• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[M-1/15/19/24/27/32/33/34] FF7: Mafia Remix | Game over, Mafia Wins!

Sue

TigerWoods|Xiivi
Chat: Log

Xiivi: zzz hope J is scum
because he's getting lynched today regardless
me: yay me too :p
Xiivi: 1) if he's scum gambiting
me: ( im also making the xiivi song btw)
Xiivi: then lynching him kills scum
and lynching summoner would be a possible loss
but
1) if he's town telling the truth
it isn't lylo
and thus he can be lynched and we don't lose
and get a confirmed lynch on summoner the next day
so overall, it's just better to lynch J
but only if he actually claims something that would make it such that one of him or summer is scum like he makes it seem
if it's just a bunch of meta-bull**** or whatever
then scamp is dead
lol
J... Sue wants your information... now.

Super duper Nominate: J

Thoughts everyone else?

Tiger has been very lazy... Xiivi has been busy and sick...

Tiger will post more substance later :)

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
alright i cannot post my wall thingy since i couldnt stay on the laptop to finish the post ;_;

Would you guys keep me alive just a bit longer to post everything if I told you WHY i know we aren't in LYLO? (i.e. how I know 100% chuckie was scum?)

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
why do you keep asking? say what it is, or else you will be lynched -_- no more stalling.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
My case on summoner is coming but here is how i know without a doubt Chuckie is scum.

I am Genesis Rhapsodos, independant janitoring poisoner.

Chuckie was Loz, Mafia Follower. (Loz out of The triplets; Kadaj/Yazoo/Loz)

I will explain everything when I can the only thing I can urge is do not lynch me.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
....your telling me Chaco kill'd and jan'd Chuckie, and decided that information would be best kept silent when everyone assumed Chuckie was killed by mafia? So we ended up lynching Rockin because we believed Riddler to have been killed by a mis-recruit instead of mafia as it seems now?

but then again, I suppose if your claiming indy and not town aligned then eh >_> but it does make me wonder what your win conditions are.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
see now that is the confusion you get for being impatient and threatening death. ^^"

I hold most of the cards for town winning the game if you can just wait =x Didnt we even get an extension?

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
there's a difference between waiting patiently and you stalling >_>

btw, want to explain why you and chuckie have the same name when he died?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I wasnt stalling I legitely cannot make that post till I can get on a computer alright? ^^

And to your question they are infected with the G-virus and slowly die from it. Btw interesting fact, Chuckie's pic is my PM pic. It's also part of my auto-matic janitoring.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
so your either telling the truth and your indy, or your lying and your the scum janitor.....either way i think its safe to say your still a viable lynch....

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
actually i'm not ^^" seriously if you lynch me it is really really dumb and I will say Town WILL lose.

Also there is no mafia janitor....hahaha that's just me =p.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
town will lose huh? your having no problems posting, so do tell, why would town lose if we lynch you?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
God dang didnt i just tell you i'm posting on itouch and have a full game analysis/reasons for everything/game plan wall that I need to post ;_;

I'd much rather wait to say all till I can post that. That way the town will not be confused and skeptical.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
I already am skeptical >_> i dont see the downside of lynching you in the least as it removes any doubt, if your indy *shrug* solves that issue with Riddlers death, but you can be the mafia janitor and its risky leaving question out there as to your actual alignment.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
*huge faceplam*

and this is why I wanted to wait. Also you are considering just lynching me without getting all th data I have and listening to me explain all the puzzles that were left unsolved? *tsk* I wouldv'e thought better.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
your either indy or scum <_< either way i highly doubt your win condition aligns with town since chaco chose to remain silent....you can go =P

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
listen here's my win condition.

I cannot lose this game no matter what faction I win. Chaco had decided to play with the town side of the game by killing Chuckie folloqed by last night he tried to kill whom the town found most scummy afyer himself which was Jungle but he had been RB'd by Mentos.

I can choose to either win with town or win with scum. Chaco has set a path to win with town.

Nix, you are acting very foolyhardy and not smart atm plus this is the most you have ever been vocal this entire game. Why the sudden urge to lynch me even more when I have info and have evidence to back up my claims but you wanna hear nothing of it? It is very weird.

