• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[M-1/15/19/24/27/32/33/34] FF7: Mafia Remix | Game over, Mafia Wins!

Sue

TigerWoods|Xiivi
GRR: SWF 404ed on ME

Tiger head speaking here anyways.

Unvote

Your mafia. 100%. Nice safe claim though and you almost had me fooled.

If you guys remember what did I say Chuckie was? Loz, Mafia FOLLOWER. What does a follower follow? Someone in command. A Commander. Sue is the MAFIA LEADER! Here are the quotes to proof this.

Oh let the headbutting begin!

You try and save your scum buddy Jungle in your post by claiming he is an innocent and people should believe you. That post is just full of BS. You also disregarded the questions asked of you and instead just expect the town to listen to you. You are saying that I am trying to skate through the rest of this game with Scamp? Hell no it is you who are trying to do the skating with Jungle! You are finished!

Nix/Scamp - Time to end this. No discussion. No letting Sue snare us anymore. Game Over. Vote Sue. I will hammer.

Sue, you seemed like such a lovely lady but in the end you were a treacherous witch.

This game is over~
Do you realize that the same could be said about you? You entered the game, gave all the players an ultimatum, and are trying to use the fear of all the players to take charge.

And yes... toDay is the Day when everything will end. You've been snaring this town.

And NEVER call sue a witch.

She is beautiful... beyond words...

Also this adds to Sue's claim as commander. He is the Sephiroth's Commander since Sephiroth was the Leader of the Mafia. So let me correct that.

Sephiroth was the Mafia Leader
Sue is the Mafia Commander
Chuckie was the Mafia Follower

Starting to see the pattern? It fits 100% and Sue has been BS'ing us the entire game.

Oh Sue *tsk* I thought you would have made ending toDay alot harder when in fact you ended it for us! You did do well though!
Hmm... Yeah No. Are you seriously going to make a case where the bulk of it is based on the name of my character?

Cases soley based on meta or flavor can lead to some major problems.

Finally I have exactly what I needed to convince me that the scumteam is Sue/Jungle.

Evil Guys: Sephiroth-Loz-Kadaj-Yazoo
Turks: Elena-Tseng- (Cissnei)
Avalanche: Barret Wallace-Marlene Wallace-Caith Sith-Red XIII-Cid Highwind-Aerith Gainsborough-Tifa Lockhart-Cloud Strife-Denzel Strife-Yuffie Kisargi(from a different Nation so it explains Town-to-Independant) *everyone from Avalanche is present but Vincent Valentine*
Rouge: Genesis Rhapsodos

Characters that do not fit:
Zach Fair
Cissnei

Zach and Cissnei do not fit whatsoever as to having connections to anyone. The only one Zach could have a possible connection to is Cloud Strife but he is not in Avalanche. Cissnei is a Turk and can only fit with Elena and Tseng. The only other person she could fit with is Zach who also does not fit in with the roster of characters we have. Let me go into detail with our groups that are now established.

Let us look individually at each person now as to their deaths. They all line up with their faction and where they fit with the FF7 setup.

Town = Avalanche.

Barret Wallace - Town Masoner; Mafia NK'd N2. (Dr. Riddler)
Marlene Wallace - Town Vanilla; Lynched D3 (Rockin)
Caith Sith - Town Psychic; Mafia NK'd N3 (Omni)
Red XIII - Town Vanilla; Modkilled D5 (SummonerAU)
Cid Highwind - Town Vanilla (Masoned); Nix2100 = Alive
Aerith Gainsborough - Town Doc; Mafia NK'd N0 (NPC)
Tifa Lockhart - Town Voteblocker/Roleblocker; Mentosman8 = alive
Cloud Strife - Town Cop; Mafia NK'd N1 (Gheb)
Denzel Strife - Town Vanilla; Scamp = Alive
Yuffie Kisargi - Town-to-Independant Marker; Mafia NK'd N4 (Frozenflame)

Independants = Turks

Elena - Independant Permanant Mentee; Lynched D1 (ChimoSempai)
Tseng - Independant Permanant Mentor; Lynched D2 (KevinM)

Mafia = Sephiroth and his "Little brothers" the triplets

Sephiroth - Mafia Leader; NK'd N0 (NPC)
Loz - Mafia Follower; Poisoner NK'd N2 (Chuckie)
Kadaj - Mafia Commander; Lynched D6 (Sue)
Yazoo - Mafia ???; Poisoner NK'd N6 (Jungle)

Rouge = Genesis Rhapsodos

Genesis Rhapsodos - Independant Janitoring Poisoner; J = Alive

There is no way in hell for Zach Fair or Cissnei to be in this game! They do not fit at all! So let us look at the safe-claims that we all know about.

Safe-claims:

Dr. Shalua Rui (J's)- Way out to left-field and does not make sense with the cast of characters
Zach Fair (Sue's)- Just does not work at all
Cissnei (Jungle's)- Would work as a VT but not in the cast of characters we have.

Oh Tom, he set up all the Safe-claims to fail if it ever came to following what he was doing. :3c Very smart/evil of him.

Look at the incredibly large word in bold in this quote. Mimic. MIMIC. Sue is Kadaj the Mafia Commander. Kadaj MIMICS Sephiroth and is compared to a larvae of somesort. You were either Yazoo or Kadaj but now I am convinced you are Kadaj because you can mimic people. Also how convenient on how you were able to figure out that Jungle, the one person you have been trying to keep alive, is Innocent. Let's take a look at who you think is the scumteam. You throw these people into the hat. Mentos, Myself, and Scamp. Funny you are trying to go down guns ablazing throwing EVERYONE but your scum buddy Jungle and Nix who is the 100% cleared townie which even you cannot convince people are scum. Your case on me is weak and filled with "believe my claim and just lynch J. He has to be lying." When it is 100% true my claim. Sue that final post of yours has done you in.

