'll go ahead and say:
(8:55:29 PM) Am*r: Town
Sue
Nix
Jungle
Omis
Chaco
Frozen
Omni
Summoner
Rockin
mentos
Scum
(8:56:08 PM) Am*r: I changed my mind on frozen cause he called out omni for omni doing stupid ****
(8:56:19 PM) T*ger: yep
(8:56:51 PM) T*ger: is this an ok post?
(8:56:54 PM) T*ger: im playing stupid btw
(8:56:59 PM) T*ger: Tiger part of Sue speaking here. @Mentos: Honestly, that was my mistake xD. I wasn't right in the head that night... Xiivi has pounded me for being stupid. I'm not really sure how I feel about you, and I'm confusing you with someone else in another mafia. Xiivi and I have been playing independently recently however from now on we are posting as one unit. And everyone... I was vote blocked last night. Here is proof: Vote: Sue
(8:57:24 PM) Am*r: you can still mention
(8:57:29 PM) Am*r: you think he is scum
(8:57:33 PM) Am*r: but correct the reasoning
(8:57:41 PM) T*ger: hmm right
(8:58:44 PM) T*ger: how about this
(8:58:46 PM) T*ger: @Mentos: Honestly, that was my mistake xD. I wasn't right in the head that night... Xiivi has pounded me for being stupid. I'm not really postive on how I feel about you just yet. What bothers me though is that you launched an attack on me just because we launched one on you. You really didn't bring any evidence of us being scum.
(8:59:20 PM) T*ger: that alright
(8:59:35 PM) Am*r: nah
(8:59:40 PM) Am*r: that's silly omgus stuff
(8:59:50 PM) T*ger: yeah
(8:59:50 PM) T*ger: XD
(8:59:54 PM) T*ger: ummm
(8:59:55 PM) T*ger: hmm
(9:00:08 PM) Am*r: (8:47:17 PM) T*ger: although
(8:47:23 PM) T*ger: his LACK of initiating wagons is bothering me
(9:00:16 PM) T*ger: lmao
(9:00:20 PM) Am*r: super fencesitting
(9:00:21 PM) T*ger: right
(9:00:39 PM) T*ger: do you agree his lack of initiating attacks is weak?
(9:00:43 PM) T*ger: *wow
(9:00:45 PM) T*ger: bad wording
(9:00:53 PM) T*ger: do you agree that he hasnt really been attacking anyone
(9:01:00 PM) T*ger: the only one he has attacked was us?
(9:02:45 PM) Am*r: eh quit terming it as him v us
(9:02:46 PM) Am*r: :p
(9:02:55 PM) T*ger: alrighty
(9:03:08 PM) T*ger: the only scumhunting hes done was a crossvote
(9:03:10 PM) T*ger: that sound better?
(9:03:11 PM) T*ger: :p
(9:03:35 PM) Am*r: nah
(9:03:45 PM) Am*r: his vote's on rockin now anyway
(9:03:50 PM) Am*r: I kind of want to
(9:03:56 PM) Am*r: let someone else put rockin at L-1
(9:04:01 PM) Am*r: and then fake-quickhammer
(9:04:08 PM) Am*r: since we're voteblocked
(9:04:14 PM) Am*r: and get some reactions
(9:04:37 PM) T*ger: do you want me to rescind the "i'm voteblocked" part of the message?
(9:04:55 PM) Am*r: for now I guess
(9:05:14 PM) T*ger: ok. i feel like we have to be careful of what we say
(9:05:24 PM) T*ger: it looks like they could switch their vote to us any moment
(9:06:13 PM) T*ger: so are we just more or less laying low
(9:06:14 PM) T*ger: for now?
(9:06:56 PM) Am*r: who cares what we say
(9:06:58 PM) Am*r: we're town yo
(9:06:59 PM) Am*r: lol
(9:07:02 PM) T*ger: lmao
(9:07:06 PM) Am*r: we ain't hiding
(9:07:12 PM) Am*r: don't forget a command though
(9:07:20 PM) Am*r: and go make some points against rockin
(9:07:23 PM) T*ger: oh right
(9:07:27 PM) Am*r: cause he's prob scum too
(9:07:35 PM) T*ger: rockins play style though...
(9:07:41 PM) T*ger: in every game he makes me feel uncomfortable
(9:07:42 PM) Am*r: is garbz
(9:08:00 PM) T*ger: yeahh it just... he looks scummy in every game to me
(9:08:01 PM) T*ger: XD
(9:08:23 PM) Am*r: he is scummy in every game lol
(9:11:54 PM) T*ger: oh just be ready on that quick hammer though xD. I feel like this voteblock can be our ticket to proving ourselves town
(9:12:12 PM) Am*r: lol
(9:12:24 PM) Am*r: don't forget some random command
(9:12:30 PM) Am*r: like request: votecount
(9:12:37 PM) T*ger: i wont
(9:12:40 PM) T*ger: lol
(9:24:01 PM) T*ger: grah. back with food :)
(9:24:05 PM) T*ger: this sound good:
(9:24:06 PM) T*ger: Tiger part of Sue speaking here. @Mentos: Honestly, that was my mistake xD. I wasn't right in the head that night... Xiivi has pounded me for being stupid. Xiivi and I have been playing independently recently however from now on we are posting as one unit. @Rockin: Well if you're saying you don't have a defense... then are you saying there isn't anything that's stopping us from lynching you? Also, you tend to play the exact same way as you are now when you are playing as scum. @Summoner: Why are you jumping your vote around? You just voted then backed off then voted because mentos told you too.... Request: Votecount
(9:24:41 PM) T*ger: and im going to fix the grammar
(9:24:44 PM) T*ger: lmao
(9:25:41 PM) T*ger: this instead:
(9:25:42 PM) T*ger: Also, you tend to play the exact same way when you are playing as scum... so don't bring up your meta as an excuse like that.
(9:27:37 PM) Am*r: :p
(9:27:48 PM) T*ger: posted Xd[/collapse]

If we aren't lynching mentos, I nominate moving on to summoner or chaco.

nominate: summoner

Top Bottom