You don't know the entire thing so be patient and wait. Town would be WASTING the lynch if you were to lynch me *sigh*

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Your posting a awful lot for someone that cant post a lot...with the time you spent with all these previous posts, you could of put that wall of text up you've been saying all day...

Your claim is risky in my eyes and it leaves too much doubt, I'd rather lynch the indy who could be scum, then lynch a townie who might be scum. I also find it weird for there to be a indy killer that can win with both factions, I really think your either the scum janitor, or janitor SK.

and besides, do you see me voting on you? No, because I am STILL waiting for your explanations so don't go saying I have a sudden urge to lynch you it's not all that sudden =P

You said Chaco was working with town, yet he decides to not say he killed Chuckie which would of most likely saved Rockins life and kept us from making a mislynch >_> DO NOT LIKE!

Sleep now -_-

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
hmm -_- maybe not Indy SK since there was only 1 kill N1, but the point still stands >_>

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
I'm confused. How does this make me scum...because I think Chuckie is town? (I still think Chuckie is town btw). Please don't tell me that's all your big :OOOO is because it would be very...different to what I think it means.

Sue

TigerWoods|Xiivi
Okay cool, J's case on Summoner is meta-bull****.

And J is indy.

And vote: J is getting lynched today.

No reason to assume J is lying about being indy or Chuckie being scum. If J was an indy janitor who killed a townie, today would be an easy day to just drop a vote down on Nix and let a 3-person mafia hop on for a joint win. Thus, it's only logical Chuckie was scum and J's claim is true.

Either that or J is on a 3-man scum team and the extra kill came from Indy-frozen and Chuckie was town. Which is so much less likely, but enough solidify the J lynch when looking at all options.

SO ANYWAY:
J - Indy Poison scum'd
Sue - Town'd
Nix - Town'd
Mentos - Voteblock/Roleblock (going to have to admit he's more likely town at this point)
Summoner/Scamp/Jungle - ??? <---2 scum in here
Mr. Dead Chux - mafiosososo scumbag courtosey of Jayjay

I hope it's obvious J cannot live past today. If we lynch outside of J and hit town and a townie dies in the night (asumming J is roleblocked again); then the next day would be: 2 scum 1 indy 2 townie, at which point Mr. J can win with scum goes 'okay scumbags let's lynch a town and joint win! ggz!!!'

It is simply MUCH better to have J lynched today, remove that anti-town out of our pool of players and it additionally opens up mentos' roleblock targets [assuming he's town] and thus a greater possibility of the scum NK being blocked. So assuming best-case scenario, we could have indy-J dead; a roleblock on a mafia thus no kill and a lynch on said mafia which would put us at: 1v5 which would be great shape. Even if mentos doesn't stop the mafia kill or is mafia, it's still a lot better situation for town to have J dead now. This 'I promise I'll joint with you!' is just AtE stuff. Kill J.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
How can ut be meta on summoner if I hace only ever played on game on him and he was V/LA all game? (Oddworld)

Give me to the end of the day. No reason to quick lynch now that we have an extension.

I am dieing of laughter at how moronic it would be to lynch me without knowing everything but *shrug*

I guess that's what D6 will be :laugh:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'm just gonna say this now; It is literally impossible to lynch me today and trying to will end up Mafia winning. :laugh: I won't die today.

No, but by all means try to kill me before I can post. You will be a bit surprised when there is a No-Lynch but eh what am I to do with a hasty town? :3c

Sue

TigerWoods|Xiivi
quit: stalling

I don't want a long post J. If you have to make a long post to justify everything, then it's just metadata/scumhunting/whatever and not any actual role information for why Summoner would be scum. Thus it's not going to change my opinion.

If you do have conclusive role evidence. Post it.