Of course you would be okay with his case on me. You have to back up your scumbuddy. Also with Cissnei nice safeclaim, Yazoo. Pretty much done with you since your dead/100% confirmed scum. =P
Again, the entirety of this argument is based on nothing but meta and flavor. Is this really the way to go?

If you look at past actions in this game... everything we have done has been pro-town. Everything you have done has been... at least in part... town-threatening.

Indy or mafia... you need to go.

To sum everything up. Sue is a liar. Jungle is his scumbuddy. Scamp is cleared. All the cards are on the table.

Game-Set-Match
How in god's name is scamp cleared? How is jungle 100% scum. All the cards are most defeinitely NOT on the table.

We need some seroius analysis from all the events here from the other players...

So, Sue, if what you say is true, how did Chuckie die? You say J's mafia, but if she was, Chuckie wouldn't have had anyone kill him(and since we know roles, and he pretty much had to be scum like J says due to the numbers). Pretty much don't believe it at all.
Hmm.. are you making an argument based on the fact that you assume that there are 3 scum? Do you know how dangerous it is to assume how many mafia players there are in a game?

Mentos, -points to location-

I'm a dude :laugh:

Yes, you are correct that is another fallicy in his arguement as to Chuckie's death. Basically it was a failed attempt to try and get me lynched. Everything about what Sue said was a lie besides his claim of being a commander.
Hmm.. Yeah... Ok...

Nix, from your posts you seemed to be uneasy about J. What do you feel about him now?

J has pretty much coasted in here. Chaco has been pretty much silent the whole game, and now that he has been replaced, J has pretty much had a flyby after threatening the town with his ability.

A wise player once told me (SOLD2 SHOUTOUT!), scum always claim armor.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sue, even if there are two starting scum, and this is an extremely unbalanced game as it would be as such, Chuckie's death would still be completely unexplained if J isn't telling the truth. That's the problem here, there is NO other way for Chuckie and Riddler/Mac since he did most of the posting to have died. If J isn't telling the truth, that death is completely unexplainable with every role claimed. If you can give me a legitimate, reasonable explanation, with all roles in the open, as to how there were two deaths that night, J literally can not be mafia. Couple that with knowledge that I myself am not mafia, if you were telling the truth that would mean Jungle and Scamp would be mafia, and you have an inno on Jungle. Your story fails due to the lack of explanation for Chuckie's death if J is lying.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'm gonna wait till you respond to Mentos you beautiful, yet vile, Witch.

This tango of ours is going to be a joy.

It's either you or me.

Mentos you get a cookie with some nice warm milk. ;3

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
been passed 24 hours Sue my dear. Where'd you go?

Nix/Scamp - Where are you two? Seriously just get in here and Vote Sue. There really is no point in waiting for Sue because she has too many holes in her story. Let's end this already. Vote for her in your next post ^^ Scaaaaamp you said you would post on Monday and it's almost Tuesday ;-;.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
I live on the West Coast so it's monday night right now. Going to look for better details to contribute instead of just parroting. But some things are questionable right from the start.

J I'm not liking how you demand to end the day so soon combined with your strict unwillingness to question the lack of a night kill. Why should we not get into the WIFOM of having no nightkill (your words) but you've thrown us into all kinds of other WIFOMs? Especially now that everyone has claimed and there is no protector it makes me suspicious that you know more than you're telling. A lot more.

Mentos stop drinking the J kool-aid and start thinking for yourself. I like how you say that all the roles are out in the open and because of this J has to be telling the truth because there's no other way to account for having two deaths in one night. As it stands right now we have zero mafia and one unlynchable independent. So the questions I have here are these:

Jungle, did you get any notice that you have been poisoned?

Mentos, did you really think you could just get away with not answering all the questions J asked of you earlier in the day? Post number 1270, to be exact.

Sue, what is your opinion of Jungle saying nothing other than he supports you?

Since I asked Mentos to answer to 1270, it would be hypocritical of me if I didn't answer 1267, also from J.

It's kind of late to convince you that Sue is scum, and a case against Jungle will depend on the answers I get from what I asked above.

Mentos is the biggest yes-man ever and Nix is coasting by on his confirmed townie status while doing practically nothing and complaining that bad things happen if he tries to initiate anything. I'm actually not so sure why you're so sure that Mentos is definitely town.

Also a big middle finger to you for asking us to suck up to you and "prove" our worth to YOU. I really don't like your play today. I mean I like the aggressiveness and initiative but I'm not liking the attitude one bit.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
*yawn*

Fairly sure if they got notification Chuckie would of said something before he died about being poisoned.
6 of us left, obviously there's only 1 - 2 mafia adding more weight to J's claim....

I still don't like J Sue and it wouldn't surprise me in the least to find out her "cant be lynched/killed once" is BS but *shrug*.........actually i wonder if mafia tried hitting J last night...would explain why someone wants them lynched now.....

I have been coasting, no lie

Dont feel like voting just yet =P curious to see where this argument goes,

Sue

TigerWoods|Xiivi
Tiger Head: speaking

Nix, we know you've been coasting and I think everyone's ok with that.

@Scamp... I really don't know what to think about him. Xiivi has a bias that likes him, though I really don't know what to think of him. Not hating on anyone.. but jungle really hasn't done much.

