• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[M-1/15/19/24/27/32/33/34] FF7: Mafia Remix | Game over, Mafia Wins!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Scamp has been V/LA cuz he has been sick/busy and both Jungle and Mentos have been busy. You are the only one who has literally checked ever since you claimed and rode it here and have done NOTHING but complain and just listen to w/e someone says.

And no the one-winged ability is legit. Sucks don't it?

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
I said GAME days J =P not real days

we should play a game while we wait, might take awhile before jungle notices this game is alive again.....

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Vote Count 2:

[0] Junglefever
[0] J
[0] Nix2100
[0] Scamp
[1] No Lynch - J

With 4 alive, it takes 3 to lynch. Deadline is Tuesday December 12th 04:00 EST!

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
I tried to get some things done but the only person who would listen to me was....J. And he obviously wasn't going to go along with my wishes.

Currently I think this game is a test to see how dumb the last mafia can be. But anyway...

Since J is holding the town hostage there is absolutely no way that we can lynch the last mafia. Therefore, there seems to be only one course of action that could actually take place, even though apparently it won't work.

Vote: J

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
the attempt is laughable :laugh:

Why would mafia choose to lynch me when we can just No-lynch? Seriously you might as well change your vote to no lynch. Don't call Jungle stupid >_<" The last mafia member made it here just as well as we did. If Jungle does not go with me because that is just not smart. Especially since I poison'd Nix who is dieing toNight. :laugh: So Jungle would just kill you and game over for a clean win with me! Town has 0% chance of winning and I personally made sure of this. The only way TOWN can win is if Jungle does not go with me. xD

The thought of town winning this game has made my day. Especially with that last post.

Sorry Scamp~

Let's just end this game already.

Jungle kill Scamp and the town will be 100% eradicated.

.....or vice-versa if you are still trying to trick me Scamp. :3 Buuuut yea i doubt it but if you are good show.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
I didn't call Jungle stupid. Although I could probably call him stupid all I wanted in this thread and he'd never see it.

But hey, let's put this out there and see where it goes.

I've already explained several times why you don't trust an independent when he tells you his win conditions. Jungle kills me, you kill Nix, it's just you and Jungle left. Do you both win, or does J win on his own when he kills Jungle? Or does a double-kill happen? I'd like to see that. In fact, maybe we should set this up just so this might happen. Okay I'm off-track now.

Now let's try and kill you. You've said this won't work. If it doesn't, it's the same thing as a no-lynch anyway. Nothing really to lose there. If it does work then you die, he kills me over the night and nix dies to poison. And he wins.

Then again, there hasn't been any mafia kills over the last two nights so something might be preventing the kills.

Anyway, J, since you apparently have the information, why don't you tell us Mentos' role and alignment?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Mentos did not tell a lie.

He was Tifa, Town Voteblocker/Roleblocker.

Though seriously Scamp the answer is simple because we would win together. Don't worry, town has no chance of winning EVEN if we did lynch Jungle-babe cuz then i'd just poison you Scamp for the sole win which I would have just done but i'll repeat what I have said at the beginning of this day. Town loses 100% no chance and mafia wins 100% with me as long as Jungie isn't lynched toDay. ^_^

I'm sorry Scamp but it's game over this time. All the bases are covered. There are no PRs in the town left. Jungle is confirmed Mafia. J is the indie who helped the rightful faction win. Nix is dieing toNight and so are you. The reason there were no NKs was due to Mentos. Proven by no NK happening on Sue or Jungle's RB'd nights. Mafia would not pass up a NK at this stage in the game. Quit trying to find holes in a steel case. You won't find any.Your grasping at straws trying to confuse Jungle into killing me instead of going for the wise decision of an obvious No-Lynch. Why would Jungle even try and mess with this? He is sitting dag on pretty and just has to wait the deadline out.

Also I don't mind Jungie not posting. :3 He really doesn't have to. The only reason he would have to is prod-dodging.