Let's go over this:
You're independent, but don't have a last-man standing wincon, instead a survivor win-con. Despite this, you have the ability to kill. Survivors don't have the ability to kill, that makes no sense.
You're a poisoner for the kill method. While is usually delayed or whatever and harder to actually verify. If it's not delayed then it's just a basic SK. Not to mention it isn't one shot apparently.
You're also a janitor, who not only hides the alignment/role of a player, but also changes their character flip.
You also apparently have conclusive role evidence that can't be explained now that shows Summoner is scum.
You also apparently are unlynchable.

No. You don't have anything else and are grasping at straws to stay alive because you are Indy and when you die, you lose.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Yes, let's trust the scum to be totally honest about his win condition.

Not to mention mafia winning by us trying to lynch him today makes no sense. He already said that Chuckie was a mafia, which means that we are not in LyLo.

Your statements aren't adding up. Also, give you until the end of the day to do what, exactly? If you don't want to help there's no reason to keep you around.

vote: J

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
L-1 if I count right. I'm with everyone else though, none of what you're saying adds up at all and you're a pretty clear lynch choice right now. You would do well to post your "game-changing" post asap, cuz I'm not holding off the hammer for long, and someone else might not at all.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Im holding off <_< Im still waiting for that explanation post...got 2 days till the deadline anyway and either way we know there's 2 scum left so who else be on the list?

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Good good, honestly J's explanation makes no sense, if 1 scum is dead we're 4v2v1, if playing for town testing the claim wouldn't hurt us at all none the less make us lose. If there's a compelling argument made to not make the lynch, I'll move to Jungle, but right now I'm not seeing the point in not testing J's claim.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

Fine, enough childish games let's get to the real scenario here alright? I control who wins this game. Plain and simple. Now let me go over all of my abilities to clarify some things since you guys are too steadfast and being mind-numbingly blind since you guys have no clue who the hell is scum. So you guys have decided to lynch the indie....who wants the town to win?

Official Role: Independant Janitoring-Poisoner

Killing Ability: G-virus; I thought this to be a very interesting way to kill people at first because of the mechanics. Here is the thing. No matter what the person I choose will die unless I am roleblocked. Doc cannot protect them; If they have bulletproof then it still will work; Any other protective role cannot save them from my deadly poison. <3 When I do kill someone they will flip as Chuckie did and appear as Genesis Rhapsodos, Unknown Role. I also find out who they were, what alignment were they, and their ability/role they have. However if I am killed then all the data I have collected will result in it being exposed and here is a kicker; If anyone is currently poisoned and have not died yet will be cured.

One Winged: This I believe portrays to Genesis having Sephiroth's other wing. I am immune to a single death. Lynch or NK. When it has happened I would have been told that it had been used and now I am protectless. Guess what? It has not been used at all yet and I still have it. Hence where there has been a NK every night and I have not been lynched yet. Soooo I'll bring this back up in a bit.

Determination: Basically what this means is that the game CANNOT be end-gamed against me if I am still alive. So really I can't lose this game if a faction keeps me alive. Town wins and I'm alive = Joint win. Scum wins and I am still alive = Joint win. However i guess my win-con below will be different to this. I wanted to win with the town as an indie but you guys want nothing of it ^_^.

Safeclaim: My safe-claim was Dr. Shalua Rui. I had no idea how to claim with this chick when she was a VT last game and she wasn't THAT big of a character which could get me out of this pickle. Plus claiming VT would have gotten me lynched and the town since you guys have no one else to lynch say, "That's your safeclaim, no need to hear anymore, LYNCH!" So meh, real claiming was in my mind of being more beneficial to me and maybe you guys might believe what I had to say since I wanted to win with the town but noooope I was dead-wrong there. =P

Win Con: I'm not a survivor sooo in the end; I win when all threats to me have been eliminated. I started to think though. With the path Chaco had set there was no way for me to survive till the end-game and what with the town becoming so very weird now that I just couldn't win alone. So I had decided to pick a side since Chaco had killed Mafia that I should play for the town.