Also you know, you can probably throw out the theory that J might have been a sort of amnesiac-type role (see riddle's role in FFVII mafia original); he could have easily killed chuckie and taken his identity/role.

Anyways guys... what do you think? J seem guilty looking? I also do not like mentos's "yes-man" attitude about J.

I have a feeling J is now the witch...

Sue

TigerWoods|Xiivi
TIGA: HERE

I skimmed and now I just read... sorry for parroting scamp lol.

Anyways yes... I do find it strange how mentos and J jumped on Sue together... for a rather dumb reason if you ask me > . >

Also nix... I dont think voting for anyone yet is a good idea either... mafia could easily hop on an incorrectly placed vote and cause everything to crumble.

I'll leave myself with this though...

Nominate: J

People agree with me here?

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
....Those posts made my head hurt Tiger >_>

How is coasting EVER something people are ok with? =P

K..so are you thinking J took Chuckies identity/role? Havent seen a role that can do that to a living person before >_>

Its also a process of elimination for J >_> Jungle is dead tonight, that leaves just Scamp and Sue in his eyes as mafia and he's leaning on flavor for targetting you.

Im also trying to wrap my head around why people are choosing today to start going after J instead of yesterday >_>

*sleep now*

Sue

TigerWoods|Xiivi
ATTN: NIX

Ok I was really freaking tired last night and Xiivi forced me to post (because he's dang busy himself) so yeah I worded that wrong.

I mean were ok with you, but we would like you to contribute more. You aren't a town target...

Oh and Nix yes it's a possibility...

As for yesterday... J's ultimatum did fit. Like it made sense I guess... just after further review it seems more likely to be a concoction...

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
I live on the West Coast so it's monday night right now. Going to look for better details to contribute instead of just parroting. But some things are questionable right from the start.

J I'm not liking how you demand to end the day so soon combined with your strict unwillingness to question the lack of a night kill. Why should we not get into the WIFOM of having no nightkill (your words) but you've thrown us into all kinds of other WIFOMs? Especially now that everyone has claimed and there is no protector it makes me suspicious that you know more than you're telling. A lot more.

Mentos stop drinking the J kool-aid and start thinking for yourself. I like how you say that all the roles are out in the open and because of this J has to be telling the truth because there's no other way to account for having two deaths in one night. As it stands right now we have zero mafia and one unlynchable independent. So the questions I have here are these:

Mentos, did you really think you could just get away with not answering all the questions J asked of you earlier in the day? Post number 1270, to be exact.

Sue, what is your opinion of Jungle saying nothing other than he supports you?

Since I asked Mentos to answer to 1270, it would be hypocritical of me if I didn't answer 1267, also from J.

It's kind of late to convince you that Sue is scum, and a case against Jungle will depend on the answers I get from what I asked above.

Mentos is the biggest yes-man ever and Nix is coasting by on his confirmed townie status while doing practically nothing and complaining that bad things happen if he tries to initiate anything. I'm actually not so sure why you're so sure that Mentos is definitely town.

Also a big middle finger to you for asking us to suck up to you and "prove" our worth to YOU. I really don't like your play today. I mean I like the aggressiveness and initiative but I'm not liking the attitude one bit.
I would say it's pretty obvious why J is against talking about it. Fact of the matter is, if I'm right, it doesn't make a lick of difference.

Um... What? Are you saying J shouldn't be believed because mafia didn't claim mafia? The most original power/role in the original game was Holy, which J's claimed ability(I forget what it was called>_<) is clearly a spin on. The 1 time unlynchable/bulletproof is completely believable: it turns the indie siblings in the orignial FF7 into 1 role, much as my role turned the masons into a single player. Not to mention that we have no claimed vig either, and we would kinda need one to account for the extra death if J was lying.

Eh, I missed them. First question's pretty obvious, and has been since Nix claimed Mac masoned him, second question is redundant if the answer to the first one is yes, as is the third, since obviously if we trusted the other, we would think J should too. Finally, at this point I believe Scamp's claim pretty much because I don't believe Jungle or Sue, which leaves him as the other townie.

Well, ya know, if I was mafia I could've voteblocked any given non-mafia and made it impossible for town to lynch... Wifom yes, but sometimes you can just refer to it as common sense. As to me being a yes man? Yep. There's someone taking a lead, I believe their claim, and going against them most likely equates in my loss

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
blantant prod dodge even though this game is moving incredibly slow.

I plan to adresse everything tomorrow when I hopefully get the chance ;D

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Lol at prod dodging. I think the mod may need a prod dodge.

Sorry, guys. Very sick right now. Will hopefully be better tomorrow.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Oh let the headbutting begin!
Sure ;D Sounds fun.

Do you realize that the same could be said about you? You entered the game, gave all the players an ultimatum, and are trying to use the fear of all the players to take charge.

And yes... toDay is the Day when everything will end. You've been snaring this town.

And NEVER call sue a witch.

She is beautiful... beyond words...
See the thing about mine is that mine is believable where yours is just....does not work at all. ToDay it will all end.

Hmm... Yeah No. Are you seriously going to make a case where the bulk of it is based on the name of my character?

Cases soley based on meta or flavor can lead to some major problems.
Again, the entirety of this argument is based on nothing but meta and flavor. Is this really the way to go?

If you look at past actions in this game... everything we have done has been pro-town. Everything you have done has been... at least in part... town-threatening.

