• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[M-1/15/19/24/27/32/33/34] FF7: Mafia Remix | Game over, Mafia Wins!

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Yes Nix, you realise my exams are Monday and Tuesday and are more important to me?

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Absolutely =P Not like I havent gone V/LA for the same stuff, but since J wants you dead and he is more or less completely in charge ....*shrug*

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Summoner is the variable. I do not like the fact leaving a variable in the mix especially when we are this close to the end of the game. If I must bring up a case why I believe him to be scum I can but you guys said you didn't want that soo I am just gonna sit back on this one. I want Summoner.

Vote: Summoner

Mentos, When Summoner is lynched here is the gameplan for you:

Summoner = Town - RB Scamp and I will poison Jungle

Summoner = Scum - You will have to make the choice of RB'ing either Jungle or Scamp. Preferably Jungle.

The only person you cannot RB is me. Be free otherwise. BTW I will know if you RB me and will not be happy. <3

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
J, why does the plan differ with my alignment? If I'm scum, there's only 1 scum left and a misplaced poison doesn't cause town to lose.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
what are you getting at? I will not be poisoning that night and RB'ing me will result in a waste of the RB.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Summoner = Town - RB Scamp and I will poison Jungle

Summoner = Scum - You will have to make the choice of RB'ing either Jungle or Scamp. Preferably Jungle.
If I'm scum, you should just poison whoever Mentos doesn't. If Mentos gets it wrong, you still hit the scum at night and there's no confusion on the next day as to who Mentos RBed (as I would assume scum would target him and go with the 50/50 the next day if he gets it wrong). Not doing anything just drags the game out longer. The plan if I'm scum has a hole in it allowing scum to potentially avoid a lynch.

Who said we didn't want to hear the case? You just never posted it and instead posted "more time please"

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Chat: Log

J... Sue wants your information... now.

Super duper Nominate: J

Thoughts everyone else?

Tiger has been very lazy... Xiivi has been busy and sick...

Tiger will post more substance later :)
quit: stalling

I don't want a long post J. If you have to make a long post to justify everything, then it's just metadata/scumhunting/whatever and not any actual role information for why Summoner would be scum. Thus it's not going to change my opinion.
If I'm scum, you should just poison whoever Mentos doesn't. If Mentos gets it wrong, you still hit the scum at night and there's no confusion on the next day as to who Mentos RBed (as I would assume scum would target him and go with the 50/50 the next day if he gets it wrong). Not doing anything just drags the game out longer. The plan if I'm scum has a hole in it allowing scum to potentially avoid a lynch.

Who said we didn't want to hear the case? You just never posted it and instead posted "more time please"
WOW major mind-spasm. Really shouldn't post when i'm tired x.x I misunderstood what you were saying at first and just gah. Sorry about that but anyways yes I will poison whomever Mentos does not RB. how the **** did I mess that up? ;_;

Anyways, Sue said that he (do I call you she since the hydra is a girl but you two are guys? =x) would not want me to do a long post to justify it because it will not be actual role-info as to why you are scum.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
the **** is this role J has. the **** at like 4 possible indys in this game.

Willing to go with Scamp now.

J i want to hear your case on Summoner because I'm not getting super scum on him, or not as scummy as much as Omis/Scamp.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
alright ill try and redo it since i already have all the quotes saved.

Not tonight though, way too dag on tired. z_z when is the deadline? we have 2 days iirc. Hmm i will try and do it tomorrow morning =x gonna be a bit busy since it's my b-day weekend.

*asleep now*

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Why me, Jungle?

And I really don't understand why everyone is just going to go with someone who, best case scenerio, actually doesn't care whether the town wins at all.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Deadlines today I believe...I think I'd rather lynch jungle at this point...wait....deadline was at 4:00 EST >_> Deadline past I think.....again

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
the normal deadline would have been today at 4:00 but we requested an extension and got 4/7 to request it so that's a majority.