Just give up like Nix~

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Vote: J

Lets put your immunity to the test ^_^

Scamp/Jungle - Don't care which one of you is scum -_- but kill J tonight in case her overpowered ability is actually real >_>

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
The whole pink thing and female avatar kind of confused me <_< my bad i suppose.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Vote Count 3:

[0] Junglefever
[2] J - Scamp, Nix2100
[0] Nix2100
[0] Scamp
[1] No Lynch - J

With 4 alive, it takes 3 to lynch. Deadline is Tuesday December 12th 04:00 EST!

JungleFever has been prodded.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
*tsk* so whoever is the real mafia just won :laugh:

I'll see ya'll in the Night phase. Jungle or Scamp is mafia so just kill the other and it's game.

ToNight's gonna be....interesting. I wonder if the last mafia member will just follow the plan once it pops up No-Lynch. Especially after I have done all the back-end work to assure their victory. All I request is to endgame with Mafia toMorrow. Seriously even my lynch was planned xD.

Silly town. I wanted either my "lynch" or a No-Lynch because they are the same thing! Mafia now gets a free NK and game over. :3c

Though looky who set this entire day up. The town was still my puppet even to the end. I love it when the bad guys win. <3

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend

Final Vote Count:

[3] J - Scamp, Nix2100, Junglefever
[1] No lynch - J

[0] Junglefever
[0] Nix2100
[0] Scamp

[0] Not Voting

The lynch failed.

Silence falls, inexplicably there was no death this day, but the quiet blackness of anticipation envelops all, for they know the future will be decided soon.

Night Phase begins, a deadline is set for wednesday December 8 at 04:00 EST.

Reminder to all: Night acceleration will occur if all currently living players pm me and request it.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/B_MW65XxS7s?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?rel=0&autoplay=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/B_MW65XxS7s?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?rel=0&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

oh hello

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend

First the body of Junglefever was found, charred and warped beyond all recognition.

Junglefever, Genesis Rhapsodos (unknown alignment, unknown role) dies.

But another body was found, however this one was identifiable, same code as the others, but no mistaking it, this was the original.

J, Genesis Rhapsodos (independent janitoring-poisoner) is nightkilled

However with only 2 left, it was obvious who was left. Glaring at each other, the remaining town members circled each, and then suddenly nix lunged at scamp. Scamp gracefully dodged and prepared to counter, only to watch as nix began to writhe in pain. After a few moments, Nix too fell, the final gasp of a dead monster.

Nix2100 Genesis Rhapsodos (unknown alignment, unknown role) dies.

This leaves only Scamp (mafia follower), mafia wins! Roles and analysis to follow.

jPSI

J|rPSI
Dum~

De~

Dum~

Just as planned ^_^

Told ya you didn't have to do anything. The right faction won.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Sorry J, but a good mafia never shares the victory.

I mean, other than with other mafia, of course.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Agreed....that was pretty brilliant Xiivi >_>

Scamp, I think i love you for killing J >_> Much appreciated, Would rather have had a mafia win then him =P

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Yeah there was no way I was living after that macman incident.

I love the sudden **** storm that started after I was lynched XD

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sorry J, but a good mafia never shares the victory.

I mean, other than with other mafia, of course.
You couldn't share the victoryXD J posted his win condition clearly saying "when all threats to him are eliminated." He was trying to play both town and mafia for fools, especially with being un-endgamable, had you tried to joint you would have lost :D That's why I was following J like I was, give the illusion that town was stupid enough to think they could joint win, then RB him after mafia was gone to get him lynched^.^

o_0

Use a partner who thinks he's town... to post as mafia?!

o_o

Xiivi....

WHOA THAT WAS AWESOME
Yep, that was an incredibly smart way to play, and pretty much the only reason why I was consistently doubting my early scum reads on Xiivi after you guys went hydraXD

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Well I got onto a computer and decided to try and make a quick shoutout post. I'd love to explain more when I have the time if there are any questions.