Alright let me give you the scenario that is gonna happen if you guys do lynch me:

If you guys DO lynch me then I lose my one-winged ability and I survive into the night. Which would not make me very happy with the town. In which being means that we start the D6 with someone being NK'd, and here are the new sides:

3 Town
1 indie
2 Scum

Now that would mean a majority of 4 is needed to get someone lynched for the day. (If D6 were to even continue) I would then because, why would I want to win with a town that will lynch me and not trust me, ask Mafia to reveal themselves. This is a bit risky to them but I have no qualms of going against town anymore and say that I will vote whomever the mafia tell's me to vote. The Mafia will then reveal themselves and we( me and the other 2 mafia members) keep the lynch at a stale-mate until the day is over, at which point it will be 3 vs. 3 for the lynch and a majority will not be reached. You know what that means? NK time. The mafia members will kill a townie which will result in an end-game. Me and the Mafia will win. Town loses. All the Mafia will have to do to win is keep me alive N5. Pretty simple since THEY control the night phase plus Mentos might even Role-block their NK (however I do suggest that you RB me if you do lynch me just FYI). The town will lose their lynch toDay and it will be a No-Lynch since I don't die. Scum gets a free NK. So basically if I am "lynched" toDay then the town WILL lose and I will personally make sure of it. Get that through your head.

How I control the game you ask? Tomorrow, if I am lynched, I am the lone swing vote and I get to decide who are the true winners of FF7 Mafia Remix.

If you guys are willing to trust me then do not lynch me. However I have a little thing I want to see;

Town, Unvote me if you want me alive and trust me to help town win the game. Thus by keeping me alive I am in debt and on your side to help town win the game.

Mafia, if you can beat out the town before they unvote me, vote for my lynch and end the day in which being I am now on your side.

First come first serve. I am curious to see what happens.

I'm waiting.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Meh, this sucks. I'm still not sure you're indy for sure, but at the same time, if your claim IS true town is sealing their loss, so we can move on today I guess.

Who's down for a Jungle lynch?

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
A role like that kind of makes me not want to play anymore -_-
Chaco's still a jerk for not saying he killed chuckie, would of kept us from mislynching Rockin too =S

The only thing that really bugs me is Chuckies post after he died but maybe he did that on purpose? idk -_- it bugs me either way.

Whee, whos next I wonder...Jungle posted 2 days ago >_> Where'd he go?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Why would Chaco tell the town about Rockin...? That would have put him in danger sooo bad like you would not know.

Of course Chuckie made a post saying "Go town!" especially if he was scum. I had done that before in Villain's Mafia. It was done purposely.

Just tell me who to vote. I wonder if Sue will see that thing I saw with Chuckie.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
because then it would cause scum to try to NK him but fail supposedly <_< it would of prevented us from mislynching Rockin and give us a night without a mafia kill....seems to outweigh the risk dont you think?

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Nix, Chaco's an independent. Regardless of J's decision to help town, Chaco's decision was to play independent. He had nothing to gain by helping town there, and a lot to lose. The risk for him would have been far higher than benefiting the town, and had he claimed at that point we would have made an effort to remove him. The only reason we're not right now is because J's in a situation close to being a kingmaker.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Mentos pretty much summed up what I was gonna say. Sorry Nix, Chaco did 100% the right thing for the position he was in. Put yourself in his shoes and ask him what you would have done.

Also I think Summoner should be lynched but that's just me;

Nominate: Summoner

Are we still doing this nominate business?

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
so right, what happened to me being sure scum? Still waiting on that case.

@Mentos, with all your talk of game mechanics, I'm surprised you needed J's last post to see what would happen is J was telling the truth about lynch protect.
@J: What do you think Mentos should do with his roleblock tonight?

A role like that kind of makes me not want to play anymore -_-
this

V/LA this weekend for exam study

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Oh yeah, if everyone ends up being cool with J, it's Jungle/Scamp (I know I'm town) and it's currently

Nix (town)
J(indy but safe)
Sue(pretty sure not scum)
Mentos(looking pretty town)
Myself(durr)

Scamp and Jungle (scum)

from my point of view, you'd be better off lynching either Jungle/Scamp and getting J to poison me in the night and have Mentos roleblock Jungle/Scamp. That way you'll still get my vote tomorrow and if another kill goes through, it's either me(who's going to die) or someone not the one that's roleblocked (in that case I would think Mentos is the last scum).

Top Bottom