• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[M-1/15/19/24/27/32/33/34] FF7: Mafia Remix | Game over, Mafia Wins!

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
I didn't use any admin powers. All I did was delete the role PM Tom sent to Sue and be like "Hey Tiger, I forwarded you the PM!" and sent the fake one from myself to Tiger's account and Sue's account.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh well in that case, forget everything I just said with regards to that.

I was under the impression that when Tiger answered in the affirmative to "Did the message have Tom's name on it?" it meant you forged a message actually FROM Tom, and as such, he thought it was legit as a result.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
i owned early game
huh @ xiivi? yea that's not really uh allowed. the hybrid account should get the official PM.
inactivity after i died was horrid and hard to look at. i mean, u guys forgot that a deadline was due days before it past.
lol @ j trying to combine forces with Mafia last Day. that's a super no. but good job outing Xiivi.
ew @ Omis doing absolutely nothing and then replacing late game as scum.

i think the MVP of this game should be Mentos

but yea this game was awesome all the way up to the point where i died

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
Haha frozen that's hilarious. Can't remember exactly why we killed them, but Gheb was probably the strongest/most obv townie on Day 1, same with mac on Day 2 but we mainly killed him so we could mislynch Nix the next day.

Omni why did you think we'd be lynched Day 1 :p. Chuckie has NEVER been lynched before.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
lol noooo Vand I thought like the complete opposite. XD

I picked them because they were both playing questionably and I figured they werent the most obv. town and I wanted to ensure that I could be safe with them in endgame if it came down to it, regardless of their alignment (via my power to win with either faction if I'm only left with people I stole from).

Man, we just had distinctly off town readings this game lmao.

@ Omni: lol even though we were at eat others necks a bunch we both pretty much spearheaded chibo/kevmo. But yeah still I agree with Rockin at the wtf @ Omis clear, that was like the dumbest thing ever hahaha, you cleared him on what, outside of game research meta? Scum could just as easily wanna research the old game to see what kind of PRs to maybe expect. XP

Agreed with Gheb that losing his epic Indy AND Mafia hunting cop ability hurt a loooooot considering how good his chances were to hit a non town role. >_<

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
it was more of a 'i want u to live past a certain point' card as opposed to a clear. when i "clear" people i watch how they play off of it as well so it's not really set in stone or anything. i think i just really wanted kevmo/chibo dead but yea we spearheaded very nicely

idk @ Vand, lol

X1-12

Smash Champion
@Omni & Gheb: Can you show me examples of it working and not working? because I wanna see it, not trying to stir anything I just wanna read them

Top Bottom