J's Hit list (oh yea that's everyone but whScampy x3)

1.) SummonerAU - Heyo. Maaan what was with killing yourself for? I mean the case I threw at you was WEAK as heck and would have been able to be destroyed if you had actually tried. Wanna know a funny part about your lynch? I knew you were town :3c. You were waaaaay too much of a variable for me to keep in this game because I could not read wether you were town or scum plus you were the easiest to paint as Mafia. Especially with the knowledge of Chuckie being scum and the way you had played this game. Sorry you were the first one to die on my little rampage but your death had to be done. Good game though!

2.) Sue (Tiger/Xiivi) - You two are freaking amazing. You would have won this game single handedly the way town had believed you. Once you took control it was beyond crazy how well you two played as mafia. However I have a little theory of mine, a little too good to be true. Simply the way everything was going on just seemed to perfect to me and it clicked that you were the master puppeteer behind this entire game. The flawless way in which you gained control of the town and had a near perfect safe-claim, the way you painted Jungie as a mafia member, and just everything was sooooo cool. I was scared having to make a case against you two but I knew you had to be mafia. And for my plan at a cool ending was you had to die. Plus you wanted me dead soooo =P. Near the end the holes became wider and wider but goodness I had to pry them open with the jaws of life. So happy I got you quicklynched like you do not know.

3.) Mentosman8 - :3 Yooo right-hand man wannabe. Yea nooooo way was I keeping you alive and was I knew that you were a roleblocker I had to kill you. Keeping you in any longer would be silly because of you being a roleblocker. You were obvtown from your claim and just needed to go. Also no one likes someone who follows the indie. I saw the knife in the mirror and got it before you could backstab me. So I backstabbed ya first ^_^ You played a good game though Mentos! I was scared you weren't going to listen to me. Glad ya did though. After I poisoned you I just let ya talk alooooot. BTW, I left a crumb that points out that you were the one I poison'd instead of Jungie. Do you know where it is? It is kindof easy and kindof not at the same time. If you need help I'll point it out.

4.) Jungle - Duuuuuuuuude I was so happy to finally be able to play a game with you. You or Scamp had to be the final mafia member. Also I got a little flavor crazy with you and tried to just set into my mind that you were scum. Even though you were town, I was still glad that I had decided to kill you. No way in heck did town deserve the win for this game. Didn't really see much of you so I just thought the slot had to be scum. Though really I just flipped a coin over you or Scamp being scum due to the fact both you and Omis were almost non-existant and Scamp...hmm...ah well good game.

5.) Nix2100 - umad bro? xD Eeeeh you disliked me as soon as I entered the game due to my role and the way I played around with it. W/e it's all cool but I am 100% not regreting killing you myself. You rode your way here and there was no way the mafia would have targeted you. Also your play is so dag on suspicious. You had me scared to death with the way you were playing that even with you being proven town that it could have been planned. IDK you just made my head hurt. Plus why keep someone alive who dislikes me? You just gave up and listened to whomever told ya what to do. Seriously though good game. You played well to get where you did. Maybe we can play another game in which I am not driving you up a wall :laugh:

The one who got away

6.) Scamp - Ah Scamp. Dag on it. I really did think you would have taken me with ya. Just so I could backstab you! xD When you came in you did have town points but you and Sue were the only ones pushing for my lynch which set off a mini-alarm on myself. Also Sue was smart so bussing you would have made the perfect getaway for her. The way you casted suspicion on one another was great and the plan to make Jungle look even worse was awesome. You played scum so well but still I think Sue was the mastermind behind it all. ~will continue on you later~

I wanna write more for Scamp/everyone else/and my plan-notes but I can't atm. I hope this is sufficient till I can come back! Great game. GREAT game.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Well of course I'm not going to trust the independent to be honest with his win conditions. That was pretty much all I talked about over the last few days. :)

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Also most of you (excluding Macman) don't really know my history of playing mafia on this site since I haven't played much in the past year, but when I played I got mafia or independent literally about 80 percent of the time. So I have a lot of experience playing mafia. But, also, people started getting scumtells on me just based on my normal play, since there hunches were constantly confirmed since I was always scum.