Indy or mafia... you need to go.
Last part of these two quote worry me even more. Mafia OR Indy? Okay town would NOT say this at all in the current situation we have. Actually this is probably the most scummiest thing you have said toDay besides your safeclaim. Let's go over the facts. Since I am the indy here is how things would go if I were to be lynch. Even if I am lieing about my One-Winged ability it would be not smart at all. If I were to die toDay here is how it would go.

2 v 1 (if Jungle is scum) town is Lylo
1 v 2 (if Jungle is not scum) town is endgamed

50/50 shot of either being in Lylo or being endgamed. Wanna take a gamble?

Let's say the town does waste their Lynch on me toDay *the real scenario*. (considering my ability)

2 v 1 v 1 (considering Jungle is scum) And here is the thing I am just not going to do a dag on thing in this scenario but prod dodge. I have given the town EVERYTHING they need to win. What is the point to have town win when they reject the clear answer?

1 v 1 v 2 (considering Jungle is town) Town is endgamed. Town loses due to no possible way of winning the game and the game would be endgamed Mafia's favor with me co-winning.

Let's work our way up from that last quote: "You have been anti-town while ME, MYSELF, and I have been pro-town, never slipping up, and did everything right." Really this is just a "...." kindof thing. Town would not be trying to say "Look at all the pro-town things I did before! I am better looking than him!"

Also this flavor is set in stone completely. EVERY role matches up but yours and Jungle's. NO ONE has a problem with this but yourself. Everyone's claims are believeable. It is just facts based on the flavor of the game. Facts are facts. Your entire dismissal of my case is "Flavor cases can have problems so just no." You don't even try and disproof any of them or back them up with solid evidence. You just say no and end it there.

How in god's name is scamp cleared? How is jungle 100% scum. All the cards are most defeinitely NOT on the table.

We need some seroius analysis from all the events here from the other players...
"Heeey I'm just gonna seem more town here and say we need everyone else's opinions when really I wanna try and escape my lynch." By you being scum, Scamp = clear, Jungle = scum. Scamp's claim is believeable, Jungle's is not. You want Scamp dead, You want Jungle alive. It is the logical decision of it being either Scamp or Jungle. All the cards are on the table Sue. Maybe you should pull up those cute glasses of yours?

Hmm.. Yeah... Ok...

Nix, from your posts you seemed to be uneasy about J. What do you feel about him now?

J has pretty much coasted in here. Chaco has been pretty much silent the whole game, and now that he has been replaced, J has pretty much had a flyby after threatening the town with his ability.

A wise player once told me (SOLD2 SHOUTOUT!), scum always claim armor.
Coasted?! I take a little offense to that. How did I coast? I had to at first save my butt from lynching because it would have been idiotic for me to die. I then started leading the town in the RIGHT direction and out of the spellbound nature that you have had them under. Thirdly I had to bring up my case on Summoner and also I have been the one battling with you. Saying I coasted is just not true. Chaco, yea. Jungle, sure. Nix, *atm* uh-huh. I am leading this town if you haven't realized it by now.

Also nice way to just say; "Scum always claim armor hence he is scum" Wondeful logic.

"Yo Nix! You seem to not like J that much. Now that I said some things do you agree with me now that he is scum." Quit buddying Nix. If he is smart he won't fall for it. Really you pointed out Nix the confirmed townie and directly adressed him to asking if he agreed with you.

Alright let's delve into the wine closet. I'm ready to splurge now that it only adds more reason to ending the day now with a Sue lynch.

No protector
Mafia did not target me
Mafia would have been morons to not have targeted someone last night. (2 v 1 v 2 scenario)
That leaves Sue being RB'd as the only possible reason for there being no NK

I'm glad I had a glass of that actually. Scamp, Tell me what you think I know. All my actions have been told and everything I am doing is being told. What could I possibly be hiding?

Thank you for answering the questions. Why is it I find you the most town out of even Mentos/Nix with claims? Haha my attitude really is not a factor of concern for me. ^^

Was not notified, Scamp.
*yawn*

Fairly sure if they got notification Chuckie would of said something before he died about being poisoned.
6 of us left, obviously there's only 1 - 2 mafia adding more weight to J's claim....

I still don't like J Sue and it wouldn't surprise me in the least to find out her "cant be lynched/killed once" is BS but *shrug*.........actually i wonder if mafia tried hitting J last night...would explain why someone wants them lynched now.....

I have been coasting, no lie

Dont feel like voting just yet =P curious to see where this argument goes,
Yuuuuuup. My poison is undetectable by anything. Also Nix lemme answer your ponderment. Mafia did not target me last night. I would have been notified my ability had been used up and I was not. Adds even more to the Sue = Scum.

Nix, we know you've been coasting and I think everyone's ok with that.

@Scamp... I really don't know what to think about him. Xiivi has a bias that likes him, though I really don't know what to think of him. Not hating on anyone.. but jungle really hasn't done much.

Okay but no offense. Bull-**** on saying you don't know what to think about him at this point in the game. It is D6 and you have to have got to have some sort of opinion on him. Scum or Town Sue? Simple question at this point. Oh wait you have an innocent verdict on him supposedly. HOW CAN YOU NOT HAVE AN OPINION ON HIM IF YOU HAVE HIM AS INNOCENT?! Biggest slip ever.

Also you know, you can probably throw out the theory that J might have been a sort of amnesiac-type role (see riddle's role in FFVII mafia original); he could have easily killed chuckie and taken his identity/role.

Anyways guys... what do you think? J seem guilty looking? I also do not like mentos's "yes-man" attitude about J.

