• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[M-1/15/19/24/27/32/33/34] FF7: Mafia Remix | Game over, Mafia Wins!

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
So...me not taking charge just because I was a cleared townie makes me a bad player? I'd like to think me knowing what my limits are is a good thing but meh <_< that's a conversation not meant for this game.

If he was a one-shot Vig, he should of....I dunno....claimed when the entire group was yelling for a Vig claim so we didn't accidentally lynch Rockin if Macman was shot instead of mis-recruiting >_>

Unless J does something that really impresses me, they can die =P

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'm on pg 25....post 961,,,,it's 4 o'colck in the morning....

I need slseep otherwsie I will mess up....

I think I mightvbe found somethingd though ;3

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Not exactly a bad player. I guess if you're not good you're automatically bad? Maybe I should have said you'll never be a great player. Anyway if you want to have this conversation after the game or somewhere else that's totally fine.

J, take your time. That's a lot of reading to pack into one day.

Also, I think we all need more time, because I know I do. Therefore...

Request: Extension

Sue

TigerWoods|Xiivi
nix bold that like this request: deadline extension

send my ramblings to my other half to process through, the other half should use that to post some good thoughts on everything :D

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
ffff yea! Finished the entire re-read before 24hours were up.

I am planning my post now and should have it up today.

Sue

TigerWoods|Xiivi
Other half speaking! Before I post, here is a log for your enjoyment!

Scamp is prob scum. Scum with Chaco & Summoner.

Nix is town obv. Jungle is likely town. Mentos is more town than Summoner.

Like Scamp's posting is pretty **** scum since he walked in. Like he totally read the game in a 'look everything over but don't actually process anything because I'm scum' type of way. He can die fo sho, screw Omni's whatever it was, Scamp is so scum it hurts. Glad scomis replaced out, so much easier to read scump.

did you read FFVII the first one? frozen's role was prob so *******ization of jungle's sephiroth role from then. jungle had a 1-shot random kill then; frozen's 1-shot random kill was prob riddler; see: everything he said after riddler died, rofl kind of obv now

thus mafia team kill'd chux, meaning we can safely say chux did not have partners or whatever and was most likely town and maybe indy if tom went overboard, but whatevz, assume he was scumhuntin'

chaco can still die too, scump's dumb stance and randomly trying to lead up for chaco/J to claim the vig kill is just lol scamp def didn't read the whole vig claim scenario

I'm still irk'd by frozen being town-to-indy tho; i hope it was by his own means and not by the means of something else, it was prob by his own means, but there might be some messed up indy role out there or whatever still lurking, prob scumgle if that's the case, but let's hope not because I don't want to be wrong about jungle being obvtown, cause I still think jungle's obvtown

should not die today:
obv us/nix
mentos/jungle should live
summoner is more iffy
chaco/scump should die

mentos roleblocked chaco already and kill still happened, so chaco wouldn't be the mafiat making the kill if mentos is townie; but whatever we should lynch him or scump; chaco lynch is easier to push prob, but my scump read is so much stronger than my scumcotaco read; so we should really gun for scump

post whatever you want in the thread, feel free to log this if you feel inclined to do so; i've been a mixture of busy/sick so bleh

also good to note that nix voted chaco and mentos freak'd; keep in mind for future days after some more flips; yeah okay LYLO whatever, but the payoff of the crossvote was pretty high imo on a player who most had gunn'd for the previous day and there wasn't anyone who jumped on the chance to vote chaco in response to the clear townie vote on him, so heh

man summoner is like a vast thing of nothing dammit, like wow everytime I look through just nothing

i think if we lynch scamp then chaco then lylo the choice would be between mentos/summoner & hopefully we are alive so we can make the decision and not jungle or nix; nix is like awful in lylo i really hope he dies, jungle would get it right if he tried but he prob wouldn't try and just do whatever and be wrong so meh

Sue isn't sure if she could put it better than Xiivi really. Sue feels like scamp is trying to take charge and lead us astray while using the cover of just replacing in as a defense. Tiger feels better about mentos as well.