Also I am getting my post up today, yesterday I could not because my friend's threw me a surprise B-day party =x I'm so sorry about that.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Oh yea -_- Forgot about that extension...haven't seen the mod post lately so *Shrug*

That works, gives me time to try and go back and look at Omis and Jungle.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
BTW if 2 out of the remaining people that are scum flip town Sue is the last scum

Summoner/Jungle/Scamp

They have to hold 2 scum or it's Sue is the final scum. Only 3 confirmed (who I believe is town) is Myself, Mentos, and Nich.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Well let me just say this to start, I read this game full-knowing Chuckie was scum so as I read I tried to find some info as to who could be scum. There is only one person who seemed to have such a strong connection with Chuckie and with his own scummy behaviour seemed to make him seem scum in my mind. Of couse by now you know but it is Summoner. I wanna point out buddying of the two (Chuckie/Summoner) and some things I saw that was scummy.

Chuckie, would like to see who you next vote.
You always seemed to ask Chuckie where his vote lied because soon enough that is where you went holding hands with him and vote.

very glad Chuckie is dead, i thought he was mafia; not indy.
upset that Mac is gone, but not surprised. i got this sir.
Omni was one of the people who expressed concern with Chuckie and it was good for Chaco to have killed him. However Summoner still today says that he believes Chuckie was town.

Unvote Vote: Sue
No comments on the situation with Rockin? I find it odd that you switch votes off of someone who's looking very likely scum without a single word about what's been said since you last posted? Not sure why you'd vote hop like that without any comment on what's going on.
Not at this present point in time.
asdfasdf

why not just lynch Rockin today, nothing else we want to do.

Vote: Rockin

Don't see why the vig wouldn't have started shooting D1, because I know I would have.

Omni, I'd rather have Jungle around than those people I listed at the time.
Tiger part of Sue speaking here.

@Summoner: Why are you jumping your vote around? You just voted then backed off then voted again because mentos told you too. At least provide us with some reasoning or something.
This situation was weird where he didn't even comment on any of the Rockin stuff and just voted for Sue. I completely agree with Mentos' call on him for this but Summoner's response is so weird. Then right after that response he changes his vote to Rockin "just cuz there's nothing else to do."...? Also another thing, if Summoner flips scum then we even have more evidence against Jungle where Summoner tried to say he would prefer to keep him around to Omni. Then Sue responded to his vote flipping around and asked for reasons but no reasons were ever given. Just one situation I found weird involving Summoner.

vote: blocked

alright, I content with this lynch now

I'm voteblocked today so Rockin is actually L-1 still

He's viewed the thread since my last post but opted not to respond, but has gone ahead and posted elsewhere since then. He dodged the question of giving an opinion on the wagon and has effectively silenced himself now that he's 'dead'; which I read as him not wanting to give away a scumbuddy with something he says

So yeah, someone go ahead and real-hammer Rockin. Also Rockin-scum not knowing I'm roleblocked means our vote-blocker can be safely assumed to be town

I didn't really want to wait any longer after the 'hammer post' because I don't care to fish for who the VB is

also I breadcrumbled I was vote blocked in post #869

only capital letters are 'V' and 'B'

tomorrow mentos or summoner needs to go; vote-blocker block one of them please
Unvote, Vote: Rockin

game progess goes boink
Tiger: Speaking

@ Summoner, I think you're scum. You just hammered him to make yourself look good after Xiivi said you need to die tomorrow.
BY THE POWER OF: SUE

Do you have a response, Summoner?
I don't see why hammering at this point in the game would make anyone look better. I wouldn't look at a person better if they hammered scum D3.

Anyway, I didn't and I'm not.
This was such a great use of the VB like I was complete and utter "O_O" when reading this game. Sue had set a trap and Summoner completely fell for it. Plus his response is very weak to hold anything. He did hammer to try and seem more town to Sue because Sue thought he needed to go the next day. The rebuttal to the claim that he was scum and that he hammered to seem more town is "I didn't and I'm not." (btw I love the Sue pic) This just screams scummy to me.