I really think toward my final games people were seriously considering just killing me day one every time simply because of the Scamp metagame.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Gheb_01 - you wanted to end of day Sue wagon and I was like the only mafia who wasn't worried about you, oh wellz glad they decided to kill you copper
Dr. Riddler - you needed to die cause of nix, what a good choice
Rockin - the night actions fit in perfectly with NAR, I just didn't point it out cause I was scum and needed to use you to get rid of the voteblock
Omni - you were an obv power role from the start but never worth killing until late game, i don't remember why it took so long
Summoner AU - should have just gunned for J harder when you could have
mentosman8 -
Junglefever - do something
Nix2100 - honestly it isn't a bad way to play as a clear considering you never get NK'd and that really limits mafia in endgame since they hate having to 'waste' a kill on you; really just probs to macman on the good mason, then again he always picks good mason targets (Meno in Rockin's game)
Frozenflame751 - unlucky break for you, you were doing fine
J - you probably would have done much better without the baggage of chaco, good play
ChiboSempai - i dont remember anything cept you died fast
KevinM - scum as always poor duder
Scamp - good play after omis' meh
Chuckie - good play
Sue - poor tigah, sorry; honestly didn't play well myself

Kataefi

*smoke machine*

Sue
We love you

ggs! what happened to Tom though? =( I thought it was really fun.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Roles:

Cloud

Tom said:

“...Shut up. The cycle of nature and your stupid plan don't mean a thing. Aeris is gone. Aeris will no longer talk, no longer laugh, cry... or get angry... What about us... what are WE supposed to do? What about my pain? My fingers are tingling. My mouth is dry. My eyes are burning!”

Welcome to Final Fantasy VII Mafia Remix, Gheb_01. You are Cloud Strife, Ex-SOLDIER with a hazy past. On your journey to stop both Shin-Ra and Sephiroth and to save the planet, you investigated and confronted that past. You now know who you are and where you come from, and that knowledge may prove key to ensuring continued peace. You are a town cop.

Active Abilities:
Personal Knowledge: Each Night, you may investigate one player to determine if they are related to Sephiroth or Shin-Ra. Your results will be either “guilty” or “innocent.”

Passive Abilities:
You have no passive abilities.

Win Condition:
You are town aligned and win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
Tifa

Tom said:

“Sephiroth!? Did Sephiroth do this to you?! Sephiroth... SOLDIER... Mako Reactors... Shin-Ra... I hate them all!!”

Welcome to Final Fantasy VII Mafia Remix, mentosman8. You are Tifa Lockhart, sexy bartender at 7th Heaven and powerful martial artist. You are a town choiceblocker.

Active Abilities:
Bartend: Each night, you may choose one player to give a drink. They will spend their night getting drunk and will fail to make any night actions, including lethal actions. If you roleblock, you may not voteblock.

Intimidate: Each night, you may choose one player to intimidate. The next day, their vote will not count, and they will be notified of this. If you voteblock, you may not roleblock.

Passive Abilities:

Win Condition:
Barret

Tom said:

“Don't forget that your skinny ass's workin' for AVALANCHE now!”

Welcome to Final Fantasy VII Mafia Remix, Dr. Riddler. You are Barret Wallace, bigass intimidating black guy with a giant gun for an arm, adoptive father of Marlene Wallace, and leader of the freedom fighters AVALANCHE. You are a town recruiting mason.

Active Abilities:
AVALANCHE: Each night, you may choose one player to recruit into your masonry. If they are town aligned, they will be recruited; if they are not town aligned, you and all other masons will die. Players who are recruited keep all abilities.

Passive Abilities:
Communication: You and all other members of AVALANCHE may communicate at any time through any means, but all logs or conversation must be posted in this QuickTopic: http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/XGbNNtyh7WWGL.

Win Condition:
Cait Sith

Tom said:

“What you pursue will be yours... but you will lose something dear.”