Nominate: Scamp (prefered)
Nominate: Chaco (if you would all prefer him instead)

Attn: Everyone

-I still want to hear more out of all of you. What are your thoughts on my nominations? Agree/disagree? Prefer one over the other?

-Also, I really don't have much to go by on some of you *cough summoner cough* Keep your eyes peeled!

-Replace chaco with J... of course XD

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
ohhh, I see why you feel better about Mentos, claimed roleblocker/voteblocker in LYLO didn't use voteblock. J's going to have to be very, very convincing to persuade me to rethink the slot. Chaco didn't chuck a spaz at me when I tried to modkill him. uuugh @ you thinking Jungle is obvtown.

sif you can't read me like a book Sue. You know my scum play is terrible and more passive than my town play. I give you the Tommoner guarantee that I am town this game. (For those reading this game from the future, I'm only going to use this when I'm town. If I've done this in your game, take it as a confirmed townie. I'll only do it in LYLO situations but I won't always do it as town. Obvious reasons why.)

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
oh right, the question. I agree with what you said, but I haven't thought about the order. I'm pretty sold on Chaco being scum, but I don't really see why order would matter that much here. Why do you think Scamp should be before Chaco/J?

So J, where's that post?

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I'd much prefer Chaco, Sue, but I can totally see what you're saying on Scamp, and Omis was my second choice for a lynch as it was. Again I never understood why Omni cleared Omis other than the 'doing his research' thing, but that's a really weak reason to clear him or extend out a hand to Omis.

Until J posts i'd nominate J for today and most likely keep it there unless he says smoethin real good.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
im so sorry ;_; I cant get on a cpu tonight due to the fact my bro took it though i can give a town list atm will go off on it more when I can:

Town
Sue
Nix
Mentos

IDK
Jungle
Scamp

Scum
Summoner

Also If you all have any questions at all please ask! ;D

Would a claim be in order?
Also I wanna say something i'm like 100% confident on.

Chuckie was scum and the vig person thingy killed him. I will elaborate more but with this in mind and if you re-read D1/D2 when he was alive you will see something pop up that i wanna point out tomorrow. It is a connection.

One of my reasons to believe that the mafia can still Janitor a mafia member is because my scummate did that to me in Villain's mafia! It can be done and seems like it was to create a scenario that Chuckie was town that the whole town DID believe.

I will elaborate more on this but Chuckie's death is the key and also can everyone state if I should claim. I want everyone's thoughts.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
You best be getting ready to post the 'why' to your list soon. lol @ Chuckie thing. Pretty sure J's way too eager to claim. Not a full claim, but are you or are you not responsible for Riddler's death?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I am not responsible for Riddler's death.

Why lol @ chuckie thing? I'm curious as to why you are so sure on that he was town.

I'm not eager to claim but seeing the heat i'm taking so far i thought it would be appropriate to ask. I'd rather not. Don't try and twist what I say, k? :3

Also haha i can see why you would be asking me to explain the why's since im pretty sure your scum =P

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Well now I'm totally down to lynch Sue.

But first let's see if J can clear himself in everyone's eyes.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I can only make smallish posts on Itouch but I wanna say that Sue should def not be the play today. How the heck do you get that?

Sue, would you be for a summoner lynch if I presented why he should and hopefully clear myself? You have shown that you believe him to be scum as well.

Sue

TigerWoods|Xiivi
Tiger: Speaking

Xiivi: Sick

At this point and time I'm not sure what to think about summoner at all. I can't get a solid anything :-/

If you were able to present some game changing evidence (that could be verified), then I'm open to hear it. Until then, you still stay on my naughty list.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Yeah I'd really like to know how your stance on Sue changed other than suspicion on you. Also, Sue has been pretty productive the last few days, so now that I think about it, I don't know how you aren't getting alot from him, unless you are holding onto Xiivi's play from D1.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Scamp, are you okay with J now?
J, if you think a claim is in order, stop asking people and making sure everyone wants you to.

