• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[M-1/15/19/24/27/32/33/34] FF7: Mafia Remix | Game over, Mafia Wins!

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Haha that's why I said I'll prolly just follow your plan, just putting it out there that I may change it up depending on how things look post-flip :)

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
haha alright mentos i'll trust ya but i hope you know the weight in your descion. Just as long as you don't RB me the town has got this! ^^

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Haha don't worry J, won't be anywhere near you tonight! After thinking it over too, if Summoner flips town I'll definitely just follow your plan exactly. And if he flips scum, we got some time left to planXD

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
alright sounds good Mentos ;D glad you agree

also glad your the townsmember that's talking during the twilight phase cuz your the only one I need to talk to . xD

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend

“I am Nanaki, son of Seto... I am afraid of nothing... it's all right, all right. I'm Nanaki, the son of brave Seto... I'm not afraid of Sephiroth...”

Even the strongest amongst us have our breaking point, even Red XIII. Usually stalwart, the distress of the planet tore at him until he simply could no longer bear it. So he chose death, casting himself off a cliff into the sea. His companions tried to stop him, but too late.

So passes Nanaki, son of Seto.

Summoner AU, Red XIII (Vanilla Townie) was modkilled.

Night 5 begins, night actions are due by November 13th 2010, 04:00 EST

Sidenote: It's twilight cause there's gonna be a flip, if it was a scum flip I'd resume the day after the flip.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value=""http://www.youtube.com/v/QutVILpq3dY&fs=1&rel=0&autoplay=1&loop=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QutVILpq3dY&fs=1&rel=0&autoplay=1&loop=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

By request

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Deafening silence, as the day begins that is all that can be heard.

Vote Count 1
[0] Junglefever
[0] J
[0] Sue
[0] mentosman8
[0] Nix2100
[0] Scamp

[6] Not Voting: Sue, mentosman8, Nix2100, Junglefever, J, Scamp

With 6 players alive it takes 4 to lynch

A deadline has been set for Friday, November 26th, 04:00 EST

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
hm well that's interesting.

Alright first agenda of the day is a full role claim no BSing stuff.

Do not fall into the WIFOM of the no NK. It is either we got it right or mafia is playing with us.

We need full claims from everyone NOW. Your next post. Not later. I have pretty much figured out who is who by now but I need to hear from everyone who they will say they are.

Protector you need to claim as well. Actually u are the most vital one to claim since with ur claim the puzzle is solved who is left.

Nix, full role claim
Mentos, you have already done this but repeat it for the crowd.
Sue/Jungle/Scamp - one of you is the protector whilr the remaining two are scum

Let us rap up this game today.

BTW my night action was a success.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
also no one votes without my consent as of today! It is crucial to this that no one votes. One mistake and it's game over

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
4 more are needed to claim. Thank you for doing it promptly Nix.

Could u go into extensive detail as to that power you acquired when Dr. Riddler masoned you. I'm curious is all because that is what proved you are town and had the protector save you.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
So Rockin, about that hand I offered, I'll decide tonight after i find out what your alignment is. I received the ability to do a one-time investigation last night it seems ^_^
*taps foot*

I'll say it again nice and cleqrly, what is this and explain.

Don't BS me Nix

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
I already explained that the next day but if you insist >_>

That was the gamble me and Macman were attempting, since he was the actual recruiter, we wanted a way for town could KNOW who we chose to recruit. We were hoping that the mafia would target me, either for a RB or a NK and essentially waste it, allowing Macman to recruit Rockin where he would live, or we would both die and town would easily be able to know Rockin was scum >_> Obviously....that failed, either because mafia saw threw it or they got lucky -_- Still want to buy a phoenix down to rez Dr. Riddler >_> Would be nice.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
alright I am just trying to tie everything up nicely.

Now tell me how YOU think you survived in the current situation we are at. Was it stated very clearly that if Dr. Riddler did die you would as well? Is it possible someone protected you?

I need to hear from the others as well.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
..........I seriously wonder about you >_>

We originally assumed that Chuckie was killed by mafia because he was jan'd, so we had to believe either a indy killed Dr. Riddler, or he did mis-recruit and a protection role was on me that night and because SOMEONE didnt say they killed Chuckie and that it wasnt mafia, we lynched Rockin instead just to be sure

...Yea, could of sworn I've said this all before =P

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
it's called double checking Nix =p

Don't worry I just gotta make sure that the only way you are still alive is due to a protective role. Also you never answered as to it being 100% if Riddler died you died. So it was not 100% and there was a way for one of u to survive. Got it.