:mad:

Summoner, are you town? who is scum? why?
Summoner never responded to this question Omni asked. It was just a few simple questions.

Do you think there are active scum?
ninja'd

@Summoner: how do you think toDay's inactivity will play out if it continues at this pace for the entire game? are you okay with nailing Nix? do you realize that you dont even have the opportunity to nail players like Xiivi, Chibo, and Kevin because they're not giving you anything to work with

i dont like your question at the end. not in the least bit.
The question Summoner asked seemed a bit innocent but I am going to have to go with Omni and say I didn't like it at all. At the current stage of the game there was nothing to go off of besides the inactivity of so many people. Also I really do not see the need of this question at all. Why ask it?

@Summoner (again): the "im bad at this game" needs to stay out of your post. you're not getting a free "possibly dumb or scum" card, and regardless if you realize it or not that statement is pretty much asking for one. keep that kind of AtE out of the game because it's the most useless, irritating thing a player can do

"these are my reads, but if my reads are bad it's not cuz i'm scummy. i just suck at this game," is essentially what you're declaring with that statement
What Omni points out here can also be used for his excuse with him buddying Chuckie so I am gonna stop him beforehand. Don't say you are bad at this game and thus why you had a bad read on Chuckie. It gives him the excuse to say "whoops I didn't think Chuckie was scum oh wellz i'm just bad at this, my bad guys." Omni hit this on the head of the nail.

Chuckie and Gheb: Could you look back on all of Chaco's posts and look for where he takes stances of
people's alignments and when he backs them up with info. So far I've only seen "off radar" "dunno yet" and "haven't made up my mind". I haven't seen any "is scummy" but I have seen a lot of "can die because useless"s. I don't like "can die useless" normally because I read it as "don't care about alignment, can die". Chaco's other reads on players are either "Omni is town" or "I don't know/under the radar". I didn't like "I didn't say you were scum [Chibo], I said you were useless..."

*Chrome crashes when I click submit but I had ctrl-a'd refresh*

So about Chacoscum Frozen...what do you think? I've only palyed with Chaco in LOTR mafia (urgh) and I replaced out of that in D1. Is this how he normally does things?
Now he is pointing out Chaco's (mine now i guess haha) of not taking a stance on anyone. However he asks two people to go back and double check for him to see if he has taken a stand on anyone. Chuckie and Gheb. Now it probably would have gone passed me if I had not known Chuckie to be scum. Also if Chuckie or Gheb find something and point it out and go with it instead of Summoner it makes them look scummy when Chaco would have been lynched. This is just many of the "coincidences" where Summoner goes to Chuckie and it is something a little questionable on Summoner's part.

Also give Chuckie your iphone. It's for cool kids only :mad: Thus further proving that you are, indeed, SCUM! Because of this, Summoner stay on Chaco plz. Xiivi, Omni, Join us. Do you agree? Why not?

@Rockin/Gheb:- will you join us? Why not?
Chuckie also seems to do the same thing Summoner does. He tells Summoner to stay on Chaco. Again Chuckie singles out Summoner to keep on Chaco which he does.

He also asks as to why Gheb will not hop on the Chaco wagon. His response below.

1.) I'm not sure about Chaco being scum anymore. Townies can make contradictions too and my original case doesn't incriminate him nearly as much as I thought
2.) I don't feel like I can trust you anymore. My town read on you turned into a neutral...

:059:
Poor Gheb, if only he would have agreed with Chuckie and jumped on he might have been able to live passed D1 to get an investigation. My bets are he would have investigated Chuckie and Chuckie was no idiot because he knew that too. Gheb had bread-crumbed that he was the cop and Omni iirc pointed this out. Gheb's death can be directly linked to Chuckie now. Also it links another certain individual who Gheb was not too fond of that is pointed out more below; SummonerAU.

Another person who seems to find Chuckie as "untrustful" and points out that Summoner's and Chuckie's case is based on something that could be called a "town fallicy". Gheb had also says that his original case against Chaco does not hold up anymore.