I have a feeling J is now the witch...
....this is laughable. Sue you just aren't making sense at all. To you Sue, yes I am witch.

Pretty much your worst nightmare come true.

I skimmed and now I just read... sorry for parroting scamp lol.

Anyways yes... I do find it strange how mentos and J jumped on Sue together... for a rather dumb reason if you ask me > . >
A "dumb" reason that you have yet to disproof. All you have said is that it is based on flavor and therefore should not be followed. THIS ENTIRE GAME IS BASED OFF FLAVOR. If you haven't realized this really. Strange? *tsk* Hardly.

Also nix... I dont think voting for anyone yet is a good idea either... mafia could easily hop on an incorrectly placed vote and cause everything to crumble.

I'll leave myself with this though...

Nominate: J

People agree with me here?
o_O

Must I say it? Why say that voting at this stage is bad but you had ALREADY voted for me? Also I already dealt with placing the votes around to avoid this hence why Nix is voting Scamp, Mentos is voting you, and I am voting no-one. Trying to seem more town at this point is just not doing you any justice.

....Those posts made my head hurt Tiger >_>

How is coasting EVER something people are ok with? =P

Im also trying to wrap my head around why people are choosing today to start going after J instead of yesterday >_>

*sleep now*
Nix if you haven't realized it by now at this point, Sue is buddying you HAAAARD. He has thrown everyone's names around for being able to be lynch candidates being Myself, Mentos, and Scamp. He has not thrown his name around, Jungle's and yours. He realizes you have stated your opinion that he have a dislike for my character being in this game, probably the weakest link in the people following me, and the most proven town by all means also look at how he makes a point to adresse specifically you in the past couple of posts.

Hmm.. Yeah... Ok...

ATTN: NIX

Ok I was really freaking tired last night and Xiivi forced me to post (because he's dang busy himself) so yeah I worded that wrong.

I mean were ok with you, but we would like you to contribute more. You aren't a town target...

Oh and Nix yes it's a possibility...

As for yesterday... J's ultimatum did fit. Like it made sense I guess... just after further review it seems more likely to be a concoction...
Seriously what is this? "Yea it's not okay that your coasting but it is because we are okay with you but we want you to contribute more even though you aren't a town target."

This is no concoction Sue. This is the antidote to your spell.

Eh, I missed them. First question's pretty obvious, and has been since Nix claimed Mac masoned him, second question is redundant if the answer to the first one is yes, as is the third, since obviously if we trusted the other, we would think J should too. Finally, at this point I believe Scamp's claim pretty much because I don't believe Jungle or Sue, which leaves him as the other townie.
Thank you for answering.

Well, ya know, if I was mafia I could've voteblocked any given non-mafia and made it impossible for town to lynch... Wifom yes, but sometimes you can just refer to it as common sense. As to me being a yes man? Yep. There's someone taking a lead, I believe their claim, and going against them most likely equates in my loss
This 100x. Seriously if Mentos was scum then he would have been moronic to not have VB'd in this scenario. Plus with Mentos' VB/RB ability it does not fit with the flow of the mafia roles and that would be way over-powered. Mentos' role clears him as town.

Alright time to end this.

Let's go over everything Sue has done toDay.

1.) Claimed Commander *Matches with the Mafia Follower*
2.) Claimed he has an innocent on Jungle.

This needs it's own paragraph because of how wrong this it. Okay let's review some things that have been said. J = Indie. Mentos/Nix = 100% town. Jungle = Apparantly innocent. Sue = Commander. That leaves Scamp according to Sue's logic. Also let me point this out. How lucky of Sue to have investigated Jungle, the only other person besides himself on the chopping block and in the cast of people in our final group. Who the heck would be the final scum besides Scamp? Sue says me however there is a fallicy to this. Chuckie. Plain and simple. There is no other explaination to his death besides the truth that I killed him. Alright so I'm out of the equation now. That leaves Nix/Mentos. Nix is town because of Dr. Riddler and rode his claim here. Mentos is town because of his Roleclaim. Now they are out. Who's left? Scamp, Sue, and Jungle. But wait. Jungle has an innocent on him. Now it's Scamp and Sue. Waaaaait a second Sue said he was the Town Commander and without him being right Jungle would not be cleared. So all we have is Scamp again......huh? There has to be at least 2 scum because only one is dead. So the logical conclusion to fix this. Sue is lieing.

3.) Sue has claimed a questionable character. Zach Fair does not fit in at all. Pretty obvious safe-claim with all the info that is available on the first page.
4.) There was no NK and Sue was RB'd. No other way is possible after the elimination.
5.) The possible scum people are Mentosman8, J, and Scamp.
6.) Sue has not explained how I can be scum since Dr. Riddler/Chuckie were killed. Not at all.

Summary time: Sue has lied about everything! She has even made mistakes by herself. Her logic is flawed. Nothing fits. Nothing makes sense. EVEERYTHING IS WRONG. The key to her downfall is Chuckie/Dr. Riddler. Also by claiming that Jungle was an innocent was a huge mistake. She has also made huge mistakes in what she says as well.

Now I will ask you two again.

Nix/Scamp - NOW may we please lynch Sue? Here I'll make it official using Sue's cute little way of systematically choosing who we lynch.

Super-Huge-With-Sprinkles-And-Everything-On-Top-Nominate: Sue <3

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
If there's 2 mafia left, just roleblocking one of them, wont stop the NK =P just saying...meh

Vote: Sue

Let's see what happens =P I find myself amused now

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
If there's 2 mafia left, just roleblocking one of them, wont stop the NK =P just saying...meh

Vote: Sue

Let's see what happens =P I find myself amused now
Yea you are right. However only one mafia member per night can control the NK. If the one that does is RB'd then no NK.