We need to look at everything again. You understand this is the end of the game correct?

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
If Dr. Riddler mis-recruited we would both die....if he was killed by Mafia, which apparently he was since you claimed you killed Chuckie, then only he would die >_> See why Im annoyed at Chaco now for not saying anything? =P

and I do believe i did clarify in a previous post (mind you, it was a ways back) what would happen if Dr. Riddler mis-recruited.

You poisoned jungle didn't you? Why is he still on your list if he is gonna die tonight regardless?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Jungle I would still like to hear from even though he is dying toNight.

Thank you again for giving a final answer on that. So you being alive does not proof there is a protector. Hmm now im even more curious to hear from those three.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Since you asked, re-do of claim: Tifa Lockheart, town vote/roleblocker-

N1: roleblock Kevin
N2: Voteblock Sue
N3: Roleblock Frozen
N4: Roleblock Chaco
N5: Roleblock Sue

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
thank you very much mentos for re-telling and giving all your night actions.

3 more are needed to claim.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Denzel Strife - Vanilla Townie.

Will be busy this weekend. I'll get back to this on Monday.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Hmm...gotta hear from the other two now.

2 more are needed to claim.

Mentos, So you have only VB'd once. No one else was ever VB'd? Also did you get a confirmation pm on your Night Action? One final thing. Who do you think is the play Sue or Scamp? Jungle is already dieing toNight regardless of our decision of either lynching Sue or Scamp.

*sidenote* Just heard the music for the thread. Holy cow I love it and it is creepy. (Plus perfect music for the final day <333)

Let me go through who are the only people cleared by ME. Mentos and Nix.

Scamp
Sue
Jungle

We cannot be too sure. I am sure Scamp is not lieing with his claim but we cannot tell till we hear from Jungle/Sue.

Jungle is dead. Everyone act as if he were after he posts his role and anything else he has to say.

@Jungle: I need to know everything you got for me. You are dieing I am sorry to say so please speak as if your next post are your final words. Who are you? What role are you? What alignment are you? At this point you need to tell us your alignment even if your mafia due to the fact you are not being lynched and will die ToNight regardless. You have to convince me that I made a mistake even though it is inevitable. Convince me of a Scamp/Sue scumteam if you are town. Also pick a side. Sue or Scamp lynch. Don't vote; Use the NOMINATE action to do so.

@Sue: You have been VERY quiet ever since you unvoted me. Concoting a plan? Trying to see how you could get out of this hole you are in? Are you town? Scum? Convince me of a Jungle/Scamp scumteam if you are town. Realize the urgency of the situation with you being RB'd at my word and if I say so you will be lynched. So I want full reasonings as to why you are not scum and Scamp is.

@Scamp: Why should I believe your claim of VT? Is Sue really the last scum? Is that just your safeclaim? Convince me of the Jungle/Sue scumeteam if you are town.

@Sue/Scamp/Jungle: Tear each other apart. Convince me the other two are scum besides yourself. Which one of you is town? What are your thoughts on Mentos and Nix? Bring up points to why I should distrust the people I find the most town? Is it possible either one of them are scum? Which one of you is the most benefitial to ME, being myself, to keep around?

@Mentos/Nix: I am laying down the hammer and you two will vote when I tell you too. Let us test this. Mentos vote for Sue. Nix vote for Scamp. Don't question the plan just follow through. There is no danger because with having the votes scattered like that unless the last town is moronic and votes without me telling them too then scum cannot lynch the town member.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Fair enough, Vote: Sue

As to your questions, correct, Sue is the only person who has been voteblocked all game. I did get confirmation of my action's success when day started.

As for who's the most likely play, I'm not entirely sure where I'm more comfortable at right now. Sue was roleblocked last night and there was no kill, so they could very well be the killers. Reading all their logs made me feel better about them, but that's possible to fake. Scamp/Omis really hasn't done a whole lot all game, and I've been uncomfortable with them most of the time, but there hasn't been much to make me think badly of them in particular, and they've got Omni's backing. Really I'm in a tossup between the two of them.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
If theres two scum left then roleblocking just one of them wont stop the NK

Vote: Scamp

Satisfied? =P

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Of course Nix that only adds more to the WIFOM and is kindof a given :laugh:

Yes, I am satisfied Nix. Alright now who do you believe is the play? Sue or Scamp?

Thank you for answering my questions Mentos.