I'm scared to hold your hand, too, Chuckie. :[ I wouldn't mind having faith tho'.

I really don't think Chaco is the play. Not because he found me town, but it's pure "gut" about Chaco's playstyle. He's not really composed in the least bit, and I feel like his sluggish "wtf you're pissing me off" gamestyle compliments his town game. Also, he's speaking a whole lot about a whole lot of people consistently and he's someone I want to keep around. I'm not finding him scummy at all so the cases on him are a bit confusing.
Omni begins to point out along with Gheb that the case made around Chaco are confusing and just don't seem to be right with what he believe along with Gheb. He also makes the point to say that he is afraid to hold Chuckie's hand.

I would hold hands with Chuckie because he's part awesome timezone and part likes Chacoscum :D

I've said this before about inactivies in general but it still applies to Omis. I don't like inactive lynches and look more at the people who are active. Would not like to see him be the play today when there's people who I find scummy around.
Summoner is the ONLY one willing to hold hands with Chuckie and is the only other member actively pushing the Chaco wagon. Why after Omni and Gheb both saying that Chuckie's case on Chaco is weak plus that Chuckie has lost points with Gheb and Omni will not be holding hands with Chuckie that Summoner makes it a point to say he would hold hands with Chuckie. The buddy-buddy between these two is very strange.

@Chuckie: My name's Tom so we could have a Chuckie and Tommy handholding :OOOOOOO
More handholding suggestions here.

You know what, I'm not comfortable with anyone on this Chaco wagon apart from Summoner. So I'm going to go with my gut and run the chuckie show by myself :p. But I'm sure Kat will let Chaco know why he's scummy.

Unvote Vote: Chibo

So mentos, gheb, riddler, frozen, chaco join us and we have our play, yeah?
Chuckie made a point to say he does not like anyone on his and Summoner's wagon but Summoner. His handholding buddy. The only one that will support him. Why is Summoner the ONLY one that finds Chuckie town? Also here is a thing that can be brought up now. With chuckie being popped up as Mafia it would have cleared Chaco 100% and it would have also made Summoner look alot more scummy as it is now that Chaco(me) is cleared. Let's read on to see the exchange between Gheb/Summoner with Chuckie close behind in the conversation..

Why are you comfortable with Summoner?

What are you trying to say about that post in particular Gheb, I'm confused.
I think even Rockin and Jungle have given us more stances and info than you did tbh

You're silly Gheb.

Do you think I just randomly hopped on the Chaco wagon without providing stances?
His response to him not giving more stances and info is calling Gheb silly....? Oh but don't worry! Help is on the way in the form of his good friend Chuckie.

He's been alright so far. I got a scummy vibe from his play initially, but it's based on what I've done in the past as scum (and seen other players do as well). But he's made some alright posts i.e. here and here. He's taken stances too, and is more active than a lot of people. Kat (who I assume has probably played a game with summoner before) says he's fine with him play thus far.

It irks me Gheb that you're fine with someone like Nix, but consider Summoner a lynch candidate? What stances has Nix given? To me he's clearly worse then Rockin/Jungle.
Chuckie seems appalled at the fact that Gheb considers Summoner scummy and makes a point to show that by defending him. Why would Chuckie make a point to defend Summoner so? He also tried to cover his tail by starting with "i found his initial play scummy but now that he made X post he seems better to me."

@Summoner:- Tommy and Chuckie are too cute together to pass this opportunity up so hop aboard our wagon-starter and quick quick. What do you make of Frozen atm in particular? and Sue? Where the hell is Sue? I wouldn't mind running Sue over...
Chuckie tells Summoner to hope on his wagon and asks for his exclusive opinion on a few people. I wonder if he will :o (more to add to the buddy-buddyness.)

kay Chuckie, unvote Vote: Rockin should come play with me :D

mad weak. Rockin, do you think the people who would like to find the mentor today are using it as a cop out? Do you agree or disagree with Frozen's most recent post about the topic?
pretty mad weak as well.
Who are your top suspects atm Rockin? :|@ skimming

Somebody post something gawd!
*facepalm* The very next post is Summoner jumping onto Chuckie's wagon blindly. He also starts attacking Rockin as well.