Welcome to Final Fantasy VII Mafia Remix, Omni. You are Cait Sith, an animatronic cat who rides on a giant stuffed moogle, both controlled by Reeve Tuesti. Despite a series of double-agent betrayals, your true alignment lies with Cloud Strife and his allies. You are a town psychic.

Active Abilities:
Prediction: Each night, you may predict who will be lynched the following day; if you predict correctly, you will be bulletproof for the next night. You may predict a No Lynch. Each day, you may predict who will die the following night; if you predict correctly, you will be unlynchable for the next day. You may only predict one player to die each night. You cannot make these predictions during Twilight.

Passive Abilities:

Win Condition:
Yuffie

Tom said:

“The stars shine so bright, like glowing materia... reach up and grab one.”

Welcome to Final Fantasy VII Mafia Remix, frozenflame751. You are Yuffie Kisaragi, Wutai ninja, professional thief, and total tomboy... and you are obsessed with materia. Though you are an ally of Cloud Strife and his friends, if given the right opportunity... you would betray them. You are a town-to-independent marker.

Active Abilities:
Snatch: Each night, you may choose one player to target. You will mark that person by stealing their Materia (note: this is simply a flavor mechanic; there is no materia effect and they will not be notified).

Passive Abilities:

Win Condition:
You are town aligned and win when all threats to the town have been eliminated. Alternatively, if the town does not win, but you survive to the end of the game and have stolen from every other surviving player, you will joint-win with the winning faction.
Genesis Rhapsodos

Tom said:

“We are... monsters. We have neither dreams nor honor.”

Welcome to Final Fantasy VII Mafia Remix, Chaco. You are Genesis Rhapsodos, former SOLDIER First Class and inhuman, failed experiment. Harboring the G-Virus - a twisted genetic infection that lethally alters others genes into yours - you now consider yourself a monster, and have set out to do what a monster should. You are an independent janitoring-poisoner.

Active Abilities:
G-Virus: Each night, you may choose one player to poison. The next night, that player will die despite any doctor protection or bulletproof status. They will flip “Genesis Rhapsodos, Unknown Role” and you will be told their real name and role. If you are killed, anyone who is currently poisoned but has not yet died will be cured.

Passive Abilities:
One Winged: You are immune to a single death, either by lynch or night-kill. You will be notified when this has happened.

Determination: The game cannot end-game against your favor if you are still alive.

Safeclaim: Dr. Shalua Rui is not in this game and you are the only player with this knowledge.

Win Condition:
You are independently aligned and win when you are the last man standing or nothing can prevent this.
Tseng

Tom said:

“The Ancients will lead us to a land of supreme happiness.”

Welcome to Final Fantasy VII Mafia Remix, KevinM. You are Tseng, veteran member of Shin-Ra’s Department of Administrative Research, better known as the Turks. Along with your partner Elena, you represent Shin-Ra’s interests in this ridiculous power-grab for the planet. You are an independent permanent mentor.

Active Abilities:
You have no active abilities.

Passive Abilities:
Communication: You may communicate with ChiboSempai, Elena, independent permanent mentee, at any time by any means using this QuickTopic: http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/UvN9YQcUmxYN.

Mentor-Mentee Relationship: While Elena is alive, Tseng is positively immune to everything, including lynches and night kills. If he reaches a lynch majority, simply nothing will happen, but day will not end. If Elena dies, Tseng loses all immunity.

Safeclaim: Vincent Valentine is not in this game and you are the only player with this knowledge.

Win Condition:
You are independently aligned and win when your faction outnumbers all other players or nothing can prevent this, barring special circumstances.
Elena

Tom said:

“It's so stupid! They always talk about who they like or don't like. But Tseng is different. Ah! Oh no! They're here! They're really here!”

Welcome to Final Fantasy VII Mafia Remix, ChiboSempai. You are Elena, new recruit for Shin-Ra’s Department of Administrative Research, better known as the Turks. With the help of your mentor Tseng, you fight for the side of Shin-Ra! You are an independent permanent mentee.