@Nix/Mentos: Thank you for obliging my request to vote. Now I am gonna put my vote on Jungle so that way all the votes are scattered on the suspects. But here is something for both of you to do. Do you trust each other? As in do you believe the other is town? Should I trust the other that they are town? Do you believe Scamp's claim? If so why? If not still state why.

Current town stats:

2 scum
1 indie
3 town

Vote: JungleFever

@Mod: Prod Request on Sue and Vote Count Update.

Sue

TigerWoods|Xiivi
Zach Fair
town: commander

posting restriction of having a bolded command each post, whether it does anything or not, been blatantly obv about this

each night can mimic the active ability of a dead town-aligned player, only can do for each deceased once per game

n1: copied NPC to protect riddle
n2: copied gheb to investigate jungle as innocent (did not tell tiger who I investigated or the result)
n3: copied macman to try to recruit frozen; told something interfered and was not successfull assumed roleblock but was probably when he converted alignments
n4: copied omni's town psychic which is just a flavour copy of town hobo http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Hobo and was told that '3 were in the same place' (paraphrased) note I started pressing against scamp here instead of assuming it was a type of investigation omni had on omis
n5: had no town role to copy, told I couldn't use frozen's marking lol, wouldn't matter since I was supposedly roleblocked anyway

scum team is probably J & Scamp J has essentially set it up so him and scamp cruise through this avoiding each other and going for everyone outside of the realm (wasting mentos roleblock on me, saying jungle will die, etc..., pretty much setting things up for their win) Mentos is a possibility in here too

vote: J

Sue

TigerWoods|Xiivi
oh also J's self-vote yesterday was particularly telling, he apparently was 'baiting mafia to lynch him' even though that lynch would use up his kill immunity and seal his death during the night phase since the mafia would have wanted to eliminate the threat

honestly looks like he had no fear of 'mafia' lynching him since he is one and his ballsy move was just to dupe town in the process; he had no fear of losing that kill immunity because he knew town wouldn't call his bluff lame: j

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

Unvote

Your mafia. 100%. Nice safe claim though and you almost had me fooled.

If you guys remember what did I say Chuckie was? Loz, Mafia FOLLOWER. What does a follower follow? Someone in command. A Commander. Sue is the MAFIA LEADER! Here are the quotes to proof this.

Chuckie was Loz, Mafia Follower. (Loz out of The triplets; Kadaj/Yazoo/Loz)
Zach Fair
You try and save your scum buddy Jungle in your post by claiming he is an innocent and people should believe you. That post is just full of BS. You also disregarded the questions asked of you and instead just expect the town to listen to you. You are saying that I am trying to skate through the rest of this game with Scamp? Hell no it is you who are trying to do the skating with Jungle! You are finished!

Nix/Scamp - Time to end this. No discussion. No letting Sue snare us anymore. Game Over. Vote Sue. I will hammer.

Sue, you seemed like such a lovely lady but in the end you were a treacherous witch.

This game is over~

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
NPC, Sephiroth, mafia leader, has died.
Also this adds to Sue's claim as commander. He is the Sephiroth's Commander since Sephiroth was the Leader of the Mafia. So let me correct that.

Sephiroth was the Mafia Leader
Sue is the Mafia Commander
Chuckie was the Mafia Follower

Starting to see the pattern? It fits 100% and Sue has been BS'ing us the entire game.

Oh Sue *tsk* I thought you would have made ending toDay alot harder when in fact you ended it for us! You did do well though!

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Cissnei, Vanilla Townie.

I don't see what the point of posting my thoughts are if you are tellign everyone to ignore me, but I will anyway.

I'm ok with your case on J, Sue.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

Finally I have exactly what I needed to convince me that the scumteam is Sue/Jungle.

Evil Guys: Sephiroth-Loz-Kadaj-Yazoo
Turks: Elena-Tseng- (Cissnei)
Avalanche: Barret Wallace-Marlene Wallace-Caith Sith-Red XIII-Cid Highwind-Aerith Gainsborough-Tifa Lockhart-Cloud Strife-Denzel Strife-Yuffie Kisargi(from a different Nation so it explains Town-to-Independant) *everyone from Avalanche is present but Vincent Valentine*
Rouge: Genesis Rhapsodos

Characters that do not fit:
Zach Fair
Cissnei

Zach and Cissnei do not fit whatsoever as to having connections to anyone. The only one Zach could have a possible connection to is Cloud Strife but he is not in Avalanche. Cissnei is a Turk and can only fit with Elena and Tseng. The only other person she could fit with is Zach who also does not fit in with the roster of characters we have. Let me go into detail with our groups that are now established.