Ok, ya know what? Before this inane wagon on me gets any farther, I'm just going to do what I said I would do earlier.

Tifa Lockheart, town roleblocker. Blocked Kevmo N1 which is why I've been so confident all the way through that he wasn't able to recruit regardless of if his role actually could or not. Remainder of my night actions will be confidential for now until I see fit to out them. Now can we please move off of me since there's really no strong reason people are supporting my lynch, or do I have to divulge more information so we can go after someone worth going after? Like Frozen for making an entire case on me off a false premise? Or Chaco for prod dodging all game?
No longer V/LA, but I just got back and have no desire to post anything now
I just want to point this out; Summoner did this right after Mentos' claim....wtf?! Why the heck did he have no desire to post anything after a claim like VB/RB? My reasoning behind it is because he believed Mentos' claim just like that because he knew he was not lieing. How can you just believe it like that unless you are Mafia and know that he is telling the truth. Just an overall "wtf is this?!" at this thing.

Benefits from lynching Summoner:

Scummoner appears!:

Mentos is cleared 100% (so is Nix even more to a lesser extent)
We have rid ourselves of the variable.
Sue is cleared (in my book at least)
Scamp/Jungle are the last two on the list in which being I will poison one of them and Mentos will RB the other. Then during the day we lynch the one that I did not poison thus bringing a literal Game Over scenario for them.

Summoner appears!:

We still are rid of the variable.
Sue is looking a little more suspicious. (I still believe Sue to be town though in this scenario it might be inevitable)
Scamp/Jungle are more than likely the last two scum on the boat in which case we do the same thing during the night and lynch the other.

Also I want to point out something. The only way Nix is alive is because there is some sort of protective role out there and I am almost certain on it at this point. The Mafia has not killed the town's protective role in which case here is what we need them to do. Tonight after Summoner is lynched PROTECT MENTOS! That way we can get everything to go through.
Summoner is 100% the safest lynch if he is not the doc/protector. I see no reason to doubt this.

@Summoner: One question; Are you the protective role? I support a claim from you as of now.

@Nix/Mentos: I want your votes on Summoner pretty soon. Unless Summoner claims doc/protector then he is either A.) Vanilla Townie or B.) Scum. Don't keep me waiting or trying to push for another lynch ^_^

@Sue: What have you found on your re-read on Chuckie?

Why me, Jungle?

And I really don't understand why everyone is just going to go with someone who, best case scenerio, actually doesn't care whether the town wins at all.
Do you have a better course of action then please by all means speak up? Also give me a couple **** good reasons as to why I should care wether the town wins or loses? Also why are you the only one trying to deter what I have been saying and implant a seed of doubt as to the town should not listen to me. Here I am gonna do something for you.

Unvote
Vote: J

Get two votes; Go ahead. If you think the best course of action for the town is to not listen to me by all means go on and do it. I actually dare you to.

Because its our best course of action and if J doublecrosses us i'll be mad
:laugh: I would be soooo ticked if I got double-crossed like you wouldn't believe. I know what you mean.

Also I will be the one hammering Summoner unless Scamp comes up with the votes. ^^

@Mod: Request Vote count and Extension update

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Ok, sorry didn't realize majority requested an extension and internet access was very limited this weekend.

It is GRANTED, but I will only allow this once.

Vote/prods forthcoming, as well as new deadline.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah, gotta get a chance to read J's post on Summoner in full, the bits I read don't sound bad though. Regardless that'll prolly happen tomorrow as I don't know I'll get around to it tonight.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Do you have a better course of action then please by all means speak up? Also give me a couple **** good reasons as to why I should care wether the town wins or loses? Also why are you the only one trying to deter what I have been saying and implant a seed of doubt as to the town should not listen to me. Here I am gonna do something for you.