J said:
Sue, would you be for a summoner lynch if I presented why he should and hopefully clear myself?
are you serious?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
awww but I swear im a good guy :< honest. Plus i don't wanna be on the naughty list. ;_;

game changing eh....hmm i actually have that haha but i would be put at extreme danger. However for the town to win I'd do it ;D my life is for town to spend. (tho not by lynch)

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
and summoner I am 100% serious on your lynch ;3

and we are gonna play this OMGUS asking people for votes already :O

With Me claiming you seem a bit....on edge and dont forget to answer why chuck is so town to you that you can just laugh at the thought he is scum.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
1) We'll find out if we mislynch, there's only 2 scum left in that case (read: it isn't LYLO and you're the safest play)
2) Chuckie was widely considered town before he was killed

Also, I was asking if your question was serious because it has an obvious answer. If anyone present why for anything, people would think about it.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Is my new-found suspicion of Sue OMGUS? Hell yes it is! But there's more to it than that. In a nutshell I didn't like details of the argument against me, the timing of it, and the triple post after it. Anyway, I can address this all later. I'm not worried about a wagon forming on me and I don't want to distract from the conversation around J right now.

Summoner, are you referring to how I said that if Chaco/J wasn't the vig that I thought he was scum? It's true that he's not the vig but he seems to know for sure that a vig killed Chuckie. This info is confusing me right now so I'm not sure what to think as I really didn't expect anything like this.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
This game isnt in LYLO~

also that is such a cop-out answer "he was considered town by everyone." Take a stance and say why he was town to YOU.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
I liked what he posted, who he liked and disliked in the game at the time and why. The same reason anyone considers anyone town. I already thought Chuckie was town before he died and it was only after he was janned I considered him being recruited by Kevin. Are you asking me to go back and line by line quote Chuckie's posts and say why I think he's town because of it?

3 questions:
1) From everyone else's perspective, they don't know if you're being truthful or lying when it comes to a claim. If we aren't in LYLO, please tell me why people shouldn't lynch you to check if you're telling the truth or not?
2) Why did Chaco not mention this before?
3) Why do you think Chaco did not say anything at all about my attempt to modkill me and instead focused on Mentos?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
1.) It clears someone, shows connections made, and explains how Chuckie died fool proofly. Lynching me would possibly be the dumbest thing the town could do this game xD I hold something that cannot be revealed till I can post in detail about it with evidence to back it up.

2) I see why he did not and he was very smart about it. (elaborate more later) *note to self*

3) I assume you meant modkill him? Why would you wanna modkill yourself? xD Mentos is a strange case tho hmmm.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
with 1) I meant after you reveal whatever it is. If you're lying, we lose if I get lynched. If you're telling the truth, town is still in the game when you get lynched.
with 3) You didn't answer the question

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
I kind of curious what this big amazing reveal is that Chaco wouldnt of posted with him being so close to death yesterday >_>

Also scamp..keep in mind Sue IS a hydra <_< and apparently both of them were logged in at once

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Interested to hear what J's got to say, not sure how I feel about their repeated pushing it back.

Really not liking Scamp's omgus on Sue either. Waiting for J's post before I do much more though.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
You don't have to like it, Mentos.

It looks like everyone is just waiting for J to reveal something and is just posting fluff until it happens. Shame on you Nix and Mentos.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
allright well ill

vote: deadline extension now that there's been some interesting stuff going on.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
I am totally posting fluff....my mind is still trying to work around how Riddler's recruit failed =S

Might as well reveal J...I personally still havent seen anything that would change my mind to not want to lynch you >_>

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
i will reveal i my hand I guess however the post is quiet a mother of a wall so I can just reveal on itouch -which ive been posting on in other games- and I am actually working on it and might have all the time I need tomorrow.

Thank you all for being so understanding but be warned after this post the game will shift onto it's head and into overdrive.

Top Bottom