You also gotta unvote first Nix <3

Why so amused? :o

@Mod: Can we get a vote count update after Nix fixes his vote?

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
unvote Vote: Sue

Oops >_> and wasn't aware of that....always thought that RB'ing one of them wouldnt stop the NK....ah well

No idea why =P I just find myself amused now....

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
blah really uncomfortable with sue (actually im more uncomfortable with xiivi) after J's last post. If I isolate Tiger without Xiivi I can totally see the scum coming out, especially with Tiger still sitting on the fence about me -.-. Xiivi = buddying, Tiger = I dunnolol equals scum for me. I dunno why I didn't look at that before (blah game johns whatever here). I'm also now not willing to risk ****ing up because of J's stupid dumb role (>:[).

am down with Sue to go today

Mentos is the last scum imo, but no one seems to agree with me on that (nor do I really feel like making much of a case since I'm going to die tomorrow) but just look into it when I flip town.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I wonder....

naaaah nvm =P

Jungle - would you be willing to drop your vote on Sue? It's inevitable ;D

Sue

TigerWoods|Xiivi
Chat: Log

me: massive anatomy essay
j made al ong post i didnt really read yet
XD
Xiivi's new status message - Better Than Revenge - Taylor Swift - Speak Now (Deluxe Edition) ( 1:21 / 3:37 ) 6:50 PM
Xiivi: yay
I read it
Xiivi's new status message - Better Than Revenge - Taylor Swift - Speak Now (Deluxe Edition) ( 3:36 / 3:37 ) 6:53 PM
me: i havent yet
is it full of glaring flaws
me: i mean i skimmed it and i like the gifs he has
theyre all pretty
Xiivi's new status message - Grow A Pear - Kesha - ( 0:29 / 2:58 ) 6:53 PM
me: and did i do ok
Xiivi: yeah
but yeah I had already voted J
and you nominated him
Xiivi's new status message - Grow A Pear - Kesha - ( 2:29 / 2:58 ) 6:55 PM
Xiivi: so he tried to use that against us
rofl
me: LOOOL
Xiivi's new status message - Grow A Pear - Kesha - ( 2:44 / 2:58 ) 6:55 PM
me: its two different heads of a hydra
duurrr lol
Xiivi's new status message - Crazy Beautiful Life - Kesha - ( 0:00 / 2:51 ) 6:56 PM
Xiivi: he also said we didn't explain how he could be mafia
even though we pointed out the amnesiac theory
Xiivi: and also he tries to say he wasn't shot at (in the case that he's indy) and thus it has to be us, even though why would he EVER admit to being shot (and thus lynchable if he was indy) lol
me: loool
Xiivi's new status message - Crazy Beautiful Life - Kesha - ( 2:00 / 2:51 ) 6:58 PM
me: im not sure…
either mentos is a puppet of j
or mentos is in with j
lol
Xiivi's new status message - Crazy Beautiful Life - Kesha - ( 2:30 / 2:51 ) 6:58 PM
Xiivi: and mentos & J is looking possible because mentos has no trouble following an indy (plus mentos insists he's clear for not voteblocking even though he should know that is a bad idea from the own game he just finished modding!)
and J insists mentos is 100% clear and that we have to accept that when we make our lynch pool too
very convenient
overall, J needs to be the one to die though

Tiger: Speaking
Xiivi: Busy

Last part of these two quote worry me even more. Mafia OR Indy? Okay town would NOT say this at all in the current situation we have. Actually this is probably the most scummiest thing you have said toDay besides your safeclaim. Let's go over the facts. Since I am the indy here is how things would go if I were to be lynch. Even if I am lieing about my One-Winged ability it would be not smart at all. If I were to die toDay here is how it would go.

2 v 1 (if Jungle is scum) town is Lylo
1 v 2 (if Jungle is not scum) town is endgamed

50/50 shot of either being in Lylo or being endgamed. Wanna take a gamble?

Let's say the town does waste their Lynch on me toDay *the real scenario*. (considering my ability)

2 v 1 v 1 (considering Jungle is scum) And here is the thing I am just not going to do a dag on thing in this scenario but prod dodge. I have given the town EVERYTHING they need to win. What is the point to have town win when they reject the clear answer?

1 v 1 v 2 (considering Jungle is town) Town is endgamed. Town loses due to no possible way of winning the game and the game would be endgamed Mafia's favor with me co-winning.

Let's work our way up from that last quote: "You have been anti-town while ME, MYSELF, and I have been pro-town, never slipping up, and did everything right." Really this is just a "...." kindof thing. Town would not be trying to say "Look at all the pro-town things I did before! I am better looking than him!"

Also this flavor is set in stone completely. EVERY role matches up but yours and Jungle's. NO ONE has a problem with this but yourself. Everyone's claims are believeable. It is just facts based on the flavor of the game. Facts are facts. Your entire dismissal of my case is "Flavor cases can have problems so just no." You don't even try and disproof any of them or back them up with solid evidence. You just say no and end it there.

"Heeey I'm just gonna seem more town here and say we need everyone else's opinions when really I wanna try and escape my lynch." By you being scum, Scamp = clear, Jungle = scum. Scamp's claim is believeable, Jungle's is not. You want Scamp dead, You want Jungle alive. It is the logical decision of it being either Scamp or Jungle. All the cards are on the table Sue. Maybe you should pull up those cute glasses of yours?