Unvote
Vote: J

Get two votes; Go ahead. If you think the best course of action for the town is to not listen to me by all means go on and do it. I actually dare you to.
I have spoken up but people seem to be more willing to listen to you. Sue and Jungle think I'm scum and everyone else seems to have me at "meh."

I think it's funny that you're asking me to give you reasons to care about the town. THIS IS EXACTLY WHY I THINK IT'S STUPID TO TRUST YOU.

Why am I implanting a seed of doubt as to what you say? Maybe because I have some sense?

I love your theatrics too. But it's not up to me to get two votes, it's up to everyone else. However, this whole stunt just proves to me that you don't care about the town one bit.

One thing is to your credit, though. I didn't expect to see a ridiculously long rap sheet on Summoner, and the amount of effort put into it is impressive and gives me more to think about.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Scamp, why should I have reasons behind my actions? Why shouldn't the town trust me? Also you've never explained as to why and INDEPENDANT should care for another faction besides his own. Town seems to me to be the easiest way to cojoinly win considering the odds.

Also let me tell you that this game is no longer about frivolent stuff like trust. It's about cold hard facts and the fact of the matter is is that I control this game and if the town disobeys then they lose. Basically you have no choice and it doesnt matter if you trust me or not because it really doesn't matter and I don't care about how "trustworthy" I look. All you need to do is follow the set plan and it's a pretty simple game from there.

So don't be stupid, be quiet, and vote Summoner, unless you wanna personally be the reason why town loses I suggest you do so. ^_^

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
((I wanna apologize if that post seems a little mean and condescending. Didn't mean for it to come out yhat way but I see it could be taken that way. T-T))

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
I'll start off by saying no offense taken. Thank you for apologizing, too. Things can get or seem personal in a mafia game and even though I wouldn't have taken it personally there have been problems of that nature in the past and it's good to make sure people aren't getting offended IRL.

Alright.

You have reasons behind your actions because everyone has gotten a role and with that they have a win condition.

The town shouldn't trust you because you're not only an independent, but an open one at that. Why should we believe that you are honest about your win conditions? Is it because you're being so nice to help us even though you don't have to?

Why do I have to explain to you why an independent should care for another faction besides their own? That question makes no sense at all.

If the town disobeys they lose? Is that supposed to be a fact or a threat? If it's supposed to be a fact, it's not so. Even if Summoner is mafia and we don't vote for him there's still more mafia out there. And if that's supposed to be a threat...we're going to go with someone's wishes who's also holding the town hostage?

Despite my reservations I'm going to say, again, that is some good analysis on Summoner and I'd at least like to hear from him before doing any more bickering about your character.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Studying all day today for a test tomorrow.

Like What J said about Chuckie/Summoner. Definitely didn't notice that before. J's breakdown on Summoner is alot stronger than what I could make on Scamp, as that stems mostly from Omis riding the Omni "clear" that never made sense to me (since he never realyl clarified beyond that). Scamp's 'meh' play combined with Omis piss awful play is why I want to lynch Scamp, but am now comfortable with lynching Summoner today

Scamp if J's role is actually real (:urg:) then he does put town in a tight spot.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Jungle can you define what 'meh' play is? And can you do it in such a way that doesn't describe your own play?