Active Abilities:

Passive Abilities:
Communication: You may communicate with KevinM, Tseng, independent permanent mentor, at any time by any means using this QuickTopic: http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/UvN9YQcUmxYN.

Mentor-Mentee Relationship: While Elena is alive, Tseng is positively immune to everything, including lynches and night kills. If he reaches a lynch majority, simply nothing will happen, but day will not end. If Elena dies, Tseng loses all immunity.

Safeclaim: Angeal Hewley is not in this game and you are the only player with this knowledge.

Win Condition:
You are independently aligned and win when your faction outnumbers all other players or nothing can prevent this, barring special circumstances.
Cid

Tom said:

“Shut up! Sit your ass down in that chair and DRINK YOUR GODDAMN TEA!”

Welcome to Final Fantasy VII Mafia Remix, Nix2100. You are Cid Highwind, the worlds greatest and most vulgar Airship pilot. There was once a time when you set your sights on the moon - now you fight to protect your own world. You are a vanilla townie.

Active Abilities:

Passive Abilities:

Win Condition:
Red XIII

Tom said:

“I am Nanaki, son of Seto... I am afraid of nothing... it's all right, all right. I'm Nanaki, the son of brave Seto... I'm not afraid of Sephiroth...”

Welcome to Final Fantasy VII Mafia Remix, SummonerAU. You are Red XIII, also known as Nanaki of Cosmo Canyon. After Cloud and his party rescued you from Shin-Ra headquarters, you traveled with him to protect the planet. You are a vanilla townie.

Active Abilities:

Passive Abilities:

Win Condition:
Marlene Wallace

Tom said:

“Forget it, Cloud! Why don't you ever pay any attention to us!”

Welcome to Final Fantasy VII Mafia Remix, Rockin. You are Marlene Wallace, daughter of Barret Wallace and now adopted family member of Cloud, Tifa, and Denzel. You are a young, caring girl who has seen a lifetime’s share of trouble. You are a vanilla townie.

Active Abilities:

Passive Abilities:

Win Condition:
Cissnei

Tom said:

“Wings symbolize freedom for those who have none.”

Welcome to Final Fantasy VII Mafia Remix, junglefever. You are Cissnei, also known simply as Shuriken. The youngest member of the Turks, you were tasked with tracking down Zack Fair. You did, though you became friends with him and defected from Shin-Ra. Afterwards, you disappeared to Costa del Sol. You are a vanilla townie.

Active Abilities:

Passive Abilities:

Win Condition:
Kadaj

Tom said:

“So what if I’m a puppet? Once upon a time, you were too!”

Welcome to Final Fantasy VII Mafia Remix, Omis. You are Kadaj, one of the three silver haired brothers who represent Sephiroth’s lingering malicious spirit from Northern Crater. You are somewhat of a leader and advise your two brothers towards your goal of recovering JENOVA and destroying the planet. You are a mafia follower.

Active Abilities:
Night-kill: As the mafia, each night the three of you can decide on one player to kill. The kill will be decided by Omis (Kadaj), then Xiivi (Yazoo) if he is dead, then Chuckie (Loz) if they are both dead. The kill will be carried out by Chuckie (Loz), then Xiivi (Yazoo) if he is dead, then Omis (Kadaj) if they are both dead.

Passive Abilities:
Safeclaim: Denzel Strife is not in this game and you are the only player with this knowledge.

Communication: You may communicate with the Mafia at any time by any means using this QuickTopic: http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/SHHYgr46hNm4x.

Win Condition:
You are mafia aligned and win when your faction outnumbers the other factions and there is nothing standing in the way of your victory.
Yazoo

Tom said:

“I will not have you refer to Mother that way.”

Welcome to Final Fantasy VII Mafia Remix, Xiivi. You are Yazoo, one of the three silver haired bothers who represent Sephiroth’s lingering malicious spirit from Northern Crater. You are rather emotionless and simply defer to your brother Kadaj for plans. You are a mafia follower.