Coasted?! I take a little offense to that. How did I coast? I had to at first save my butt from lynching because it would have been idiotic for me to die. I then started leading the town in the RIGHT direction and out of the spellbound nature that you have had them under. Thirdly I had to bring up my case on Summoner and also I have been the one battling with you. Saying I coasted is just not true. Chaco, yea. Jungle, sure. Nix, *atm* uh-huh. I am leading this town if you haven't realized it by now.

Also nice way to just say; "Scum always claim armor hence he is scum" Wondeful logic.

"Yo Nix! You seem to not like J that much. Now that I said some things do you agree with me now that he is scum." Quit buddying Nix. If he is smart he won't fall for it. Really you pointed out Nix the confirmed townie and directly adressed him to asking if he agreed with you.

Alright let's delve into the wine closet. I'm ready to splurge now that it only adds more reason to ending the day now with a Sue lynch.

No protector
Mafia did not target me
Mafia would have been morons to not have targeted someone last night. (2 v 1 v 2 scenario)
That leaves Sue being RB'd as the only possible reason for there being no NK

I'm glad I had a glass of that actually. Scamp, Tell me what you think I know. All my actions have been told and everything I am doing is being told. What could I possibly be hiding?

Thank you for answering the questions. Why is it I find you the most town out of even Mentos/Nix with claims? Haha my attitude really is not a factor of concern for me. ^^

Yuuuuuup. My poison is undetectable by anything. Also Nix lemme answer your ponderment. Mafia did not target me last night. I would have been notified my ability had been used up and I was not. Adds even more to the Sue = Scum.

Okay but no offense. Bull-**** on saying you don't know what to think about him at this point in the game. It is D6 and you have to have got to have some sort of opinion on him. Scum or Town Sue? Simple question at this point. Oh wait you have an innocent verdict on him supposedly. HOW CAN YOU NOT HAVE AN OPINION ON HIM IF YOU HAVE HIM AS INNOCENT?! Biggest slip ever.

....this is laughable. Sue you just aren't making sense at all. To you Sue, yes I am witch.

Pretty much your worst nightmare come true.

A "dumb" reason that you have yet to disproof. All you have said is that it is based on flavor and therefore should not be followed. THIS ENTIRE GAME IS BASED OFF FLAVOR. If you haven't realized this really. Strange? *tsk* Hardly.

o_O

Must I say it? Why say that voting at this stage is bad but you had ALREADY voted for me? Also I already dealt with placing the votes around to avoid this hence why Nix is voting Scamp, Mentos is voting you, and I am voting no-one. Trying to seem more town at this point is just not doing you any justice.

Nix if you haven't realized it by now at this point, Sue is buddying you HAAAARD. He has thrown everyone's names around for being able to be lynch candidates being Myself, Mentos, and Scamp. He has not thrown his name around, Jungle's and yours. He realizes you have stated your opinion that he have a dislike for my character being in this game, probably the weakest link in the people following me, and the most proven town by all means also look at how he makes a point to adresse specifically you in the past couple of posts.

Seriously what is this? "Yea it's not okay that your coasting but it is because we are okay with you but we want you to contribute more even though you aren't a town target."

This is no concoction Sue. This is the antidote to your spell.

Thank you for answering.

This 100x. Seriously if Mentos was scum then he would have been moronic to not have VB'd in this scenario. Plus with Mentos' VB/RB ability it does not fit with the flow of the mafia roles and that would be way over-powered. Mentos' role clears him as town.

Alright time to end this.

Let's go over everything Sue has done toDay.

1.) Claimed Commander *Matches with the Mafia Follower*
2.) Claimed he has an innocent on Jungle.

This needs it's own paragraph because of how wrong this it. Okay let's review some things that have been said. J = Indie. Mentos/Nix = 100% town. Jungle = Apparantly innocent. Sue = Commander. That leaves Scamp according to Sue's logic. Also let me point this out. How lucky of Sue to have investigated Jungle, the only other person besides himself on the chopping block and in the cast of people in our final group. Who the heck would be the final scum besides Scamp? Sue says me however there is a fallicy to this. Chuckie. Plain and simple. There is no other explaination to his death besides the truth that I killed him. Alright so I'm out of the equation now. That leaves Nix/Mentos. Nix is town because of Dr. Riddler and rode his claim here. Mentos is town because of his Roleclaim. Now they are out. Who's left? Scamp, Sue, and Jungle. But wait. Jungle has an innocent on him. Now it's Scamp and Sue. Waaaaait a second Sue said he was the Town Commander and without him being right Jungle would not be cleared. So all we have is Scamp again......huh? There has to be at least 2 scum because only one is dead. So the logical conclusion to fix this. Sue is lieing.

3.) Sue has claimed a questionable character. Zach Fair does not fit in at all. Pretty obvious safe-claim with all the info that is available on the first page.
4.) There was no NK and Sue was RB'd. No other way is possible after the elimination.
5.) The possible scum people are Mentosman8, J, and Scamp.
6.) Sue has not explained how I can be scum since Dr. Riddler/Chuckie were killed. Not at all.

Summary time: Sue has lied about everything! She has even made mistakes by herself. Her logic is flawed. Nothing fits. Nothing makes sense. EVEERYTHING IS WRONG. The key to her downfall is Chuckie/Dr. Riddler. Also by claiming that Jungle was an innocent was a huge mistake. She has also made huge mistakes in what she says as well.

Now I will ask you two again.