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
I never liked your initial post, i felt that it was alot for saying...not alot. I believe you expressed dislike for mentos, but what happened to that?. Also didn't like your knee-jerk like reaction against Sue's accusations on you as well. Do you still have suspicions on Sue toDay? Even though I know J has pretty much dominated the rest of the day, I want to hear what you think about these players you voiced suspicions about. I also don't really like your approach at J, as trying J isn't something that's exactly low risk, and at this point, I think we need to be very careful. I'm also not going to deny that I haven't played that hot this game, so when discussing someone like an inactive or who did minimal work, it's hard to not have those comments correlate with my play. It's still somethign I see and having an Omni 'clear' is somethign pretty strong around here, especially when he comes up town. Except like nothing about Omis play is town, so at this point it's hard to take his 'clear' as true. It's absolutely nothing against you because you can't do anything about it, but Omis' play has to be taken in consideration when discussing you as well. And while your play on it's own isn't nearly as bad as Omis (I'll openly admit it's much better than I've played as well), when you combine the few things that I didn't like about your opening play, it makes for a somehwat decent scum read for me.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
First off I wanna give some applause to Scamp for convincing me of something. I want to point something out. Scamp, you are the ONLY one out of the entire town to refute as to why the town should just follow me. The ONLY one to provide actual support as to why. I am going to make a claim saying Scamp is probably the most town out of this entire game at the current game. Seriously wtf is wrong with this town? Someone claims killing Indie and you all jump aboard and say "uhhhh next person then I guess" and here is the proof from everyone: Mentos, Sue, Nix, Summoner, and Jungle.

Meh, this sucks. I'm still not sure you're indy for sure, but at the same time, if your claim IS true town is sealing their loss, so we can move on today I guess.

Who's down for a Jungle lynch?
unvote: J

guess I'll reread chuckie now instead of later then
A role like that kind of makes me not want to play anymore -_-
Chaco's still a jerk for not saying he killed chuckie, would of kept us from mislynching Rockin too =S

The only thing that really bugs me is Chuckies post after he died but maybe he did that on purpose? idk -_- it bugs me either way.

Whee, whos next I wonder...Jungle posted 2 days ago >_> Where'd he go?
Oh yeah, if everyone ends up being cool with J, it's Jungle/Scamp (I know I'm town) and it's currently

Nix (town)
J(indy but safe)
Sue(pretty sure not scum)
Mentos(looking pretty town)
Myself(durr)

Scamp and Jungle (scum)

from my point of view, you'd be better off lynching either Jungle/Scamp and getting J to poison me in the night and have Mentos roleblock Jungle/Scamp. That way you'll still get my vote tomorrow and if another kill goes through, it's either me(who's going to die) or someone not the one that's roleblocked (in that case I would think Mentos is the last scum).
the **** is this role J has. the **** at like 4 possible indys in this game.

Willing to go with Scamp now.

J i want to hear your case on Summoner because I'm not getting super scum on him, or not as scummy as much as Omis/Scamp.
Why me, Jungle?

The only one to try and slap some sense into the entire town was Scamp. Why the heck would scum try and slap the town into not listening me plus NO ONE is helping back him up with this. He is the only one who seems to have the town's best interest at heart when trying to discuss something with the person who literally is controlling the town. He provided substancial evidence to support why you guys should not listen to me and also shot down my weak responses. Also I do not like the fact that have you guy's noticed the only 2 people pushing for a Scamp lynch are Sue and Jungle? Mentos and Nix both said let's go with Jungle while Sue and Jungle went with let's go Scamp. Also Sue has already made claims to believe Summoner on being scummy as was pointed out in my case against Summoner. Also where is this case on Scamp? I have not seen anyone present one besides that he needs to go? (from Sue/Jungle) Jungle even admitted that he could not concoct a case as substantial as mine on Summoner. Jungle has also avoided when Scamp asked "why him?" and still has not posted to the matter. Another thing to consider: Look at my case against Summoner and look at who is the most quoted besides Chuckie/Summoner...See it? It is Sue. Sue literally has painted Summoner as scum as well. If Summoner were to pop up town Sue is in even more heavy water.

My Proposal:

Scamp is now a cleared townie in my eyes. Along with Mentos and Nix. Omni also cleared Scamp as town.
If Summoner pops up Townie when he is lynched then we have an even more reason to suspect Sue. Also semi-clears Scamp even more than my personal thought.
Summoner NEEDS to be lynched. It will clear up this fog that has enshrouded the town's thought process. There is absolutely no lose in lynching Summoner.
I suggest Mentos RB Sue toNight and I will Poison Jungle and the protector person will protect Mentos. Nix or Scamp you two will be the NK toNight, sorry to say this news but it is the only choice for scum to choose between you two.