Let us look individually at each person now as to their deaths. They all line up with their faction and where they fit with the FF7 setup.

Town = Avalanche.

Barret Wallace - Town Masoner; Mafia NK'd N2. (Dr. Riddler)
Marlene Wallace - Town Vanilla; Lynched D3 (Rockin)
Caith Sith - Town Psychic; Mafia NK'd N3 (Omni)
Red XIII - Town Vanilla; Modkilled D5 (SummonerAU)
Cid Highwind - Town Vanilla (Masoned); Nix2100 = Alive
Aerith Gainsborough - Town Doc; Mafia NK'd N0 (NPC)
Tifa Lockhart - Town Voteblocker/Roleblocker; Mentosman8 = alive
Cloud Strife - Town Cop; Mafia NK'd N1 (Gheb)
Denzel Strife - Town Vanilla; Scamp = Alive
Yuffie Kisargi - Town-to-Independant Marker; Mafia NK'd N4 (Frozenflame)

Independants = Turks

Elena - Independant Permanant Mentee; Lynched D1 (ChimoSempai)
Tseng - Independant Permanant Mentor; Lynched D2 (KevinM)

Mafia = Sephiroth and his "Little brothers" the triplets

Sephiroth - Mafia Leader; NK'd N0 (NPC)
Loz - Mafia Follower; Poisoner NK'd N2 (Chuckie)
Kadaj - Mafia Commander; Lynched D6 (Sue)
Yazoo - Mafia ???; Poisoner NK'd N6 (Jungle)

Rouge = Genesis Rhapsodos

Genesis Rhapsodos - Independant Janitoring Poisoner; J = Alive

There is no way in hell for Zach Fair or Cissnei to be in this game! They do not fit at all! So let us look at the safe-claims that we all know about.

Safe-claims:

Dr. Shalua Rui (J's)- Way out to left-field and does not make sense with the cast of characters
Zach Fair (Sue's)- Just does not work at all
Cissnei (Jungle's)- Would work as a VT but not in the cast of characters we have.

Oh Tom, he set up all the Safe-claims to fail if it ever came to following what he was doing. :3c Very smart/evil of him.

Zach Fair

posting restriction of having a bolded command each post, whether it does anything or not, been blatantly obv about this

each night can mimic the active ability of a dead town-aligned player, only can do for each deceased once per game

n2: copied gheb to investigate jungle as innocent (did not tell tiger who I investigated or the result)

scum team is probably J & Scamp J has essentially set it up so him and scamp cruise through this avoiding each other and going for everyone outside of the realm (wasting mentos roleblock on me, saying jungle will die, etc..., pretty much setting things up for their win) Mentos is a possibility in here too

vote: J
Look at the incredibly large word in bold in this quote. Mimic. MIMIC. Sue is Kadaj the Mafia Commander. Kadaj MIMICS Sephiroth and is compared to a larvae of somesort. You were either Yazoo or Kadaj but now I am convinced you are Kadaj because you can mimic people. Also how convenient on how you were able to figure out that Jungle, the one person you have been trying to keep alive, is Innocent. Let's take a look at who you think is the scumteam. You throw these people into the hat. Mentos, Myself, and Scamp. Funny you are trying to go down guns ablazing throwing EVERYONE but your scum buddy Jungle and Nix who is the 100% cleared townie which even you cannot convince people are scum. Your case on me is weak and filled with "believe my claim and just lynch J. He has to be lying." When it is 100% true my claim. Sue that final post of yours has done you in.

Cissnei, Vanilla Townie.

I don't see what the point of posting my thoughts are if you are tellign everyone to ignore me, but I will anyway.

I'm ok with your case on J, Sue.
Of course you would be okay with his case on me. You have to back up your scumbuddy. Also with Cissnei nice safeclaim, Yazoo. Pretty much done with you since your dead/100% confirmed scum. =P

To sum everything up. Sue is a liar. Jungle is his scumbuddy. Scamp is cleared. All the cards are on the table.

Game-Set-Match

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
So, Sue, if what you say is true, how did Chuckie die? You say J's mafia, but if she was, Chuckie wouldn't have had anyone kill him(and since we know roles, and he pretty much had to be scum like J says due to the numbers). Pretty much don't believe it at all.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Mentos, -points to location-

I'm a dude :laugh:

Yes, you are correct that is another fallicy in his arguement as to Chuckie's death. Basically it was a failed attempt to try and get me lynched. Everything about what Sue said was a lie besides his claim of being a commander.

Top Bottom