Nix/Scamp - NOW may we please lynch Sue? Here I'll make it official using Sue's cute little way of systematically choosing who we lynch.

Super-Huge-With-Sprinkles-And-Everything-On-Top-Nominate: Sue <3
I'm going to claim I'm busy as hell johns and say surely that I didn't really read all of that lol. Xiivi did, so check our chatlog for his thoughts.

I'll be back tomorrow night with more stuff but heres a summary of the main points of our chat if you didn't read it due to similar johns:

1) I love your animated gifs :p
2) Hmm... Maybe the reason I nominated you when I failed to realize that Xiivi voted you is because... were two heads of a Hydra and aren't the same person and tend to forget to read what the other has posted? :p
3) THIS:
Xiivi: he also said we didn't explain how he could be mafia
even though we pointed out the amnesiac theory
Xiivi: and also he tries to say he wasn't shot at (in the case that he's indy) and thus it has to be us, even though why would he EVER admit to being shot (and thus lynchable if he was indy) lol
4) @Mentos... Why are you fine with following an Indy? And how are you clear for voteblocking lol.
Xiivi says: "[FONT=&quot]he should know that is a bad idea from the own game he just finished modding![/FONT]"
5) On scamp:
Xiivi: mentos + j; j + scamp look good
scamp & j seems possible because scamp seems to be setting himself up for distancing with J in case J gets lynched and J seems to be trying to not have J be the lynch
Tigers side note: Nix... please don't be so fickle with your vote... at least make a case on me :p

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Aw thanks for saying you like the gifs I find ;D

Hahaha, I really can't see you being town. I just can't. I had to lynch you while I could. Gah everything points to you being scum.

If your not scum, ima cry T~T

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
oh yea before Adumb gives the death scene here is what we need to discuss wth we are going to do now. Mentos I suggest you RB Jungle just in case my poison takes affect after the Night action (there is no specification). This is if Sue pops scum like we all believe her to be.

Pops town, RB Scamp or....good god uhm Nix i guess. =x haha i really cant see this but if Sue was town we should do her a favor and RB Scamp. (but idk i just see him as town)

I most likely will poison Scamp for the town to cover all bases. =/ don't wanna but it's all we have left. I'm debating on even posioning anyone.

Thoughts on who to posion?

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend

Just as soon as you give back Mother, that'll be the end of everything!

Calm and collected, even unto death Yazoo doesn't even show fear as he was dragged off to be killed. The group was similarly numb as they performed the deed, as if his coolness had infected them. But it was done, Yazoo lies dead.

Sue, Yazoo (Mafia follower) has been lynched.

Final Vote Count

[4] Sue - J, Junglefever, Nix, Mentos
[0] Junglefever
[0] J
[0] mentosman8
[0] Nix2100
[0] Scamp

[2] Not Voting: Sue, Scamp

Night 6 Begins, a deadline is set for November 23rd 04:00 EST

I WILL get a comod before next day phase starts, my apologies for my inactivity.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Adumbrodeus wanted me to let you all know that he currently has no internet access due to personal problems, and that he'll continue everything when he gets back.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Actually, that was more of a "was" then is, but thanks a lot Hilt.

There was only one death today, but it was impossible to know who. The body was utterly charred beyond all traced of recognition, the effect of the Genesis Rhapsodos.

Mentosman8, Genesis Rhapsodos (unknown alignment, unknown role) has been killed!

Vote Count 1:

[0] Junglefever
[0] J
[0] Nix2100
[0] Scamp

[4] Not Voting: Scamp, Nix2100, J, Junglefever

With 4 alive it take 3 to lynch.

A deadline has been set for Tuesday December 12th 04:00 EST.

Also, Sold2 is our comod now, promised I'd get one, right?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Jungle baby you can come out of hiding~

Kadaj, please drop your mask and show your awesomness as the last member of the scum team. ^_^

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Have fun. Vote counts will come every other real life day.

<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value=""http://www.youtube.com/v/mEv4nkpI6vc&fs=1&rel=0&autoplay=1&loop=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mEv4nkpI6vc&fs=1&rel=0&autoplay=1&loop=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
*blink* You actually killed mentos? Are you serious? -_- That really does want me to lynch you even more...I have this thing for lynching all liars, such a shame that so far you seem to be correct -_-

Scamp or Jungle? Did Sue attempt to say Jungle was cleared to clear his scum buddy, or do it to distance himself from Scamp to help his claim....Interesting Interesting

Seriously, that mentos death is annoying me <_< You even said you saw him as town, why in the freaking world did you kill him?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'll give you a little hint Nix~

Vote: No Lynch

Can the final mafia member please come out? I'm sure you'd agree a no-lynch is best.....for the Mafia.

I killed him because I KNEW HE WAS TOWN! :laugh:

Sorry townies, you lose~

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Oh Nix that is such a salty statement ,"w/e i stopped caring so it doesnt really matter that the mafia wins now." Seriously giving up just like that even after all the hard work that people have put into this game? You just try and act non-chalant and uncaring for the matter which kindof is infuriating and made it alot easier for me to choose a side to win with. That attitude of giving up and the way the mafia controlled town so easily was just not right. The mafia played the better game. 100x no contest

Nix/Jungle/Scamp - one of you claim Mafia and I will reveal who I poison'd so you can kill the other for a clean and easy sweep.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
The only people who really tried the past couple game days are you and Sue =P me, mentos, scamp and jungle really did just float bye.

<Still not mafia btw

Curious btw, since it really doesnt matter, one-winged ability, BS am i right?

Top Bottom