Sue/Jungle = Scum team if Summoner is not Scum.

Scamp/Mentos/Nix - We gotta stop putting off this Summoner lynch. It has been over 2 days since he has posted anything plus with finding out Summoner's alignment we now have know eliminated it to the final 2. Please hold hands with me and let's do this lynch toDay. Consider it my B-day prezzie from you guys ;D

Unvote
Vote: Summoner

Yeah, gotta get a chance to read J's post on Summoner in full, the bits I read don't sound bad though. Regardless that'll prolly happen tomorrow as I don't know I'll get around to it tonight.
Read up on it yet? It's been passed 24 hours since your last post.

@Mod: May we request a prod on Sue? Also a Vote Count update and Deadline extension day update?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Oh yea that has meant that my town list has changed

Town
Mentos
Scamp
Nix

Scum
Summoner
Sue
Jungle

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
huge cbf at pointing out where J being dumb. inb4 drama about this, I don't care right now

I am Nanaki, son of Seto... I am afraid of nothing... it's all right, all right. I'm Nanaki, the son of brave Seto... I'm not afraid of Sephiroth...”

Welcome to Final Fantasy VII Mafia Remix, SummonerAU. You are Red XIII, also known as Nanaki of Cosmo Canyon. After Cloud and his party rescued you from Shin-Ra headquarters, you traveled with him to protect the planet. You are a vanilla townie.

Active Abilities:
You have no active abilities.

Passive Abilities:
You have no passive abilities.

Win Condition:
You are town aligned and win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Was gonna post later tonight after I got done preparing a research presentation but Summoner....I'm pretty sure what you just did was against the rules >_> Copy and pasting Mod PM and all that.....

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
For the record...I Want to lynch you J...I really really do and it annoys the hell out of me knowing I cant take that chance yet. I dont like your claim and any Indy that has the power to completely control the way the game goes, is a bit overpowered in my opinion and i will be curious to see if the mafia players believe your claim as well.

Either way, you brought up good points on Summoner .....I'm thinking jungle can go...he never really had a hard stance on anyone until after other people did and its always how he doesnt "like someone" or he likes them "less and less", he rarely calls them out for being scum

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
*sigh* why did you break the rules? =/ I'm sorry if I made you do it ;_;

Also Nix, I can understand why you would be so peeved at a role with this much power but eh whatcha gonna do? Also you could lynch me buuut that would be a huge mistake. So alright we have until Adumb realizes the rule breaking and ends the day to sort out what we are gonna do.

Mentos, RB Sue
I will Posion Jungle
Protector person, protect Mentos

Any disagreements?

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend

Final Vote Count
[1] Junglefever - SummonerAU
[1] SummonerAU - J
[1] J - Scamp

[0] Sue
[0] mentosman8
[0] Nix2100
[0] Scamp

[0] Not Voting: Sue, mentosman8, Nix, Junglefever

Modkill flavor when I get back from work, until then, it's twilight and feel free to talk. Prods will only be counted if the prod message was actually sent during the day phase for reference.

(new deadline was gonna be thursday by the way).

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok, so Summoner's prolly gettin modkilled now, works for me. I'm not sure I entirely agree about blockin Sue, just because I've gotten a lot of town vibes from them the past couple days, it'll be either them or Scamp for sure though. In all honesty I'll probly just follow J's plan there, but I'm less comfortable with Scamp than Sue at this point so I may step to another.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
ninja'd by Adum, so yeah, we have a solid plan for the night. Unfortunately the fact that it's twilight now means that Summoner WAS town, which means it's a lot tighter than what coulda been hoped for.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Mentos, i know this may be hard for you since I'm Indie and all but you gotta trust me on Sue.

WHERE IS EVERYONE? We need opinions in tonight's actions even though they are pretty set in stone.

Protect Mentos!

Top Bottom