Active Abilities:
Night-kill: As the mafia, each night the three of you can decide on one player to kill. The kill will be decided by Omis (Kadaj), then Xiivi (Yazoo) if he is dead, then Chuckie (Loz) if they are both dead. The kill will be carried out by Chuckie (Loz), then Xiivi (Yazoo) if he is dead, then Omis (Kadaj) if they are both dead.

Passive Abilities:
Safeclaim: Zack Fair is not in this game and you are the only player with this knowledge.

Communication: You may communicate with the Mafia at any time by any means using this QuickTopic: http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/SHHYgr46hNm4x.

Win Condition:
You are mafia aligned and win when your faction outnumbers the other factions and there is nothing standing in the way of your victory.
Lozi

Tom said:

“I’m NOT crying!”

Welcome to Final Fantasy VII Mafia Remix, Chuckie. You are Loz, one of the three silver haired brothers who represent Sephiroth’s lingering malicious spirit from Northern Crater. Though you are a big brawler, you are an even bigger crybaby. You are a mafia follower.

Active Abilities:

Passive Abilities:
Safeclaim: Bugenhagen is not in this game and you are the only player with this knowledge.

Win Condition:
[/QUOTE]

Actions:

Day 1
Omni: predict Chuckie's death

Night 1
mentos: blocks KevinM
Omni: Predict KevinM's death
frozenflame: snatch Gheb
Gheb: cops Summoner
Chaco: virus Chuckie (to die Night 2)
Chuckie (mafia): kill Gheb
Riddler: recruit Nix

Day 2:

Omni: predict no one.

Night 2:
mentos: voteblocks Sue
Omni: predict Jungle's Death
frozenflame: snatch Riddler
Chaco: virus no one | Chuckie dies
Chuckie (mafia): kill Riddler
Riddler: recruit Rockin

Night 3:
mentos: roleblock frozenfalme
frozenflame: snatch Omni
Chaco: virus no one | no one dies
Sue (mafia): kill Omni

Night 4:

Mentos: Roleblock Chaco
FrozenFlame: Snatch Junglefever
Chaco: G-virus Jungle
Sue (Mafia): kill FrozenFlame

Night 5:

Mentos: roleblock Sue
J: G-virus Mentos
Sue (mafia): Kill J

Night 6:

Mentos: Roleblock Jungle
J: G-virus Jungle/ Mentos dies
Scamp (mafia): Kill Mentos

Night 7:

J: G-virus Nix
Scamp (mafia): Kill J

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Permanent Mentor/Mentee roles worked way differently than we expected. Very cool indeed, and good **** @ us for getting them in the right order hahaha.

OMFG I ****ING HATE YOU SCUM! Why did you kill LITERALLY all of my snatch picks...

Obviously I was picking them based on analysis of who I thought the worst NK choices were, yet you guys literally picked everyone I thought the WORST choice was.

Not sure what to think of that. Either sheer incompetence or brilliance on the part of the scum for NKing this game lol....

For people who didn't know, never, ever, ever, trust a CLAIMED INDY to be telling the truth about his wincon OR his armor. Like lol wtf all it would have taken was an organized lynch of J + mafia NK to get rid of him and resume the game as a Town v Maf affair. lolz don't be made puppets.

For people who weren't sure I actually was pretty much purely town. My "indy" sub win con was just that if I was alive at endgame, and all the people still alive in endgame had had their materia stolen from me, I could win with any faction. I was only "indy" in the sense that I had the exceptionally unlikely ability to win with a non-town faction as a "backup" win con.

Xiivi, what you did was admittedly pretty brilliant, but I don't think that's very legit. Using admin powers to fake a PM from another account to gain advantage in a mafia game? Really? Not so sure that's kosher brah. I mean it's not nearly as bad as what could possibly be done to ruin a game with admin power, but idk if I can necessarily say that doing what you did is all fine and dandy.

Top Bottom